Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 116. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Fiaz,
you can't fool all of the people all the time, so i can understand you're leaving, now more and more folks can see through the lies.
but before you go please do one last good thing;   unban everybody!
then maybe i can forget all the bad things you've done
regards

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Did you see the latest update? Fiaz is leaving his position at Alpha. He cannot take the 'vocal minority' speaking out against him and the company he has worked for.

Here's two facts:

The kid can't handle the real business world
The kid has now been implicated in illegal activities (by yours truly [fact])

My bet is he is bailing to avoid any personal prosecution :}
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Code:
Sorry phzi, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire.

Lol... oh, Alpha-T.  Banning me for pointing out how everyone is fleeing the sinking ship.  Evidently, Fiaz still has his finger on the ban hammer (and obviously hasn't learned how to respect customers).

County Court time...  Just waiting for identify verification for my UK service address.
Alpha has responded to my email (meaning they did not read it.)

I have now registered an address in the UK.

I have now filed an official claim for the return of the money owed to me.

Submit Claim - Confirmation

Step 8 of 8

Your claim request has been accepted. The Defendant has 14 days from the date of service of the claim to reply.

Claim Submitted

Claimant

xxxxxxxx

Defendant

Alpha Technology (INT) Ltd.

Amount paid

£35.00

Claim Number

xxxx

Payment Reference
xxxx

Oh, and Alpha, you get to pay me a bunch more than what you owe me :} Bring it on you law-breaking illegal mother fucker cock-suckers. You unleashed the beginning of the end.
Activity: 686
 Well well well...

I just got an email from alpha stating the same 5 month BS that is their cut and paste response. But this newest one had a twist.

Having said that we are willing to work with you here and reduce your
order to 1 unit?

So this means they want to try and get another 3k out of me. I have a feeling this ship has already sailed. Why would I invest another 3k?
Activity: 28
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Wonder who will be responding to comments on the forum now then? No one?
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
Oh.
The Rats are on the Run from the sinking Ship.

well that d.ckhead wont be bailing out easily, even if he leaves now he is still an accomplice to this fraud especially now that its bordering a securities crime.

well fiaz, we know you are reading this so start planiing what you will do in your jail time. i am sure those years will help yours patience a lot.

f.cking idiot.
Activity: 87
Lets wait another few Weeks, then you could easily see who is childish and who is only realistic.
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
Not again a pre-order massacer.

People, stop making pre-order. you can get over it!

here no one can cure you, everyone is sick, neither alpha-forum, you have to get a doctor!

sorry guys! honestly, who is stil thinking about another pre-order? See! you need help...

Activity: 87
Oh.
The Rats are on the Run from the sinking Ship.
Activity: 84
Alpha-T is just one guy currently.

Fiaz Malik

Leaving

« on: Today at 07:04:49 PM »
Hi everyone,

To preface; any opinions here do not represent Alpha Technology. For my own personal reasons it is with deep sorrow I must announce I have decided to leave this position at alpha. This bares no reflection on my opinion of this company. I am very proud of the direction it has taken and of the decisions made by senior staff here and cannot wait to see the naysayers reactions when it flourishes. I will be very honest and blunt; I am leaving because I am fed up of this position and believe it takes someone with more patience than I have unfortunately. I know it is just a vocal minority that is abusive but I feel like I am looking after children sometimes, please do not take any offense to this as I am only talking about a small number of individuals and these are simply my honest feelings that need to be said as I have no doubt there will be a frenzy of speculation and FUD as a result of this. To those people I say this, my personal decision does not affect you in any way; I am just a messenger nothing more and I am not integral to anything happening alpha. I will be around for a short while longer and I am sorry to alpha for the short notice and abrupt decision. Do not worry about all my posts being lost as this account will remain as I understand. If anyone does have any questions or concerns regarding this you are welcome to PM me aside from that all topics on this will be deleted as it is my business and mine alone. Like I said I will be around a short while longer so if I am currently helping any of you with anything please PM me ASAP so I can finish off helping you.

All the best

Again others in this thread who got a FULL REFUND via amex in particular and/or cc and or other ...not the partial refund alpha gave out....no 70 pound
penalty or whatever else that alpha states..I mean paypal (more then 45 days) and/or cc company..etc...FULL BOAT refund...let others know on here
please..so we have to help others still in alpha's clutches on here!

I got one thru Visa.   I used the same info that you detailed on Alpha's antics and was told that it is pretty much an open and shut case. 

good to know .keep passing it around as more and more people float in to this forum as they find out what is 'likely'
really going on with alpha...

well that is 2 of us...someone should keep track make a chart or something

Searing

I tried calling my bank (I payed by visa through paypal) and they said they can't do anything because its was such a long time (2 months). Is there some key words you say that will make banks help? I got only the 30% - penalty refund from alpha.

Thanks

Yes. You need to call them back immediately. If the person you speak to initially is not helping you, then you must politely request to speak with their boss. Do not accept no for an answer as they must do this. You must state your argument clearly and simply. 'You paid for a product you did not receive. You do not care that two months have passed as this company has engaged in fraud with your money sent via your bank. They have additionally violated the terms you agreed to when originally placing your order. You are demanding a refund of this transaction and as of today a bare minimum of escalation to the fraud department.'

Your bank should also give you the option to call in at any time to add supporting evidence to the case you will have opened.

If they request any supporting evidence, this forum thread alone has enough context with enough links to content to validate all of your claims.
The only difference between those who payed with PayPal / CC / Bank Transfer versus those who paid with Bitcoin is that those who paid with Bitcoin cannot simply make a few phone calls and get their money back. Those who paid with Bitcoin actually have to follow legal procedure and report them, and possibly pay a few fees along the way. In the end, more of a hassle, but more of a task for legal agencies. In other words, they are going to be really upset with this company and will go to a lot more work to bury them :}
Activity: 23

Again others in this thread who got a FULL REFUND via amex in particular and/or cc and or other ...not the partial refund alpha gave out....no 70 pound
penalty or whatever else that alpha states..I mean paypal (more then 45 days) and/or cc company..etc...FULL BOAT refund...let others know on here

I got one thru Visa.   I used the same info that you detailed on Alpha's antics and was told that it is pretty much an open and shut case. 

good to know .keep passing it around as more and more people float in to this forum as they find out what is 'likely'

Searing

I tried calling my bank (I payed by visa through paypal) and they said they can't do anything because its was such a long time (2 months). Is there some key words you say that will make banks help? I got only the 30% - penalty refund from alpha.

Thanks
Activity: 616
Is there a refund possible for anyone who payed with bitcoins ?

The way it looks from the outside:

-Paying with Paypal,Visa and all these companies that we want to make obsolete with btc was a really smart idea
-Paying with BTC was a really bad idea (Undecided)

That's up to Alpha honestly.

Marco, I've heard good things about GAW, including gear being delivered 2 days later (in the US) after order.
Activity: 27
with the alpha disaster behind me,  i like to give GAW miners a try with a couple of boulder units
anyone has some advice about those units and the service from the company.
regards
legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
Is there a refund possible for anyone who payed with bitcoins ?

The way it looks from the outside:

-Paying with Paypal,Visa and all these companies that we want to make obsolete with btc was a really smart idea
-Paying with BTC was a really bad idea (Undecided)
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!

Searing
Activity: 16

Jump to: