Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 213. (Read 529054 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Hey folks!

We would like to assure you we are very aware of our competitors hash rates and pricing and intend to match them, we started development in May 2013 and are on schedule to ship in July giving us the clear lead. During development we decided to make our units larger and upgradable so we could accommodate increased hash rates with ease, we gave ourselves this leeway for a variety of reasons. And the announcement of Scrypt miners from competitors was of course one such reason that we anticipated and planned for. A full announcement with details on our new batch 1 hash rates will be released very soon!

Nice reflexes there sport! Caught that hot potato. So were you just hoping no one else would release so you could sell a lower spec at higher price?

BTW KNC started development a while ago and have a proven track record of delivering equipment on time and over spec. I know where my money's going.
KNC have just announced a 100mh miner for the same price as Alpha's 25mh

I expect a rush of Alpha tech refunds at this news https://www.kncminer.com/categories/litecoin-mining-hardware?resellerid=605

Be careful when you request a refund!

Altough they process it instantly but they don't refund the full amount. Right after processing it they send an e-mail stating that "As per our cancellation policy you will be refunded 75% of your deposit, minus £70".
As almost no one reads such policies and people logically expect to receive 100% refund it is an abvious exploitation of a customer.

If you do request a refund and only receive a percentage contact trading standards (in the UK) and find out what your rights are. I made a long post about this earlier in the thread and I believe what they are doing is illegal. But it is up to you to find out for yourself.
Activity: 462

I expect a rush of Alpha tech refunds at this news https://www.kncminer.com/categories/litecoin-mining-hardware?resellerid=605

Be careful when you request a refund!

Altough they process it instantly but they don't refund the full amount. Right after processing it they send an e-mail stating that "As per our cancellation policy you will be refunded 75% of your deposit, minus £70".
As almost no one reads such policies and people logically expect to receive 100% refund it is an abvious exploitation of a customer.

I expect a rush of Alpha tech refunds at this news https://www.kncminer.com/categories/litecoin-mining-hardware

Nice use of  your resellerid there.

Actually I just grabbed that off the top of the google search. Check it out for yourself https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=kncminer&oq=kncminer&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0j69i60j69i59j69i60j0.7344j0j8&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

But just for you I'll edit my post to avoid any misunderstandings
Activity: 624
Merit: 502

I expect a rush of Alpha tech refunds at this news https://www.kncminer.com/categories/litecoin-mining-hardware

Nice use of  your resellerid there.

I expect a rush of Alpha tech refunds at this news https://www.kncminer.com/products/titan
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I don't think that they will be able provide any miner at specified time... nothing showed apart updates and overpriced , I would like more get one miner from Fibonacci then from Alpha which are middle man between designer / manufacture and customer...
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
only power consumption huh? oh ya who wants to pay 3000 watts of electricity for 10mh/s when you can pay for only 200 watts, I love how jealous you guys are
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
anyone who is dumb enough to give btc/money to this obvious scam deserves to lose it all. We are not in the bfl/avalon era anymore. No sympathy when you come here whining in Sept for non-delivery.

Wow, nobody's said  that in this thread before!  So original, please talk to us like we're 12 years old...

greed makes many behave like 12 yearolds here.

ps it's time for your nap.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Anything made in 3rd world countries are cheap.

Thanks, you just proved your point to all of us...  Climb back in your hole.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
anyone who is dumb enough to give btc/money to this obvious scam deserves to lose it all. We are not in the bfl/avalon era anymore. No sympathy when you come here whining in Sept for non-delivery.

It's not the question of whether it is a scam, but a question of value. Viper 5Mhs probably cost no more than £50 each to make and they are selling it for £1600 ish.

I'd love to hear how you came up with £50...I'm assuming you're not taking anything but parts into account.

Anything made in 3rd world countries are cheap.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

It's not the question of whether it is a scam, but a question of value. Viper 5Mhs probably cost no more than £50 each to make and they are selling it for £1600 ish.

I'd love to hear how you came up with £50...I'm assuming you're not taking anything but parts into account.

you can get probably empty box for around that price...

similar to bitcoinultra Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469943.420

legendary
Activity: 924

Wow, nobody's said  that in this thread before!  So original, please talk to us like we're 12 years old...
legendary
Activity: 1050

Absolutely no sympathy!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...

legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

impressive speed
Jump to: