Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 112. (Read 529056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
So did anybody got their goodwill refund yet?  I also paid in full and they haven't refunded me anything at all yet even after they stated that they will refund some deposit as goodwill.

I have a 16 page on going dialogue with BitPay and Mubasher, and it got to the point of Mubasher changing my Paypal order to refunded in full on Alphas site, without the refund actually being sent, and then him ignoring our mediary's refund requests for the BitPay payment, and my clarification requests on what is occurring with my order/account and payments/refunds.

So he forcibly changed my order without my consent and stopped communication over 24 hours ago and hasn't sent any refunds.

My commiserations precog. Either their procedures are all screwed up or they don't have any money left or are a bunch of thugs or all three.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
@spectrem1,
thank you very much for sharing this with us.
regards
Activity: 36

All my posts were deleted now on their forum...... Again....     Some member already posting and think that he own the promised shares and refer to him self as shareholder...... =/

Remember that "I will miss Fiaz" topic?

Deleted.

I replied to the last poster being the 7th reply, and responded to him saying that I had posted 3 topics in polite language on the subject of refunds with all 3 being locked and deleted within minutes. I also said that it mattered not whether the individual was polite or rude or had a legitimate question or complaint, all that mattered was if the post didn't paint Alpha in a perfect light.

So that is 3 topics with 4 posts or 100% of my communication efforts on their website.
Activity: 41
Hey all, I have built a web page  -  more like a personal blog to help me follow the timeline of Alpha announcements since December. There is a capture of the Alpha homepage from 01-05-2014 including Terms of Purchase, faq, about, and the 25 mh Viper. Also I have all of the announcements and emails I received as links listed according to date.
Thanks to retro72 - I copied his post of links to offices of authority in the UK. It may help stop them and get our refunds but I think the money is already gone.
As I looked at the timeline of announcements from Alpha it is very clear that they conspired to take our money. On May 21, they announced that everything was on schedule and asked us to pay. On may 27 they announced a huge - really unbelievable upgrade for free - and then invoices with a request to pay. I believe the upgrades were never even a consideration and was a ploy to get you to pay the invoice.
I'm happy to share my data and links with anyone that wants. If anyone has anything in the timeline I'm missing I will post it. My email is at the bottom of the page.
http://www.abunchacrap.com
Just click on the Alpha Link there.
-M

+1    This is exactly what we all needed!  See you in court ALPHA.
Activity: 36
So did anybody got their goodwill refund yet?  I also paid in full and they haven't refunded me anything at all yet even after they stated that they will refund some deposit as goodwill.

I have a 16 page on going dialogue with BitPay and Mubasher, and it got to the point of Mubasher changing my Paypal order to refunded in full on Alphas site, without the refund actually being sent, and then him ignoring our mediary's refund requests for the BitPay payment, and my clarification requests on what is occurring with my order/account and payments/refunds.

So he forcibly changed my order without my consent and stopped communication over 24 hours ago and hasn't sent any refunds.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hey all, I have built a web page  -  more like a personal blog to help me follow the timeline of Alpha announcements since December. There is a capture of the Alpha homepage from 01-05-2014 including Terms of Purchase, faq, about, and the 25 mh Viper. Also I have all of the announcements and emails I received as links listed according to date.
Thanks to retro72 - I copied his post of links to offices of authority in the UK. It may help stop them and get our refunds but I think the money is already gone.
As I looked at the timeline of announcements from Alpha it is very clear that they conspired to take our money. On May 21, they announced that everything was on schedule and asked us to pay. On may 27 they announced a huge - really unbelievable upgrade for free - and then invoices with a request to pay. I believe the upgrades were never even a consideration and was a ploy to get you to pay the invoice.
I'm happy to share my data and links with anyone that wants. If anyone has anything in the timeline I'm missing I will post it. My email is at the bottom of the page.
-M

Thank you.  This is a great service you are doing.  If you can set up a simple discussion board or a way to customers to coordinate with each other to start a lawsuit that would help the cause tremendously.  It doesn't have to be flashy, just threads for posting evidence, posts that have been deleted, and a lawsuit discussion/coordination thread.
Activity: 34
-M

Good job!  Thanks!  

All my posts were deleted now on their forum...... Again....     Some member already posting and think that he own the promised shares and refer to him self as shareholder...... =/
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
-M
Surely if dexcel designed the ASIC and the foundry made it and it didn't work wouldn't they sue them?

I brought this up awhile back, I found it odd that a proven chip design company designed a chip which didn't work. My first thought was that perhaps something went wrong in the foundry, afterall AT claims to have paid for silicone which didn't go through QA testing, in order to get it faster.

My other thought was, if in fact they were scamming, then it was a ruse all along: Paying for bum chips, and having something go wrong--all so they could build themselves machines to mine with on your dime (aka, for free), at which point they would ship them out in "September", having already ordered another batch with the new money. Remember, they did say they would build an in-house cloud mining center for the customers--and then stopped talking about it.

The other scam thought was that none of this ever actually happened--there was no design and no foundry. We do know that Drexcel, when contacted, claimed to not know who AT was and denied any relationship with them at one point.

Who knows..

It may not be that the chips "did not work".  When ever a wafer is made there are always a number of chips on the wafer that will have low quality.  The quality may be so low that they have inherent defects, like they do not perform as fast or overheat more often.  Alpha's contract with Drexel was probably to produce a chip that has a minimum specification.  Drexel provided that.  But Alpha probably wanted to get the chips faster, so rather than complete a full tape out with several spins before masking, Alpha bought a lot of risk chips.

This is where Alpha's incompetence shines.  I speculate that Alpha thought, that getting chips early would be a win.  They can start assembling the risk lot chips first, and when the money starts rolling using the higher quality chips in later batches which they can call "optimized".  What they didn't realize was the significantly poor quality.  Which is typical of the first tape out.

So Alpha spent the remaining money (the 30%) to get the risk lot and on what ever else.  So they probably couldn't pay off Drexel.  So Drexel holds on to the chips.  This is when Alpha comes up with the idea in May to announce tape-out and final payment.  They figure they can pay Drexel or the Foundry with the remaining funds. 

But people want CC and they want the prototype and they hold off paying.  This is where everything goes down hill fast.
Activity: 34
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
nothing surprises me at this point
Activity: 616
Surely if dexcel designed the ASIC and the foundry made it and it didn't work wouldn't they sue them?

I brought this up awhile back, I found it odd that a proven chip design company designed a chip which didn't work. My first thought was that perhaps something went wrong in the foundry, afterall AT claims to have paid for silicone which didn't go through QA testing, in order to get it faster.

My other thought was, if in fact they were scamming, then it was a ruse all along: Paying for bum chips, and having something go wrong--all so they could build themselves machines to mine with on your dime (aka, for free), at which point they would ship them out in "September", having already ordered another batch with the new money. Remember, they did say they would build an in-house cloud mining center for the customers--and then stopped talking about it.

The other scam thought was that none of this ever actually happened--there was no design and no foundry. We do know that Drexcel, when contacted, claimed to not know who AT was and denied any relationship with them at one point.

Who knows..
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
So, for 50Mh/s I made a 30% deposit of 405 pounds  = 681.674 USD (as of right now) that I wont see until probably until Oct/Nov

Now I can buy a 44Mh/s for $799
http://zoomhash.com/collections/top-sellers/products/44mhs-scrypt-asic-miner-1000w-delivery-within-10-days-or-it-is-free

Hmmm.

They are not comparable since the parameter are different even if the price is higher.
The miner price of $799 for 44Mhs miner consumes 1000Watts.
But the 50Mhs Alfa-T miner, if they deliver, consumes only 375Watts.
The lower power consuming miner can also be run for many more difficulty cycles that the counter part.
So the final out of both are different after deducting electricity expenses.
All depends only if they delivery at least in the next delivery date.
How do you know it consumes 375 watts? Have you seen one?

That figure is as per the company.
But it should be proven when its delivered. "If they deliver."
Look at here https://alpha-t.net/product/scrypt-asic-miner/
Activity: 17
So, for 50Mh/s I made a 30% deposit of 405 pounds  = 681.674 USD (as of right now) that I wont see until probably until Oct/Nov

http://zoomhash.com/collections/top-sellers/products/44mhs-scrypt-asic-miner-1000w-delivery-within-10-days-or-it-is-free

Hmmm.

They are not comparable since the parameter are different even if the price is higher.
The miner price of $799 for 44Mhs miner consumes 1000Watts.
But the 50Mhs Alfa-T miner, if they deliver, consumes only 375Watts.
The lower power consuming miner can also be run for many more difficulty cycles that the counter part.
So the final out of both are different after deducting electricity expenses.
All depends only if they delivery at least in the next delivery date.
How do you know it consumes 375 watts? Have you seen one?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 826
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
I just talked to PayPal. They said that I should call my CC immediately to start a dispute.
Only after CC contacts them they will pick up the dispute.
Sounded like they didn't care if it was over 45 days.

Hmmm.

They are not comparable because one exists today and one does not.

It always boils down to this

So, for 50Mh/s I made a 30% deposit of 405 pounds  = 681.674 USD (as of right now) that I wont see until probably until Oct/Nov

Hmmm.

Well said! Taking pre-orders are an unhealthy method for these small devices.
They could simply sell from stock. By pre-order they are transferring each and every risk to customers.
Can't compare pre-orders of mining hardware manufacturers to reputed fiat companies pre-order.
Just sent my registered letter.

Here you go Alpha:  RR767320495ES   Kiss

The Bin is also ready.
Here you go, Bin No: xxxxxxx
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures

Hmmm.

Jump to: