Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 24. (Read 529056 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Basically it`s your own fault you got scammed. You must be nuts ordering Asics for some guy on the Internet called Mohammed. Hahaha

Post form 28 of January 2013: http://www.bitcoinupdate.nl/home/alpha-technology-een-kijken-achter-en-voor-de-schermen-bij-deze-litecoin-miner-gigant

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Here's the latest update of the PCB boards about to go into production:

Please check back soon for further updates!

Special thanks to all that made this possible, especially those early investors who sent us thou$ands despite screenshots being posted in this forum of our abandoned/fake shopfront.

- Mohammed
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Scammers, thieves, liars and cheats is all you hear about now. Bitcoin attracts dirty fucking scumbags from all over the world.
legendary
so someone told me that Alphatech is gonna fold up soon. is it true? if yes, I want to make a Paypal chargeback.

They can't be closing soon after the latest "Greeting Miners!" post...Clearly they are delivering a non-rushed product very soon in 2019.

my crystal ball confirmed it's in 2029.
Check! Same date as Litecoin on Mt.Gox  Smiley
legendary
so someone told me that Alphatech is gonna fold up soon. is it true? if yes, I want to make a Paypal chargeback.

I think that's an assumption, although there's no delivery in sight and these are already so late they are useless.  If you can get your money back I would do so.  If you still want script miners you can get them elsewhere and likely at a better price.

any good reliable scrypt miners in the market now?
have not been following up on the mining scene for some months now.
Go for a Mining Asics Technologies miner mate!
Activity: 32
Merit: 0

They can't be closing soon after the latest "Greeting Miners!" post...Clearly they are delivering a non-rushed product very soon in 2019.

Crystal balls mirror numbers, It will be released soon, in the year 9202.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

I think that's an assumption, although there's no delivery in sight and these are already so late they are useless.  If you can get your money back I would do so.  If you still want script miners you can get them elsewhere and likely at a better price.

A2's are just about the best available right now.
legendary

legendary

The time for that was like.. June.. August at the latest. Good luck now. Talk to retro, and look at the fightalpha forums.

well I saw a lot of Paypal refunds at the fightalpha forums. thanks.
Activity: 616

The time for that was like.. June.. August at the latest. Good luck now. Talk to retro, and look at the fightalpha forums.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250

I think that's an assumption, although there's no delivery in sight and these are already so late they are useless.  If you can get your money back I would do so.  If you still want script miners you can get them elsewhere and likely at a better price.
legendary
You not already done so!?
legendary
legendary
I do not understand that people fall for this scam!?
It has been so obvious, you must be so retarded stupid if you ordered one of there units.

Really, its so dodo stupid you dna line need to stop right here right now.

"AlphaTec Viper - The latest solution for in-home space heaters. The space heater which heats your house while paying you back $0.0000000000001 per kilowatt used."

"Coming Soon: AlphaTec Viper Pool Heaters and Paperweights"
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Miner and technician
So, they've redesigned the board so that instead of 3 texas instruments pre-fabricated DC regulators at $50 each - they now use 12 Altera regulators at $22 each.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
"In short at this time our goal is to provide a quality product; not a rushed one"

Seriously … LOL

This is crazy. I would much rather just have an inefficient unit than no unit at all.

Soon you'll see their equipment in marine shops, being sold as rowboat drift anchors.
Pages:
Jump to: