Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 22. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
7 Cases were heard yesterday in the Manchester County Court.

HUGE VICTORY. Alpha lost all cases where the claimant either showed in person, OR wrote in 14 days prior saying they wouldn't be in attendance.

Not only were they ordered to pay the full amount back, they were found to be "Unreasonable" in their actions and ordered to pay interest on the money, and ordered to pay full legal costs of the claimants.

Details here:

http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=140.msg382#msg382
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
There were at least a handful of storefronts he was running or involved with at the time, including a furniture/carpet company which had taken in a lot of investment money last summer. Tax records were public for all of these, and all but that new one were basically tanked with regard to solvency.

Just conjecture ... did you notice a pattern of creating artificial losses for accounting purposes for any of his father's clients, with the purpose of (for example only) reducing tax liabilities ?

It's certainly possible, there was no way for me to tell based on what I was reading. I did notice that what the father was involved with was clearly kept apart from what the son was involved with--the father's dealings appeared to be very clear and above reproach, he was involved in executing some valuable trusts, a couple of businesses which were in the black, and so forth. The Alpha owner appeared to be involved in mostly small or short-term ventures.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
There were at least a handful of storefronts he was running or involved with at the time, including a furniture/carpet company which had taken in a lot of investment money last summer. Tax records were public for all of these, and all but that new one were basically tanked with regard to solvency.

Just conjecture ... did you notice a pattern of creating artificial losses for accounting purposes for any of his father's clients, with the purpose of (for example only) reducing tax liabilities ?
Activity: 686
(I am here form the beginning warning you guys, posting pictures, posting the inside of there magical Willy Wonka factory, and now its time for the i told you so..)

No buddy you weren't. You only joined this forum in Feb 2014 way after Alpha closed their first round of pre-orders so lets cut the bullshit. Your first post on this thread was in August and you've been spamming the same bollocks ever since. (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8371900)

Lets not pretend you're some genius whose predictive powers were ignored by all the gullible fools in this thread. You're just a Jonny come lately arsehole trying to make his dick look big by spamming shit people smarter than you had already pointed out.

You're the same ZetaOS that posted this:(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7155938)

I must say i have really good impression of Mining ASICs Technologies.
Its a real frim, in a really building, and i have seen even some real people ;-)
It seems more then legit to me.
I hope my effort helped the mining community, and a thinks are more clear now.
If there are any questions, please ask them.

Those amazing predictive powers of yours again eh? Your argument seems to be. They had shit hole offices and they're called Mohammad. Your buddy over at MAT had nice offices and was called Marc but still turned out to be a scam artist. I guess its ok for him to rip people off because his skin isn't brown. Jog on you racist wanker.

Gotta give props to Retro.. He has done all he could to help anyone scammed here. Sadly, I lost my ass on this deal too.
With as many other small short-term pack-up-and-go businesses as the owner has in his name, I'm surprised at how many people kept thinking there was no evidence for any possible wrongdoing.

What pages in this thread are those listed on?

I don't know offhand, maybe in the 190's. I researched he and his family and posted up business names, addresses, histories, etc. The father is well-known in the business/legal commerce world in that area with a good reputation. This might be why he cut ties early on. His son (the current owner?) has numerous small storefronts and efforts with friends/associates. I think some other folks also posted up their facebook profiles and you could access them for awhile.

All you have to do is search the public commerce, legal and business records in the UK, one of the websites cross-references things for you just by owner name.

I and others stopped researching when it was evident folks here didn't care.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
With as many other small short-term pack-up-and-go businesses as the owner has in his name, I'm surprised at how many people kept thinking there was no evidence for any possible wrongdoing.

What pages in this thread are those listed on?
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Me too I now got my full 30% back, thank God, it just took a looooong time.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
So..... are my bitcoins lost?
If you paid AlphaTech with bitcoins, the sad answer is yes.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
So..... are my bitcoins lost?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
(I am here form the beginning warning you guys, posting pictures, posting the inside of there magical Willy Wonka factory, and now its time for the i told you so..)

No buddy you weren't. You only joined this forum in Feb 2014 way after Alpha closed their first round of pre-orders so lets cut the bullshit. Your first post on this thread was in August and you've been spamming the same bollocks ever since. (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8371900)

Lets not pretend you're some genius whose predictive powers were ignored by all the gullible fools in this thread. You're just a Jonny come lately arsehole trying to make his dick look big by spamming shit people smarter than you had already pointed out.

You're the same ZetaOS that posted this:(https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7155938)

Its a real frim, in a really building, and i have seen even some real people ;-)

Those amazing predictive powers of yours again eh? Your argument seems to be. They had shit hole offices and they're called Mohammad. Your buddy over at MAT had nice offices and was called Marc but still turned out to be a scam artist. I guess its ok for him to rip people off because his skin isn't brown. Jog on you racist wanker.

After careful consideration I'm not sure I could have put that any better myself if I had tried. On another note I'm not sure why we give these complete fcuktards the time of day. I find it winds them up more by keeping silent.

Well done that man.

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
^^^  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Ka-fucking-BOOM! Nicely done, sir.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Give the guy a break. Life in his parents' basement has to be pretty unfulfilling...so getting his jollies by celebrating the misfortune of others is probably the only thing that makes his miserable existence seem tolerable.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Basically it`s your own fault you got scammed. You must be nuts ordering Asics for some guy on the Internet called Mohammed.

This is your second bullshit post in the same page of the thread, please take your vile racism, your pompous arrogance and derision, shove them up your arse and kindly fuck off.
What are you doing in this threat anyway? Do you even ordered a unit?

It's time for the I told you so?  What the Fuck does that mean? Time to act like an ass on a thread being used by people to recover their money?  neener, neener, neener?

Others have said it, but fuck off you little worm.  Go primp for someone that might get a bang out of it, like your mommie, douchebag.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
What are you doing in this thread anyway? Did you even order a unit?

Nice comeback, you really defended yourself there. I'll just stick with referring you to my previous comment

Basically it`s your own fault you got scammed. You must be nuts ordering Asics for some guy on the Internet called Mohammed.

This is your second bullshit post in the same page of the thread, please take your vile racism, your pompous arrogance and derision, shove them up your arse and kindly fuck off.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

What are you doing in this threat anyway? Do you even ordered a unit?
And that was before they took a bunch of extra money from a business investor.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Financial Information
30 Apr 2014
Cash at bank:   £1,851,216
Debtors:   £560,104
Creditors due within one year:   £3,384,799
Total Assets less Current Liabilities:   -£973,479
Shareholders Funds / Net Worth:   -£969,714
Full details in:   2014 Accounts

https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/alpha-technology-(int)

Since they didn't collect the 70% "final payments" until May, their cash on hand was pre-order money at the time of this report. They've got money.
Pages:
Jump to: