Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 121. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi,

Sorry for the delay in making this decision, please understand it is not an easy one due to its financial nature. Contrary to popular belief we always try do what is in both our shared interests as long as we have a choice. After much consideration we have decided those who want to wait to pay by CC or want to wait for 'proof' can do so. We expect CC to be available around shipping: this does mean there is a possibility you have your Vipers shipped last; we are very sorry if this were to happen but this cannot be helped we've done everything we can it is what it is as Fiaz likes to say. To those that may feel like complaining about this all I can say is please be realistic and think practically. The proof will of course come before shipment so there is no worries on that front.

Best Regards,

Mohammed Akram
Director

maybe this made him angry, because i caught him editing this post from the CEO and after a few minutes repost it
on the alpha forum, but now signed with his own name. if possible look under announcements.
i'm not a lawyer but this looks like an illegal act
regards
WOW!!
panic all over the alpha forum just got banned for Huh
maybe because i post here and  Fiaz don't like to see that and read what i posted even if it is just a small contribution
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1060
Looking forward to the inevitable mug shots. Looks like the Akram brothers are well rehearsed in that from their "corporate" pictures from what was the original Alpha-Tech web site. Certainly that smug smirk of Fiaz Malik shall be wiped off in the blink of an eye. My suspicion remains strong that it is not a Fiaz Malik but perhaps the mysterious financier or someone else well versed in boiler room sales tactics. Over the past few days some serious non-Queen's English surfaced namely:

- a "bunch" of stuff
- the ubiquitous "your" instead are "you're"
- and the absolute worst: "then" instead of "than"

These are Americanized FAIL's.

All under the moniker in the past week of FIAZ MALIK.

Does not really matter the SUN in the UK will reveal who and what is going on, mug shots and handcuffs and all.

Again, probably the best legal representation in the UK could be the crypto currency lawyer who posts here and is in involved in the Mt Gox debacle.

http://www.selachii.co.uk/

His bitcointalk.org contact:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bitcoinsolicitor-212314

Bye bye FIAZ MALIK, MOHAMMED 1, MOHAMMED 2, MOHAMMED 3 and any other related MOHAMMED's lurking in the shadows thinking they thought they pulled the wool over everyone's eyes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 714
Another captured record for prosperity.  I'm anticipating this customer to be banned soon and this post deleted so I'm copying it here.

Guys.. I ask this in the best regards to all Alpha's that were scammed.

If you simply want to make a post saying "I told you so" or "You should have known" or "I saw this coming" please do us all a favor and simply shut the fuck up.

There are those of us trying to recover money, looking for help, and you pointless banter makes it harder for us to achieve.

As many of you know for the past month I have been very active in trying not only to recover my funds, but those by the many that have been taken. I, as in the past, implore anyone that can help to do so, and people like retro that are helping to please continue the fight. Whether we ever get a thing back, or simply stop them from ever seeing a dime that should be considered a win.

With that said, those that are offering real advice, please continue too. Those that are simply looking for an ego boost as your "superior" knowledge told you not to buy (more like your a broke ass) Go Fuck Yourself.
Activity: 7
I fully expect to be banned for the post that I just posted on Alpha Tech.

Well Fitz, I tried to warn you, but no you would not listen  so "to little to late" is the phrase of the day.  Since, your company has refused to even attempt to be transparent in this new arrangement, you have signed your company own death warrant.  I do not know much about the law in the UK, but I do know the law here in the US and as of right now you are only facing civil court cases, but I afraid that is going to change and you will also be facing criminal court cases.

You see, although your company may have been and it  is still possible could be legit and your company had every intention of producing these miners, you have now made more enemies by going through your past behaviors and started banning people again.  This will result in those customers filing court cases against your company, which will lead your company in bankruptcy, since you don't have the funds to finish this mining project without getting those that owe the final payment to make payment.  This will result in criminal charges being filed against every person within your company for "Theft" since you refuse to release or refund the 30% down payment, or provide shares within your company to those that want to take that option, instead you just want to "Steal" this money.  You claim that you uphold - your terms of agreement this answer this question?

The original terms of agreement that in effect upon my purchase stated:
Cancellation & Refund Policy

Within 0-1 month after receipt of payment: Full deposit will be refunded.

Within 1-3 months after receipt of payment: 75% of the deposit will be refunded.

Within 3-5 months after receipt of payment: 50% of the deposit will be refunded.

Please note a cancellation fee of £70 towards handling charges will be applicable along with any cancellation.

But, when I asked for a refund, I get this response back from [email protected].
Hello there,

"We are very sorry but as per our cancellation policy it has been longer than 5 months since you placed your order therefore you are no longer eligible for a refund. We have been very clear and open with our terms of order, it was released as a news update, it is easily available on our website and you are urged to view it on the product page before you order.

Best Regards,

Alpha Technology Team"

Now, my math may be bad, but I purchased this miner on 3/11/2014 and asked for a refund on 7/13/2014 which is 4 months and by your own statements you follow your Terms of Agreement, therefore, at the very least I should be getting 50% - less cancellation fee of £70.  But, your telling me you are following the Terms of Agreement which I call as hog wash, I call that "Theft" and so do most courts. 

But, I now no longer want a refund, I am in it for the long haul, you see I believed in this company, took your words, only to find out how much liars you actually  are.  So yes, you will be going to Court and yes, you and your entire company will face criminal charges.  Now, this is not the only area and flaw that your company has made, so yes your company will go bankrupt. 

You had a chance to make things right with me and your other customers, but you blew it, now you going on a Ban rampage again, why is that?   Are you attempting to sway the upcoming vote as this forum user is mentioned in one of the other forums - his quote is:

"The mass banning now is not just for the sake of removing negativity.  No the banning now is tactical.  They are weeding out anyone who will vote against the 30% share structure.  Odds are if you are still asking for a refund then you are likely to not want to pay in full and definitely not likely to want shares of the company.

With the majority of the no votes banned from the forum they will be able to move forward with their plan.  They will say look the majority of our customers want shares in Alpha Technologies.  So anyone that has not paid in full within x days (mostly refund requester) will get their money seized by the company and now they can resell those miners or use the capital to try again with another chip run.  They are so smarmy now. it is unreal."

So, again you and your company is transparent, I not seeing it.  So, good luck.

It looks like Alpha Technology has not gotten as warm reception for their corporate share offering (which is illegal by the way to international customers).

Now they are letting people wait until units are built and the CC processor to be reinstated.  LOL.  I bet they will just get a bunch of empty cases to show that they are "manufacturing" units to scam people to paying.

Well it is good to know that the company shares didn't work and now the strong arm tactics proved a failure.  So now I guess they are going to try to listen to the customer and get the CC processor up.  But what they don't realize is that their units are not profitable and are next to worthless to mine with.  THAT is teh reason people are not paying the remaining 70%.

Like is said they will be bankrupt in less than 60 days.

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I simply did my due diligence in regards to what I wrote. I have piles of pictures of forum posts and emails which are all now legal documents in this matter which could give me mountains of more reasons. They simply need to STFU and give us our money back, or get owned it court. Tried to make that clear in the email :}
has this claim been supported by legal advice of a lawyer
looks to me it has a far better change of succes
regards
Please let us know the result of your claim. If Alpha won't refund and this case goes to court and you win we have a perfect precedent and any other customer can go through this process without having any fear to loose the claiming fees.

filed 10 days ago.. But I am in the us.
Activity: 60
Yep. Banned as well here, Force. So they get this email, before I pay the 35 pounds to report them to get my money back officially. They get one chance before all hell breaks lose and I go to the ends of the Earth to stop these mother fuckers.

Alpha-Technology (INT) Ltd.
66 Dickenson Road
Manchester
M15 5HF
England, UK

This contact is in regards to order #7079, placed January 5, 2014 for one Viper (Scrypt) Miner (5Mh/s) x1

I would like to start by acknowledging receipt of your latest update, and appreciate your offer. After much consideration, I must respectfuly decline.

In complete accordance with your terms;
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Within 0-1 month after receipt of payment: Full deposit will be refunded.
Within 1-3 months after receipt of payment: 75% of the deposit will be refunded.
Within 3-5 months after receipt of payment: 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
Please note a cancellation fee of £70 towards handling charges will be applicable along with any cancellation.

We are now in a "6 months and beyond" status. I am aware you are currently on track for a Q3 delivery, though I will be cancelling my order.
As such, in accordance with UK law as I am within a 6 month period, I am immediately demanding a refund of my initial deposit, minus the £70 cancellation fee.

Additionally, I must state the following for the record:
My attempts at communication with your company which were offered via your website's forums have yielded no positive results. After voicing my very serious concerns (which you may or may not consider serious) I have had my posts deleted. I have said directly that my posts were deleted without reason. I was given reasons that do not coordinate with what I have said on the forums. My words were also manipulated by Fiaz Malik (A.T. community representative) in personal messages to me. I was then banned from your forums temporarily after attempting to rectify this manner and achieve proper communication. I no longer wish to speak with your company electronically as all attempts to do so have yielded negative results and you have literally blocked my ability to communicate with your business via the forums, condescendingly, after a personal message asking "what you want from me."

As such, any contact sent to this email from your company will no longer be read and will be treated as no attempt of contact being made. You are encouraged not to continue communication, but to refund any finances associated with this transaction. In the event you feel it necessary to communicate with me again, against better judgment, you must do so via mail. (FYI certified mail will be your best defense in the event you are ever taken to court on any matters.)

My secondary reason for cancelling this transaction is that you had an apparent view as though this was a business transaction as opposed to a business to consumer transaction. This was made very clear on your most recent update.

The message states: "All sales are legally classed as business purchases for many reasons, one being that the hardware we are selling can only be used for mining cryptocurrencies which is legally a business practice and a taxable activity according to HMRC "

I did not agree, in any way, shape, or form to complete a business to business transaction with your company.

I am, specifically, a hobbyist, an international order customer (USA) and cryptocurrency mining was a possible hobby I would have started. In the event I were to use this device the necessary tax compliance steps would have been taken. This purchase was made 100% in good faith as a consumer. Nothing more.

Additionally, charging VAT for transactions does not alone make any transaction a business to business transaction, regardless of how your business classifies its sales and pays taxes.

Funds are expected no later than 45 days from now, 7/31/2014.

Like your business I do not accept credit cards. You may send check or cash to my primary address:

xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

or Bitcoin to the following address:
1jC12yAEMV9R5xZaPKEMztKEfmixWvLCw

Please be sure to include references to your sending address and the block chain for legal reasons if you send Bitcoin.

Regards,

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
I, as a paying customer, was banned yet again.  So much for ethics and transparency.  I guess I shouldn't point out they were not transparent nor ethical, when they clearly knew at the point in time when they were collecting the 70% final payment there was 0 chance of a July delivery.

I was just banned too.  These guys are criminal!  Too bad for them that I'm an attorney and I'm already starting to draft my lawsuit against them.  I did, however, start proceedings with my bank for my bank wire.  If my bank is unsuccessful in securing my 30% deposit in full, I will sue the pants off of them.  They don't stand a chance.  These idiots don't know a well written contract from a ghetto tagging.

Go get 'em !
I, as a paying customer, was banned yet again.  So much for ethics and transparency.  I guess I shouldn't point out they were not transparent nor ethical, when they clearly knew at the point in time when they were collecting the 70% final payment there was 0 chance of a July delivery.

I was just banned too.  These guys are criminal!  Too bad for them that I'm an attorney and I'm already starting to draft my lawsuit against them.  I did, however, start proceedings with my bank for my bank wire.  If my bank is unsuccessful in securing my 30% deposit in full, I will sue the pants off of them.  They don't stand a chance.  These idiots don't know a well written contract from a ghetto tagging.

Sorry but this is just hilarious. 24 hours ago they hoped to put everything behind them, unban everyone from their forums in an attempt to get everyone on side, install that warm and fluffily about the new approach, the shining light, the way forward.

24 hours later they are mass banning people for much of the same behaviour i.e. asking legitimate but probing questions.

Business as usual.

Is there anyone that believes they can deliver. For them their only hope is that there are people which do believe they can do it, those people and only those people will fund the remaining dev work, without which I doubt AT can raise the necessary funds to complete this monstrosity!

Pass me a another nail for that coffin....

The mass banning now is not just for the sake of removing negativity.  No the banning now is tactical.  They are weeding out anyone who will vote against the 30% share structure.  Odds are if you are still asking for a refund then you are likely to not want to pay in full and definitely not likely to want shares of the company.

With the majority of the no votes banned from the forum they will be able to move forward with their plan.  They will say look the majority of our customers want shares in Alpha Technologies.  So anyone that has not paid in full within x days (mostly refund requester) will get their money seized by the company and now they can resell those miners or use the capital to try again with another chip run.  They are so smarmy now. it is unreal.
I saved their whole web page on 5th January including their ToS. Here is it: http://tinyurl.com/kud9kth
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^''

Activity: 107

Sorry but this is just hilarious. 24 hours ago they hoped to put everything behind them, unban everyone from their forums in an attempt to get everyone on side, install that warm and fluffily about the new approach, the shining light, the way forward.

24 hours later they are mass banning people for much of the same behaviour i.e. asking legitimate but probing questions.

Business as usual.

Is there anyone that believes they can deliver. For them their only hope is that there are people which do believe they can do it, those people and only those people will fund the remaining dev work, without which I doubt AT can raise the necessary funds to complete this monstrosity!

Pass me a another nail for that coffin....

oox
i didnt sign up for all this headache
Yes you did, just as I did. I ordered 5 MH/s or MegaHeadaches/s for a small Viper. But they increased that over time. Wink

LMFAO But it feels like it's GH/s today Wink
Activity: 124

Activity: 616
Yup, their new T&C definitely point to the likelihood that the systems will be lower spec than they'd hoped--but who knows, maybe they'll be faster.. right?

As was pointed out awhile back, for them to reach the claimed 10-fold increase in speed, they'd need more chips than they likely ordered, and of course supplimentary hardware. It makes sense they're dialing back the expectations, and have been really hush the last few weeks on hashrate. Afterall, throwing more chips at something doesn't help if there's no gear to support them.

Throwing more chips at something definitely won't help if there are no chips to throw

~L)L~

Haha.. soo true. An increase of 5 or 20 means nothing, when its multiplier is null.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
i didnt sign up for all this headache
Yes you did, just as I did. I ordered 5 MH/s or MegaHeadaches/s for a small Viper. But they increased that over time. Wink
Jump to: