Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 118. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Dear AlphaTechnologies-Team,

I did not agree, in any way, shape, or form to complete a business to business transaction with your company. I´m a customer and this is prooved by a wellknown Lawyer of European Law.

As in the Rest of Europe - no Terms&Conditions stand above the Law - if T&C´s restrict my personal Law they are worth NOTHING  or if mentioned this special condition is worth nothing.

No-one in our Country and No-One in the Rest of Europe came to the Concluison that buying a Machine that could calculate algorythmic work is a business.

As you are a Spokesman of AlphaTechnologies your answer to many questions we expect as the word of AlphaTechnolgies.

Just a few days before cancelling the July-Shipping you reassurt your date of delivery for the worst to the End of July

You - personally as a spokesman of AlphaTechnologies - and others through Email have made this very clear: Perhaps till 15th of july worst case 31st of July is Shipping Date.

So the T&C´s were changed through your own response - it doesn´t matter that in the real T&C´s is written another thing. If you say Delivery Date is End of July and i Say - OK thats fine - thats equal to a letter of intent so we have a contract - and you send this to me by answering my questions - this contract you have broken as you said that delivery date is now September.

But if not - any term in a distance selling contract which is inconsistent with the protection of the consumer as set out above shall be automatically void and as such, the supplier will not be able to rely on the term.

You know this for sure.

Or you know the judicial decisions that are building the ground for this.

A step further - my attempts at communication with your company which were offered via your website's forums and emails have yielded no positive results. In holding shares of a company as an excuse im not interested - beacuse this was not the former intent of mine.

Do you know the law about sharing a company ? I am very sceptical on this.

But it is indifferent - if you left the contract we made or not - i am not longer interested in having this miner while im not sure if you are able to deliver.

I use my right to terminate the contract using the Distance Selling Regulations while im a customer and your product is a mass-produced article.

We all now that you have missed to give us clear T&C´s - because the wording "Business-to-Business" was not in the first T&C´s so you cant change it afterwards and hope this is for real.

I dont know which lawyer you have hired -  i would change it to a better one.

Im awaiting a full refund. Please clear this not later then the first of September.

My Acoount Dates:

xxxxxxx

Or with Bitcoins to

xxxxx

If nothings happens till that date i call it fraud and will commence legal proceedings - in last case try to solve my pecuniary claims at the assets of AlphaTechnologies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Precog, well done friend. In one post you summarize their customer service.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
And this is why the vote does not matter.  Alpha Technology has already decided what they are going to do. They are going to seize all orders that have not paid the remaining 70%.   They are going to report that the majority of customers will vote in favor of the share distribution.  Any post about trying to make it non partisan are being deleted.  This vote is just a platitude. 

hardly platitude

100% fraud. This will land these tribe of Muzzies in a jail cell!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
How much is 30% of a pair of deuces worth split 500 ways ?

Activity: 714
For non customers I'm going to provide an inside look of what happens all day everyday on the Alpha forums

hmm … request a refund on a 14 day old payment, get refused on the basis that it is over 5 months, ask a reasonable question on the support forum and have your question deleted within 60 seconds …

Maybe they don't have any money left ?

Money left ?  I think they are in the hole .

Fiaz and Akraham are far to hostile in the tone of their forum posts.  Even neutral questions about the shares, ship dates, or product milestones are being called out as threats, attacks and laced with "vitriol".  When a customer gets upset they are banned.

If the company was liquid with cash they would have more confidence in the operations going forward.  They would be more nonchalant in their communications.  If a they were awash with cash and customers clamoring at their door they would be fine giving refunds, and any attacks would be met with calm responses stating that it will all come out in a few short weeks.

But Fiaz and the Akharamek are tense and hostile even in their announcements.  They go back and forth between carrot and stick.  They entice with rewards and speculation and then attack with threats if things don't go their way.  They make commanding statements without providing any supporting evidence.  They have no legs to stand on. 

They went all in on the last pot and lost almost everything.  Now they are all or nothing and they have a weak hand, but they are going to try to bluff their way out of it.  But because they have no business acumen and no competence in any of the lot they have an aweful poker face.  Even their backers are asking if they need to towel off the sweat and they lash out at them yelling that they aren't sweating and why would they as they have a royal flush but have at most a pair of twos.
legendary
ex uno plures
For non customers I'm going to provide an inside look of what happens all day everyday on the Alpha forums

hmm … request a refund on a 14 day old payment, get refused on the basis that it is over 5 months, ask a reasonable question on the support forum and have your question deleted within 60 seconds …

Maybe they don't have any money left ?
Activity: 714
Ok so I have had enough.  I will be sending a recorded delivery letter to AT tomorrow demanding my money back.

I will also be referring AT to the UK police and FCA for their offer of shares.

I am now of the mind they have deceived their customers, performed a negligent and possible criminal act in stating they will be offering shares.

I urge you all to do the same. The officers of AT should be held to account for their behaviour.
Further I think in their desperation they are turning their company into a pyramid scheme.

I will post the various links to the authorities later on this thread. You need to tell the authorities your story's.

Good luck.

Wow you were one of Alpha Tech's strongest supporters.  I saw your recent interactions with Fiaz on their forum.  He really treated you poorly and was undermining and insulting.  I'm surprised he didn't realize that you were on his side much of the time.  Fiaz must be completely diluted at this point.

My guess is that Fiaz and all the other stooges at Alpha Tech are herding.  They talk their book to each other till they believe that any other opinion seems ludicrous.  Then when they go on the forums and see people talk objectively, it sounds like attacks and threats.  

Hope you are able to get your money back.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

Create a topic.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/aui6c3.jpg

Refresh the page and see that it is locked 19 seconds later.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/294o0u0.jpg

Refresh the page and the topic and post no longer exist. All done within 60 seconds.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/29eq9p0.jpg

That is very impressive.
Activity: 700
If you didn't read ghost.rider's post as a joke, you should have...

Now, that said, it was a rather racist and inappropriate joke; but, a joke none the less.  Let's move on now.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
The way we flush out this scum is by ceasing to pussy foot around.
Submit your suspicions about this gang of terrorists and Al-Qaeda operatives hiding the in the UK to
Ghostrider, you are clearly crossing a line here.
Defamation has a certain criminal aspect to it. Unless you have evidence to back up your statements you should stop, right here and now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Ghost.rider, just because you didn't get your asic doesn't mean these guys are terrorists, grow up.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
just because they dont allow lawfull refunds illigally does not make them terrorists. If you are saying that purely on their name, then thats very rasist.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Quote from:  miningmitch on Today at 03:41:46 PM
Quote from:  dezaa on Today at 03:37:26 PM
Fair Dinkum,
                             What a load of Shit I'm reading on this Forum now,

All you crying Cock Suckers, stop frigging whinging and moaning and ripping in to Fiaz, this Forum has turned in to a Whinge Whinge frigging Whinge,, I bet ya its mostly you  Poms,, well you finally grew some and decided to take a punt,give,Invest your $ in to Alpha, on words, a Dream  by a few to become Successful, Respected,,and we all wanted in,,,so sit back and shut the F--- Up,,, let Alpha do as they Said,, they have not fallen, nor changed their Vision,  You whingers know, if there was anything better out there you wouldn't be wasting your-time talking Shiite here,,,,, Wink
amen brother

wingers stfu your a waste of life some of us will take what we can get lol and alpha has been more than patient and generous in this regard, it is true that they will be around for a long time considering they have survived all this madness where most would have caved under this pressure and packed it in
Fiaz deleted the post asking for these offensive posts to be deleted Shocked A truly fair and balanced forum they're running over there
Activity: 26
Ok so I have had enough.  I will be sending a recorded delivery letter to AT tomorrow demanding my money back.

I will also be referring AT to the UK police and FCA for their offer of shares.

I am now of the mind they have deceived their customers, performed a negligent and possible criminal act in stating they will be offering shares.

I urge you all to do the same. The officers of AT should be held to account for their behaviour.
Further I think in their desperation they are turning their company into a pyramid scheme.

I will post the various links to the authorities later on this thread. You need to tell the authorities your story's.

Good luck.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Fiaz "you paid for a 25Mh/s miner and everything on top is goodwill, this is simply a fact."

This aint goodwill, this is business. AT aint saints. If AT had not rised MH, they wouldnt be competitive.

Only saints have goodwill.
legendary
ex uno plures
Fiaz Malik is the Customer Manager as stated on the alpha website

Fiaz may be the customer manager but that doesn't mean his statements are binding on the company.
It is clear that he just makes stuff up as he goes, to suit his purpose. If in doubt just look at his comments about batch2 a few posts back.

Fiaz is probably just a sock puppet, or an inconsequential little fella with an exaggerated sense of self-importance and a ban hammer.
Under the circumstances, Akram should be communicating interactively with customers on the Alpha-T forum, not just issuing the occasional TL;DR pronouncements from the bunker.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
LTS Scrypt Asic Preorder :P
Anyone who wants to submit info via Paypal. Even though AT dropped the PayPal payment they should be reported so it doesn't happen in the future.  
Perhaps they still use the account for "other" business activities?  NOT WITH MY MONEY, if i have any say in it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concern regarding sales that potentially violate PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. We will investigate the matter and take appropriate action, if necessary.

Follow the instructions below if you encounter a seller's website that you feel may violate our Acceptable Use Policy:

Click Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
    Click Email Us and click Email Us again.
    Select Report Fraud/Prohibit Use under "Topic."
    Select Report prohibited items being sold using PayPal under "Subtopic."
    Fill out the form and click Submit.

Please be as specific as possible in the message you enter, and include a description of the prohibited item(s) being sold, as well as the specific URL of the website offering the product (if applicable).

Again, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Sincerely,
Fahnia
Protection Services Department
PayPal, an eBay Company
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
I think there might be a chance Alpha's customers can go after Fiaz and Mohammed Akram  personally. This case is an example.
In this particular case our client had paid a substantial deposit for a second hand commercial tractor but the vehicle was not delivered nor was the deposit returned. The defendant said that the transaction was with a limited company which was ‘in the process of being wound up’. We disagreed as our client had been dealing with the director personally as well as the company.

Alpha customers have been given assurances and guarantees, not only directly from Fiaz but Mr Akram as recently as today https://alpha-t.net/news/final-payment/  and there have been many more direct posts and newsletters from Mr Akram as well as Fiaz. Could this be seen as a direct relationship? It might be something to ask a lawyer about. This is also an interesting statement.

The Court will only consider piercing the corporate veil where there is (1) control of the company by the 'wrongdoer' and (2) impropriety, that is the use of the company as a device or façade to conceal the wrongdoing: Hashem v Shayif & Radfan Ltd [2008].

The company need not be incorporated with deceptive intent and the question is simply whether it is being used as a façade at the time of the relevant transaction.

I think Alpha scores pretty high on that scale. I think Fiaz and Co might take things a bit more seriously when they find they are personally liable and cannot hide behind the cover of the company.
Activity: 27
Fiaz Malik is the Customer Manager as stated on the alpha website under our team
that seems to be official  i think, furthermore he is also capable to edit the post of the CEO of the company and change that information provided by the boss himself. so maybe Fiaz is the ultimate boss behind the stage.
regards
Jump to: