Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 232. (Read 529054 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't think a 25mh/s for 8grand is possible it would cost that much just for the memory needed...
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Full header, hide your own IP. I've been rolling dice all day. Should I order or not? or do I split between these two companies? or do I order everything from the other guy? Jasinlee, if you name your 8 chip version after me, I'm definitely buying from you. Smiley I'd prefer it to be engraved on the PCB, but a sticker on the case is fine.
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
So thats a no on the email and full header then?

I'd prefer not to give you my email/IP details at this time until you at least buy me dinner and some flowers Smiley

You do recall you offered up above? Your basically saying you are a street walker, and you just propositioned me in exchange for dinner and flowers.

And I think to be jealous we would have to be accepting orders.

Full header, or it didnt happen.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

I'd prefer not to give you my email/IP details at this time until you at least buy me dinner and some flowers Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

are you jealous nobody will order from you? I placed a order with Alpha T!  Grin
where my refund is?

see if you can find that out before they close this first batch...

From my understanding people who paid via Bitcoin get delayed due to Bitpay , because they convert the money into fiat immediately upon receipt it understandably must be harder to refund especially with the fluctuating price of bitcoin. I don't know the exact process with bitpay, so I am just guessing really.

I don't think Alpha Technology are in control of this process. People who used paypal didn't have these issues.

One other thing to note, most companies, especially startups , don't have all their business processes upto speed on launch. I'd imagine refunding customers would have been down on their to do list, considering it in their minds, 'why would a customer cancel their order, our product is the best'

Consider also your emails to them may have gone to their spam folder or a hundred other reasons. Considering they have refunded people I doubt they have intentionally ignored you. I don't think you need to worry about getting your money before close of first batch. They are probably very busy processing orders at this time as well.  
Activity: 756
where my refund is?

see if you can find that out before they close this first batch...

Sorry but you were too late in the refund ponzi scheme game..we have no more money left
-alpha-t official twitter
 Wink
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
We will be closing our pre-orders end of 10th January 2014 Friday ( UK time ).
20 hours left. Decide decide. Roll the dice. Bet on 20% chance to win, of 101% of your bitcoins back with a few weeks wait for the results.
lol yaaaa ok

I asked, and he told me. true, want to see the email?

We have no affiliation with who that is or what they are trying to accomplish, They have just redirected their URL to our website.

We are finalizing our next update. Stay Tuned!

Regards

Not that I doubt you, but it's pretty awesome he responded to you and not half the people asking him order related questions.

What questions have they not answered. Maybe I can ask them and get the same timely response.
Activity: 616
lol yaaaa ok

We have no affiliation with who that is or what they are trying to accomplish, They have just redirected their URL to our website.

Regards

Not that I doubt you, but it's pretty awesome he responded to you and not half the people asking him order related questions.
lol yaaaa ok

Full header please.

And who is "he" ? Did he "tell" you from the other side of an office?
lol yaaaa ok

Regards
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
guys help me decide if I should order or not!

Here, pick one, roll it.

If the value is 1 to 4, DO NOT ORDER.
If the value is 5 or 6, ORDER.

Or you can change the odds, up to you. You can also do a coin flip.

You have until the end of today to order and be included in Batch 1.

NOTICE:

I've been told on good authority that Alpha Technology have no affiliation with scryptasic whatsoever.
There has been no buyout, scryptasic have simply redirected their website to Alpha Technology. For what reason I would not know.

This is a link to the page before it was redirected. Apologies to anyone who ordered from scryptasic. http://web.archive.org/web/20130721021705/http://scryptasic.org

who told you?

Alpha Technology
NOTICE:

I've been told on good authority that Alpha Technology have no affiliation with scryptasic whatsoever.
There has been no buyout, scryptasic have simply redirected their website to Alpha Technology. For what reason I would not know.

This is a link to the page before it was redirected. Apologies to anyone who ordered from scryptasic. http://web.archive.org/web/20130721021705/http://scryptasic.org

who told you?
NOTICE:

hmm that is sketchy... any screenshots of the site before it got redirected to alpha-t?
Wasn't a very good site. It was based on WordPress and said that they would be selling 25Mh ASICs for 800GBP, delivery in early Feb.

damn this sounds soo sketch
Jump to: