Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 23. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
My police report is moving ahead too Smiley
I have same e-mail like you guys.

I’m writing to inform you about the current position of your report.
The National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB) has reviewed the information and have
found sufficient viable lines of enquiry for a possible police investigation. I am pleased to
inform you your report has been sent to Greater Manchester Police, who have recorded it
under:
• reference : awaiting local reference number allocation - in process
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
Financial Information
30 Apr 2014
Cash at bank:   £1,851,216
Debtors:   £560,104
Creditors due within one year:   £3,384,799
Total Assets less Current Liabilities:   -£973,479
Shareholders Funds / Net Worth:   -£969,714
Full details in:   2014 Accounts

https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/alpha-technology-(int)

now we know what they meant when they said "An Opportunity For Miners to Become An Integral Part of Alpha Technology"

LOL
Activity: 12
Financial Information
30 Apr 2014
Cash at bank:   £1,851,216
Debtors:   £560,104
Creditors due within one year:   £3,384,799
Total Assets less Current Liabilities:   -£973,479
Shareholders Funds / Net Worth:   -£969,714
Full details in:   2014 Accounts

https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/alpha-technology-(int)
Activity: 68
You know what'll happen? They'll shut up shop when they're no longer able to take people's money, and claim all the actions filed against them were the sole reason they went under. There won't be any miners. I'm quite frankly amazed they're still managing to spin this for as long as they have. Remember when they were going to ship? Oh, but we just have to do this. Now we just have to do this. Now we just need to do that. Soon, soon. Shipping soon.

Vaporware.

How can you expect them to even operate as a viable company with all this legal action against them? These people are accountants. They'll be siphoning money into other companies, then they'll just declare the company insolvent and move on.
more than likely.

I suspect we will be reading one of those feel good warm fuzzy articles on coin desk pertaining to alpha technologies here in the next few weeks
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
OP has been missing for a few months, nuff' said:

Name:   alpha-t
Activity:   2
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   27-04-2013, 03:35:37
Last Active:   10-08-2014, 02:28:10
Activity: 532
You know what'll happen? They'll shut up shop when they're no longer able to take people's money, and claim all the actions filed against them were the sole reason they went under. There won't be any miners. I'm quite frankly amazed they're still managing to spin this for as long as they have. Remember when they were going to ship? Oh, but we just have to do this. Now we just have to do this. Now we just need to do that. Soon, soon. Shipping soon.

Vaporware.

How can you expect them to even operate as a viable company with all this legal action against them? These people are accountants. They'll be siphoning money into other companies, then they'll just declare the company insolvent and move on.
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I also got this today:

The National Fraud Intelligence Bureau (NFIB) has reviewed the information and have
found sufficient viable lines of enquiry for a possible police investigation. I am pleased to
inform you your report has been sent to Greater Manchester Police, who have recorded it
under:
Greater Manchester Police is responsible for any resulting investigation and for providing
you with further updates to your report. Their contact details are details:
• Greater Manchester Police by email at [email protected] or
• By phone 0161 872 5050
When you contact Greater Manchester Police, please give them your reference number
(above).
If you would like more information on how to protect yourself from fraud, there is information
on the Action Fraud website at www.actionfraud.police.uk/support_for_you or you can call
them on 0300 123 2040.
Thank you again for taking the time to report this matter to us.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Dear Alpha, please find below information concerning your scammy selves:
Re: NFRC14XXXXXXX001
found sufficient viable lines of enquiry for a possible police investigation.
I am pleased to
under:
Greater Manchester Police is responsible for any resulting investigation and for providing
you with further updates to your report. Their contact details are details:
• Greater Manchester Police by email at [email protected] or
• By phone 0161 872 5050
When you contact Greater Manchester Police, please give them your reference number
(above).
If you would like more information on how to protect yourself from fraud, there is information
on the Action Fraud website at www.actionfraud.police.uk/support_for_you or you can call
them on 0300 123 2040.
Thank you again for taking the time to report this matter to us.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
YES! Victory!

I got the official confirmation today that my claim was valid, and got my full deposit back.

I paid the 4th of january through PayPal, and used my Mastercard. I first tried to file a dispute through paypal, but after a lot of back-and-forth my claim was denied because it was to long ago. Then I filed a claim through the Dutch ING bank, since I got my Mastercard through them. The option I used is called 'Geld terug service', which translates to 'money back service'. I filed my claim around the 20th of december, and got a temporary refund almost immediately. Today I finally got the confirmation that I can keep the refund.

I believe an essential part of my claim was that Alpha originally stated in their terms that "Booked shipments will be delivered within Q2/Q3 of Year 2014.". The third quarter runs until the end of september, and in my case I could file my claim up to 120 days after the agreed on delivery date.

Good luck with your claims!

Congratulations hopefully more people can do the same.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
YES! Victory!

I got the official confirmation today that my claim was valid, and got my full deposit back.

I paid the 4th of january through PayPal, and used my Mastercard. I first tried to file a dispute through paypal, but after a lot of back-and-forth my claim was denied because it was to long ago. Then I filed a claim through the Dutch ING bank, since I got my Mastercard through them. The option I used is called 'Geld terug service', which translates to 'money back service'. I filed my claim around the 20th of december, and got a temporary refund almost immediately. Today I finally got the confirmation that I can keep the refund.

I believe an essential part of my claim was that Alpha originally stated in their terms that "Booked shipments will be delivered within Q2/Q3 of Year 2014.". The third quarter runs until the end of september, and in my case I could file my claim up to 120 days after the agreed on delivery date.

Good luck with your claims!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
So is anyone that got scammed taking legal action?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
I've officially completely lost interest in what happens here. In all likely hood Alpha Sprouts Tech probably built a single prototype, they never got it working correctly, and they will never ship a thing to anyone. This is so far beyond absurd that anything that happens at this point, won't even matter.

we'll ping you if/when they do the perp walk
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
If delivered today, I would quickly reach tier 3-4 on my PG&E account and lose about $4/day by plugging it in.

But they want you to have the BEST performing device they can possibly make! So redesign the interface boards completely, and let's pump out an extra 10 MH/s. That'll really cement that killer ROI for their valued customers. These guys are so ridiculous.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I've officially completely lost interest in what happens here. In all likely hood Alpha Sprouts Tech probably built a single prototype, they never got it working correctly, and they will never ship a thing to anyone. This is so far beyond absurd that anything that happens at this point, won't even matter.

If delivered today, I would quickly reach tier 3-4 on my PG&E account and lose about $4/day by plugging it in.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Basically it`s your own fault you got scammed. You must be nuts ordering Asics for some guy on the Internet called Mohammed.

This is your second bullshit post in the same page of the thread, please take your vile racism, your pompous arrogance and derision, shove them up your arse and kindly fuck off.

Yea I mean I am pissed with everything they are doing but the that type of shit is really not needed.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Basically it`s your own fault you got scammed. You must be nuts ordering Asics for some guy on the Internet called Mohammed.

This is your second bullshit post in the same page of the thread, please take your vile racism, your pompous arrogance and derision, shove them up your arse and kindly fuck off.

Activity: 770
Scammers, thieves, liars and cheats is all you hear about now. Bitcoin attracts dirty fucking scumbags from all over the world.

True , and it's sad that how easily these scumbags get away with that.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
told you so...
Pages:
Jump to: