Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 231. (Read 529054 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Just took the plunge, ordered the 5MH unit, not cause its gonna make bank, but because if they turn out to be legit, I'm sure they will offer first dibs to the first loyal clients and I want my shot at Gen2 Alphas!

Order number 9XxX

One of the better arguments for sending them your coins in my eyes.

Still - its a punt!

Good luck!
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
Typical marks of scam:

- time pressure
- social engineering
- enough time to disappear with money unsuspected

+ dont forget, even if not scammed, 5Mhashes will be at Q2/Q3 probably the same like 1Mhash today - 8 USD per day by mining litecoin. Maybe. Diff of LTC will be around 10.000 this time. This time there will be incoming new generation of AMD cards which will hash 800 (mainstream) - 1500khashes (highend) and diff will be ready to be doubled again this time. ROI will be almost close to infinite.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Just took the plunge, ordered the 5MH unit, not cause its gonna make bank, but because if they turn out to be legit, I'm sure they will offer first dibs to the first loyal clients and I want my shot at Gen2 Alphas!

Order number 9XxX
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
So should I take the risk guys, its been an interesting thread with all the haters and fanboys running wild,

I think I may risk the coin!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Greetings Miners!

We are less than a day away from closing our pre order books, everything has been going smoothly and our engineering teams have already started to ramp up development! In Bangalore we initially had one team devoted to this project, we now have over 4 experienced teams working on various aspects of this project including ASIC design, Host Mining software porting on ARM controller, Mechanical design , certification aspects (CE/FCC) and WebGui in parallel, so we can fulfill our timeline and product promises. As of now we are targeting end of Q2 as our delivery date. A detailed plan will be published in due course.

Note. Pending payments will be allowed 7 working days after closing time to complete any pending order payments.

The innovative team in Manchester is devoted to guiding the engineering efforts in India, updating the community with our progresses, and all customer support. Our team is actively growing rapidly to deal with our loyal community and to show a great deal of transparency into this project. Our updates will be very regular, at the least weekly and we will show customers every aspect of design and production that is happening.

We have also updated our management team profile on our website to let you know of the people behind this initiative and thus bringing more transparency.

You may check the below link on our management team, along with responsibilities and position of each member:

https://alpha-t.net/about-us/team-2/

Stay tuned for more updates.

cant wait for the delay threads Smiley they are already slowly pushing it back and back...
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Working for me
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
You may check the below link on our management team, along with responsibilities and position of each member:

https://alpha-t.net/about-us/team-2/

Stay tuned for more updates.

Page is down.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Nice, okay guys, you have about 18 hours left to decide if all those info looks good to you, there are Certified Public Accountants, and Chartered ones, so that should be easy to verify.

Man... Analysis Paralysis. Which one. Which one. Do I still get the ASRock mining motherboard ... Or do I just send it all to Satoshi Dice??? (I really mean, Just-Dice, haha!)
Activity: 616
Alpha-T, suggestion: In the event the ship date is missed, you would save face and gain following if you offer more hash to the purchasers (particularly batch 1). Come up with some sort of proposal for this. 15 days late = free 5mh, 30 days late = free 25mh, etc.

This first batch of customers is what's propping you up, so don't forget it.
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
You know we can see your post history and registration date right?

Lets summarize my position so you do not get confused.

I want all the competitors that claim to be launching to be legit, this community has been scammed too many times. I want them to ship their devices, so I can be sure there is a balance across the network that I have worked hard to ensure is not damaged by my own work. This is also a stipulation I will wait on until we deploy ours into the world, so I can guarantee someone will likely ship before us...even if we are mining first. We have helped the open source community before, released a new universal PCB today, and continue to do so in the future. Where is any of Alphas code to show proof of their coding capabilities? No git, .zip, mega download, or even a website built to withstand a small attack?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I am not a fanboy but I believe in Alpha-T enough to order their product
By all means do it, then I will let it be. I am just pointing out that the fanboys seem to congregate on this thread. But somehow (although I get accused of using puppets on this thread) my thread is never receiving cheerleading from random newbies. I will just let you figure out how that works on your own.

“And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With odd old ends stol'n out of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil.”
Activity: 101
Well lets keep it on track in this thread, no need to derail (although that is hilarious dabs) I would like to see this magical email. It always cracks me up when these instant fanboys appear and get "inside" info or special treatment from customer service from a company that is quiet and missing for a week now from this very forum.

Can't you "email" him from across the room and ask him what you should say now? Or ask "him" how do you fake a full header?

Last Active:   January 04, 2014, 12:50:02 PM < This here is the problem.

lol point taken.. hang on a sec let me fire up photoshop Wink

Waiting patiently.

So you want me to create a fake header using photoshop? Mate it was a joke. He did reply to me , i'm not worried if you don't believe me.

I was actually going to take a screencap and spend time whiteing out all my info, but somehow I think you still wouldn't be satisfied. 
Well lets keep it on track in this thread, no need to derail (although that is hilarious dabs) I would like to see this magical email. It always cracks me up when these instant fanboys appear and get "inside" info or special treatment from customer service from a company that is quiet and missing for a week now from this very forum.

Can't you "email" him from across the room and ask him what you should say now? Or ask "him" how do you fake a full header?

Waiting patiently.
Activity: 5
the refund for my preorder has been cleared by paypal.

guys,  be patient if you are waiting for refund.  it takes time.

Activity: 56
Full header, hide your own IP. I've been rolling dice all day. Should I order or not? or do I split between these two companies? or do I order everything from the other guy? Jasinlee, if you name your 8 chip version after me, I'm definitely buying from you. Smiley I'd prefer it to be engraved on the PCB, but a sticker on the case is fine.

spend your fiat currency on either physically buying more BTC and hold until or past when the prices will increment to over $2k, or buy some more GPUs and mine in the meantime scrypt while everyone is waiting till September for the ASICs to arrive. This way you will have already made some profit ahead of time and can always sell your GPUs and hence still get ROI. And if Alpha truly comes through, I am sure they will be preparing for batch 2 or 3 or even newer and faster models.
So thats a no on the email and full header then?

I'd prefer not to give you my email/IP details at this time until you at least buy me dinner and some flowers Smiley

You do recall you offered up above? Your basically saying you are a street walker, and you just propositioned me in exchange for dinner and flowers.

And I think to be jealous we would have to be accepting orders.

Full header, or it didnt happen.

Yeh I showed you the email.. No I said I wouldn't give you my IP and email address until you gave me dinner and flowers Wink

Considering alpha t posted it on their official twitter account already, why do you still want me to prove they said it to me as well?

Jump to: