Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 111. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 655
Merit: 504
You wan chili saus?
FFS people, lose only has one 'o' in it.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
If enough of us complained to them then maybe they would do something about it. Refer to authorities, freeze their account who knows. Do we have anything to loose anymore?

Just your money which is already gone.

FYI - I sent them a refund email a while back looking for my BTC deposit back.  Never even got a response.  Calculated loss, keep moving forward.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
https://secure.lloydsbank.com/online_forms/contact_us/ocf.asp

considering complaining to their Bankers. Lloyds Bank.

AT have used their logo on an email to me and Banks in the UK are touchy about the business practices of their customers.

If enough of us complained to them then maybe they would do something about it. Refer to authorities, freeze their account who knows. Do we have anything to loose anymore?

Activity: 27
this post was  deleted within minutes.
@Fiaz you still working hard keeping the alpha forum clean,don't you

August 05, 2014, 11:00:27 AM
 News:

Welcome to the Alpha Technology forum!

« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Visitor

Alpha-t is ignoring my refund

« on: Today at 10:33:19 AM »
I requested a refund a month ago on [email protected].
I ask them if it possible to make a refund in BTC.
They say that I can recieve only 50% of my deposit and only in GBP. I accept that.
I opened a bank accout in GBP to recive that refund for my order.
On 23 of july my bank call me and say that alpha-t refund recieved in USD on my GBP accout. So I can't take that money.
My bank say that I need to open bank account in USD and alpha-t need to correct they payment to my new bank account.
The same day I ask [email protected] to do that. But didn't recieve any answer. I'm waiting more then 13 days for any information. What's happening? Alpha-t want to stole my money or what?
Currently, until I recieve my refund in hands I'M STILL A CUSTOMER. For what reason now I'm can't post any messages in the proper forums??? (that's why I opened a topic in that section).
I REQUIRE IMMEDIATE answer for me on my e-mail AND REFUND!

P.S. Now I see my forum status - it's "visitor". Why? I'm still a customer. Refund my order and only then make me a visitor and not a customer.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:37:20 AM by

regards
Activity: 36
It was Alpha-T
Tired of waiting for Alpha-T's new forum administrator?   Wink

Oh noooo... guess i´m done with These guys anyway. And a new Mod could´nt say anything valuable exept bla bla....
Sometimes you gamble and loose... Life goe´s on Wink

Just this.
"Don't spend more than what you are ready to loose to an unknown. Do take calculated risk."

My words Bro

It was definitely a calculated risk without a thought of loss involving consumer protections and rights present even though the company has violated them. The law is on the consumers side in this case, and the customers shouldn't loose their money when it's all done.

Also remember that this startup received I think less than $8,000 from family members and have proven their negligence repeatedly. I didn't know any of that until I came to this thread. If I had read this thread before July 14th when they asked for final payment even though they knew about failed chips earlier in the month, I wouldn't have given them anything. There is not one photograph of any of the pieces of hardware, while 6 other companies have had chips and products being used by customers for 3+ months.
Activity: 28
It was Alpha-T

Oh noooo... guess i´m done with These guys anyway. And a new Mod could´nt say anything valuable exept bla bla....

Just this.
"Don't spend more than what you are ready to loose to an unknown. Do take calculated risk."

My words Bro
Activity: 784
It was Alpha-T

Just this.
It was Alpha-T
Tired of waiting for Alpha-T's new forum administrator?   Wink

It was Alpha-T
Tired of waiting for Alpha-T's new forum administrator?   Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think this Company will never ever ship anything. The Forum is like ghosttown. Some members still Walking around like Zobies. Damins are offline, Fiaz left that sinking boat, payments@alpha does not respond since day´s. I think they are done finally...

The boat is really sinking. But still can bailout. Everything depends on Alfa-T.

Its Alpha-T
At current stage 11 People online in the AT Forum. 8 Cosumers and 3 Visitors. I lost the hope of ever getting back my Money. Ist just funny, some People still dreaming of getting some worthless Shares of a worthless Company... They really think the Phoenix could rise again...
Yes... but you can also see rhat are post from the remaining costumers, talking to eachother... it´s like they Keep Holding theyr draem and making sugestions, which Alpha does´nt respont do...
Activity: 34
I think this Company will never ever ship anything. The Forum is like ghosttown. Some members still Walking around like Zobies. Damins are offline, Fiaz left that sinking boat, payments@alpha does not respond since day´s. I think they are done finally...

But you can see in the statistics how many posts were created... This is scary how their transperency approach works in action!

The boat is really sinking. But still can bailout. Everything depends on Alpha-T.
/edit typo

So if i understand this correctly..you paid with bitcoin...contacted bitpay....this guy mubasher says he paid the amount back you paid in btc to usd back thru Paypal..
likely knowing that it would 'hang' in limbo there because they (alpha) is having problems with paypal...thus no $$$ will actually get sent (likely so they can file quick
for bankruptcy protection)....got to admit it is brilliant...if these guys could make money as good as they keep/hide money they'd be the toast of the asci mnfg universe! Smiley

anyway my take on the above

Searing

I paid 30% with paypal, 70% with Bitpay.

He said the 70% was non refundable and that by his goodwill the 30% was refundable in full in my BitPay support ticket.

I have requested my BitPay payment to be refunded over 15 times since July 28th. And like I mentioned as soon as he forcibly changed my order status of my Paypal payment to refunded I messaged and said that I did not ask for a Paypal refund, nor did I cancel my order. He never sent a Paypal refund. And he stopped communication immediately afterwards for the rest of that day for the next 7 hours. Then the next day being today nothing changed. Also upon request the mediary has stated that he has not responded to any of the communication requests with BitPay since I opened my ticket.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
Several important updates I'd like to add -

Their forum stats page is not censored and there have been 51 topics and 514 posts created since the archival of the entire forum on July 29.

Only 13 of those topics still exist or 25% , and only 247 posts still exist or 48% of the communications during that short period. 52% or more of customer communications were deleted.

Mubasher edited Fiaz's Farewell post saying that he is no longer there and that he doesn't know what he's going to do with the forum.

Fiaz's last words were that they weren't planning on getting rid of the forum and he was hopeful that someone would take his place.

We've had gridseeds, kncs, gaws, zeus's, zoomhashs for the past 3 months that are now outdated, and to this date we have not a single photograph of any piece of hardware for these vipers.

Every action taken by the company in retrospect is a red flag over and over.

I'd also like to add that the last BitPay message from Mubasher that my mediary and I received stated that my Paypal payment is instantly refundable and can occur in 2 minutes, and even though I did not ask for a Paypal refund in my BitPay support thread. Neither refund for either payment has been sent as of 30 some hours ago, and as I mentioned earlier he forcibly changed the status of my paypal order to a full deposit refund without me consenting and leaving the BitPay still on processing. No communication since.

On the forum and the personal reply to the journalist at coindesk.com said that their paypal funds were being held, and that they were in delicate communictions with Paypal.

So if i understand this correctly..you paid with bitcoin...contacted bitpay....this guy mubasher says he paid the amount back you paid in btc to usd back thru Paypal..
likely knowing that it would 'hang' in limbo there because they (alpha) is having problems with paypal...thus no $$$ will actually get sent (likely so they can file quick
for bankruptcy protection)....got to admit it is brilliant...if these guys could make money as good as they keep/hide money they'd be the toast of the asci mnfg universe! Smiley

anyway my take on the above

Searing
Several important updates I'd like to add -

Their forum stats page is not censored and there have been 51 topics and 514 posts created since the archival of the entire forum on July 29.

Only 13 of those topics still exist or 25% , and only 247 posts still exist or 48% of the communications during that short period. 52% or more of customer communications were deleted.

Mubasher edited Fiaz's Farewell post saying that he is no longer there and that he doesn't know what he's going to do with the forum.

Fiaz's last words were that they weren't planning on getting rid of the forum and he was hopeful that someone would take his place.

We've had gridseeds, kncs, gaws, zeus's, zoomhashs for the past 3 months that are now outdated, and to this date we have not a single photograph of any piece of hardware for these vipers.

Every action taken by the company in retrospect is a red flag over and over.

I'd also like to add that the last BitPay message from Mubasher that my mediary and I received stated that my Paypal payment is instantly refundable and can occur in 2 minutes, and even though I did not ask for a Paypal refund in my BitPay support thread. Neither refund for either payment has been sent as of 30 some hours ago, and as I mentioned earlier he forcibly changed the status of my paypal order to a full deposit refund without me consenting and leaving the BitPay still on processing. No communication since.

On the forum and the personal reply to the journalist at coindesk.com said that their paypal funds were being held, and that they were in delicate communictions with Paypal.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Got to get them all!
It seems they are done for now. How can they expect to survive this implosion?
Jump to: