Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 243. (Read 529054 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Just in from Alpha-T:
"Order number does not represent place in queue. It is based on time of payment receieved. Orders started from Order No. 4812."
legendary
Activity: 975
Merit: 1003
I would buy one, but by the time it will arrive, I will hardly cover my initial expenses
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Lets see where this goes.

Just speaking for myself, but I can't see myself paying 30% upfront for a promise of delivery 3-6 months in the future of an untested and unknown product.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
So many naysayers and yet the orders are skyrocketing Roll Eyes

Amazing isn't, all the trolls in the world couldn't stop this one from skyrocketing :-)

Do you know burden of proof?
mux
Activity: 280
I just made a website to submit and track our Alpha-t orders!

http://alphat.emux.fr/
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Pre Orders Now Live!

Our pre order books are now open. Please go to the desired product page https://alpha-t.net/shop/ and add your quantity to your cart to complete checkout. There are 3 payment options which will be readily available to you. All the information you need in regards to order statuses can be found at My Account > View Order.

Bank Transfers may take a few days to clear, we will allow sufficient time for these transfers to clear.

If you experience any problems our email support team at [email protected] are available 24/7. Please only use this email only for problems with current orders and payments. Quote order # in Subject area.

Order books will remain open till we have reached our limit for batch 1. When order books close, Bank Transfer customers will have a grace period of 5 working days to complete their purchases.

All customers whose orders are successfully in the 'Processing' status, will join the Batch 1 queue and will be part of the first people to receive their Scrypt ASIC devices. Once pre order stage has been completed, our loyal customers will be getting weekly updates and will be following us every step of the way up to the delivery of their devices! We are hoping these updates will give better hash rates, better power consumption, and smaller sized enclosures than quoted!
How many orders are possible to be fulfilled in Batch 1? How quickly just as a rough estimate will Batch 1 be shipped - for example from first to last?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
you people are pathetic, keep dreaming that you will get rich over night  Roll Eyes

Mr. 7 Activity man.  Grin

Clearly not about getting rich - anyone could see buying coins is cheaper. I hope to just break even and support the network. And it is a fun hobby.
Have you thought of that, supporting the network? Why would you think of getting rich? Projection?

Here in Germany electricity is expensive, for me to run a 1.2 Mh/s rig (650-700 watts or so) would cost around 140 Euro a month (@ .28 cents per Kw/h).
That means, now, to generate 11 or so coins a month, would cost me well over half of those coins (7 coins at 20 Euro per coin). Plus 1k or so for the rig.

IAS
Activity: 107
you people are pathetic, keep dreaming that you will get rich over night  Roll Eyes

Then again, those who never dream of being rich never will be.

Not that I'd put money into this.

If I wanted a get rich quick scheme I would have put my time and energy into AMWAY ;-)
Activity: 532
you people are pathetic, keep dreaming that you will get rich over night  Roll Eyes

Then again, those who never dream of being rich never will be.

Not that I'd put money into this.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Amazing isn't, all the trolls in the world couldn't stop this one from skyrocketing :-)
Activity: 38
Activity: 384
LOL can't wait to see the technology they have in India for this  Roll Eyes

Its US Technology http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GlobalFoundries (currently owned The Emirate of Abu Dhabi according to wiki).
Activity: 14
LOL can't wait to see the technology they have in India for this  Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Just started an order list... I'll be adding my entry soon. Here's to hoping this isn't a total scam.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alpha-technology-viper-scrypt-miner-list-of-orders-398504
Who's to say that the number started at zero ?

Hence the need to know the number of units per model for batch # 1
Who's to say that the number started at zero ?
With numbers/times posted here so far it seems 300 per hour is a peak, so what's 5K/4 digits really?

Or did 4000+ orders go to some undisclosed investor group first?
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
Would be nice to know how many of each model in batch # 1!

I for one wonder if 5400+ individual orders have been placed in the few hours the ordering did work.

My 52xx order was placed @ 12:17 UTC, and from what I can see the pre-order was live for 2 hours, then after 8 hours "back live" tweet was published. Now it's been up for ~2hrs, which looks like a total uptime of 5 hours or so. That's 1000 order per hour...

Hope Alpha-T can clarify as to the total numbers in batch 1.

Did they mention how many of each miner would be made available in total? (And then the pre-order is closed.)
Think I saw that somewhere.

A friend of mine said his 54xx order was placed @ 13:08 UTC.
Activity: 583
Would be nice to know how many of each model in batch # 1!

I for one wonder if 5400+ individual orders have been placed in the few hours the ordering did work.

My 52xx order was placed @ 12:17 UTC, and from what I can see the pre-order was live for 2 hours, then after 8 hours "back live" tweet was published. Now it's been up for ~2hrs, which looks like a total uptime of 5 hours or so. That's 1000 order per hour...

Hope Alpha-T can clarify as to the total numbers in batch 1.

My 49xx order was placed at around 11:00 UTC.
Jump to: