Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 233. (Read 529054 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
guys help me decide if I should order or not!

If you're asking that question, then don't order.

My opinion is that GPU mining is still profitable - break-even after 4 months with five 280x cards per rig. And after you break even your rig still has very good resale value.

These guys are unproven, the tech they are trying to make is unproven, they don't respond to questions via email, they dont even look at this forum (so it seems).

Take the money you would have spent on these guys and build yourself a GPU rig. By the time Alpha-T HOPE they will deliver, your GPU rig should be free, clear and paid for having already returned your investment.

(above based on my own rig building costs and assuming stable exchange rate and 10% reduction in profitability per month)

lol ya funny how before pre-sales went up their were updates all the time...uh...oh...
making scrypt asics requires lots of memory which is VERY expensive, MUCH MORE COST than any bitcoin asics. and that is proven technology now, this is still new. these guys must have got some really good deals on some hardware for their prices...maybe from a flea market??
good luck people
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
hmm that is sketchy... any screenshots of the site before it got redirected to alpha-t?
Wasn't a very good site. It was based on WordPress and said that they would be selling 25Mh ASICs for 800GBP, delivery in early Feb.
Activity: 448

If you're asking that question, then don't order.

My opinion is that GPU mining is still profitable - break-even after 4 months with five 280x cards per rig. And after you break even your rig still has very good resale value.

These guys are unproven, the tech they are trying to make is unproven, they don't respond to questions via email, they dont even look at this forum (so it seems).

Take the money you would have spent on these guys and build yourself a GPU rig. By the time Alpha-T HOPE they will deliver, your GPU rig should be free, clear and paid for having already returned your investment.

(above based on my own rig building costs and assuming stable exchange rate and 10% reduction in profitability per month)
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
VERY FISHY...THEY ARE BOTH FROM UK...SOUNDS LIKE SAI IS ALPHA TECHNOLOGY, WHO KNOWS IF THEY ARE SAME PEOPLE
Activity: 7
I really hope you're right.
I can see Alpha Tech losing a lot of orders over this though.
CaptChadd - what a colossal prick
Activity: 583
Crap, if they are the same company this does not bode well, that other website looked like total bulls**t and people still bought shares, what happened to all of that then?
Think I'm gonna have to cancel my order. Sad

I suppose it could be intentional on the part of SAI to divert attention away from their scam. They could have just run with the money and redirected their site to Alpha to shift the blame to them. We need to look into this more.
Activity: 448
I've ordered a 5mhz miner from alpha tech but I've just noticed something that's worried me.
Can anyone explain why if I google 'scrypt asic international', that company which said they were developing 25mh miners and you had to buy shares in order to get to order them, the links now take me to the alpha tech website?
Are they the same company?

Confirmed :/   scryptasic.org goes to alpha-t.net

Scryptasic.org is a scam

See here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/captchadd-is-very-likely-the-owner-of-scryptasicorg-scam-312714

If you look at the post with the 'explanation' of what is happening, the scam owner says SAI is being taken over by another company - that new buyer is going to bail out all the existing shareholders at IPO price. No one believes this - it is just the last act of a dying scam to try to breathe enough life into it so that the scam owner can get out more easily.

What i am sure has happened, is that CaptChadd (SAI scam owner) has put a redirect on his scam site to alpha-t to make it look like Alpha-t are the ones buying SAI and bailing out the shareholders who have been fucked over.

Dont believe it until Alpha-T confirm or deny involvement.

just my two satoshis
Activity: 14
hmm that is sketchy... any screenshots of the site before it got redirected to alpha-t?
Crap, if they are the same company this does not bode well, that other website looked like total bulls**t and people still bought shares, what happened to all of that then?
Think I'm gonna have to cancel my order. Sad
Activity: 583
I've ordered a 5mhz miner from alpha tech but I've just noticed something that's worried me.
Can anyone explain why if I google 'scrypt asic international', that company which said they were developing 25mh miners and you had to buy shares in order to get to order them, the links now take me to the alpha tech website?

Confirmed :/   scryptasic.org goes to alpha-t.net
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Wow...this thread is giving me a major headache!  I got my refund w in three hours of emailing them.  I think I am going to pre order again.  Drexcel has posted on their site that they are partnering up w alpha-T....Surely they would do their research before signing into a contract with Alpha-T. 
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
They said Jan 10, UK time. But I'm going to sleep now and order in a few hours. If they're closed, oh well ...
Activity: 616
Ok, I think I will order one unit. I'll pretend this is a dice game that takes 2 months to confirm. YOLO!

I thought they closed orders?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Ok, I think I will order one unit. I'll pretend this is a dice game that takes 2 months to confirm. YOLO!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
It looks like Alpha Technology is doing allright, even with all the fear and loathing going on here.
If this website is at all accurate (and note this is a fraction of orders placed) the numbers look good. They have their "funding": http://alphat.emux.fr/
Near 300,000 Pounds raised with close to a million pounds on the books. (And remember, this aren't all the orders). WOW!!!

Wow, not to troll but this world is crowded by desperate greedy people
Possibly you got scammed for 300k pounds, it's incredible what you can achieve with a few imagines damn
Good luck with your preorders

I'm not sure what you mean -
First, you say not to troll - Does that mean you are here just to judge?
Second - What does greed have to do with this? Without a doubt buying a LTC is the best investment. Investing in a mining rig, that if you get, you can only hope to break even months and months later.
So, it seems that many people here, me included, are trying to support the network, break even (eventually profit) and enjoy a hobby.
And just a few images? They wrote a white paper, have a partner in India who got an ASIC chip running on an FPGA... What are you talking about?

So in closing, do you even think before you post?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Quote from: e521
Possibly you got scammed for 300k pounds ....:::

Good thing you said you aren't trolling or people might have thought you were :-D
No way, god forbid that would happen here.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Quote from: e521
Possibly you got scammed for 300k pounds ....:::

Good thing you said you aren't trolling or people might have thought you were :-D
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
On the litecoin forums ive read that bitpay is very slow with refunds. If you select Paypal it will be much quicker.

Jump to: