Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 27. (Read 529056 times)

legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
also is there any movement on taking these guys to court.. this is basically bfl #2 and they settled.. when is the initiative to get back what belongs to the community?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Whatever brought it down will bring it down again
legendary
Activity: 927
I had a dream last night btc went to $10
Activity: 119
The problem is that if it is below $200, we will wait for it to be below 150, so on and on

$10

At $10 per BTC -- I'll buy one thousand -- maybe I'll get lucky and it will go up to $20.

With 3,600 new bitcoins being pulled out of thin air every 24 hours, due to mining, I' wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing collapses. No new money is going into BTC and a flood is being converted to fiat. We might get a repeat in a few years where the value sky rockets due some problem with the banking system. I might start steadily buying up BTC when it looks like it couldnt get any worse, however we are far from there at this point.  

As far as Alpha Sprouts Tech, they are not going to be able to survive these conditions. They haven't shipped anything and most likely never will. They are dead in the water and its plain as day for all to see.
Activity: 630
Merit: 504
The problem is that if it is below $200, we will wait for it to be below 150, so on and on

$10

At $10 per BTC -- I'll buy one thousand -- maybe I'll get lucky and it will go up to $20.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures

$10
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

You mean the Asian-market/ASIC-market hyper-inflation bubble from last year will finally subside? Indeed. My thoughts have always been that it'll level out to below 200, stay in the 100ish range for awhile like it was before. There was no tangible reason for it to be as high as it was, it was fear and manipulation.

Fear and manipulation...very much on topic for this thread! Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Wow with the price of BTC crashing and expected to fall into the $100 price range as scared sheeple dump coins on the market. By the time Alpha ships a thing there won't be much left mining much of anything. Litecoin is going to fall below a dollar and already many people live where electricity costs so much that it would be cheaper to just leave their Alpha-T Viper unplugged by the time you get it.

Come on Alpha Sprouts, tell us some stories. Tell us how much progress you've made and how great you are. Then explain that you won't be shipping anything because of someone else's fault, delays, blah, blah, excuses, lies, etc...

BTC crashing into the $100 range?  I'll be ready to buy!

Already below $200..

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Wow with the price of BTC crashing and expected to fall into the $100 price range as scared sheeple dump coins on the market. By the time Alpha ships a thing there won't be much left mining much of anything. Litecoin is going to fall below a dollar and already many people live where electricity costs so much that it would be cheaper to just leave their Alpha-T Viper unplugged by the time you get it.

Come on Alpha Sprouts, tell us some stories. Tell us how much progress you've made and how great you are. Then explain that you won't be shipping anything because of someone else's fault, delays, blah, blah, excuses, lies, etc...

Already below $200..
Activity: 630
Merit: 504

Activity: 741
Where is the Hitman when we need it.
Unofficial Update for Alpha-T:

Greetings fools,

We are proud to announce that we are days away from more shipping delays! This is all so that we can better serve the suckers that bank rolled this gravy train. We have finally gotten half of our chips to run correctly and have decided to hold off on shipping any units until they are perfect in every way. Currently we are burning up all of the existing chips because we'd rather mine with them then wait until they're running correctly. Once we've gotten all of the kinks ironed out we will send you all of our old crappy chips in units that will work for at least 60 days. If it fails within this time period, pay $400 to ship it back to us and in 6 months time we will get it replaced with another unit with your warranty picking up right where it left off, because we know these things will be lucky to run for a week without a break down.

We plan on shipping Q3 of 2015, but we aren't promising anything, we may choose to delay shipping until we are bankrupt as to avoid the whole order fulfillment nonsense.
They missed last months tale so I doubt they would they are even around anymore.  So long and thanks for all the loot.

Last month they said there were more unexpected delays.

You'd think after so many, they would be expected delays from now on.
legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
They missed last months tale so I doubt they would they are even around anymore.  So long and thanks for all the loot.
crickets.... I think this thread has finally run its course. No more updates, no product to speak of, no company to speak of, the end.

It's almost time for their monthly storytelling, where everyone gathers round to hear one of the 1,000 Arabian Nights tales.

I love seeing this thread pop up in my activity list, I'm always excited to see what the next response is.
crickets.... I think this thread has finally run its course. No more updates, no product to speak of, no company to speak of, the end.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
i dont have the energy to persui them, if i could somehow bridge the trust issue, i would offer 25% if somebody would take it on, but no way for me to stop the claimer from taking everything and disapearing...

That isn't true actually.  I don't want your money but in any action regarding your transaction you are still the person of record and you are the person who would have to sign any documents and be paid.

If that's CC or paypal it goes back to you.

If it's via court you are still the plaintiff.

Handle it that way and they have to trust you not the other way around.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
I remember when this 'business' first started advertising their 'product'.  I hope they actually turn something out but usually by the time I'm hoping for something like that I've learned it usually means we won't see anything.  Well... I 'hope' they prove themselves and follow through on legitimate business obligations.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
i dont have the energy to persui them, if i could somehow bridge the trust issue, i would offer 25% if somebody would take it on, but no way for me to stop the claimer from taking everything and disapearing...
Pages:
Jump to: