Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 38. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
hope they will ship one day
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Litecoin Difficulty:    49,818
Estimated Next Difficulty:    51,176 (+2.73%)
Adjust time:    After 1601 Blocks, About 2.7 days
Hashrate(?):    1,493 GH/s

Looks like another 100 GH/s added ...... Alpha testing even more vipers SmileySmiley

100 GH/s = monthly 213500$    fecking wenkers alpha t

Therein lies the rub. You give them the money to build them, and then they mine on them, dump the coins, and bring down the profitability. You get your miners, and your ROI has gone down the toilet. 10x hash-rate is meaningless. It just means they can dump 10x as many coins.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Litecoin Difficulty:    49,818
Estimated Next Difficulty:    51,176 (+2.73%)
Adjust time:    After 1601 Blocks, About 2.7 days
Hashrate(?):    1,493 GH/s

Looks like another 100 GH/s added ...... Alpha testing even more vipers SmileySmiley

100 GH/s = monthly 213500$    fecking wenkers alpha t
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Hey guys they respond to you to emails? I do not get a response for a month

No, they do not, hence the police fraud reports being made these days.

They were explicitly warned that if they did not respond to the refund request and they continued remaining silent, it would have to be assumed they were seeking to defraud and reports would be filed with both the police and companies house (about the registered office being vacant and process servers being unable to serve legal documents).

Since then they have continued to remain silent, bar the ridiculous "Greetings miners!. . ." bullshit posts on their forum.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
you're comparing apples to oranges and making yourself look like a multi-posting fool.

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Anybody who has burned a GPU board from OC'ing will recognize it as such.
GPUs are not a comparison here... you're comparing apples to oranges and making yourself look like a multi-posting fool.

That board is used, anyone who says otherwise is misleading everyone.
I don't think anyone has said it was unused.  It isn't heavily used, and the PCB isn't dicoloured from mining extensively or some bullshit like that.  I'm certainly not trying to mislead anyone, however, your obvious attempts to talk about things you do not know are very clearly manipulation.  Maybe you're manipulating your own small mind too and seeing things that aren't there tho.

Trying to speculate from that one picture that Alpha-T has been mining with these rigs for some time, is paramount to stupidity and gives them way way too much credit.

These guys are incompetent and stupid, not criminal masterminds.

Why so angry? Did you give money to Alpha-T?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Hey guys they respond to you to emails? I do not get a response for a month
Activity: 700
Anybody who has burned a GPU board from OC'ing will recognize it as such.
GPUs are not a comparison here... you're comparing apples to oranges and making yourself look like a multi-posting fool.

I don't think anyone has said it was unused.  It isn't heavily used, and the PCB isn't dicoloured from mining extensively or some bullshit like that.  I'm certainly not trying to mislead anyone, however, your obvious attempts to talk about things you do not know are very clearly manipulation.  Maybe you're manipulating your own small mind too and seeing things that aren't there tho.

Trying to speculate from that one picture that Alpha-T has been mining with these rigs for some time, is paramount to stupidity and gives them way way too much credit.

These guys are incompetent and stupid, not criminal masterminds.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
I have just telephoned to Action Fraud
they have taken my report and immediately passed on to the police  Grin
I was bringing in about 8k-12k a month, for the first few months at least.

Those were the days !

Yes they were. I swear on my life, according to a few days about this time last year each rig I had running was bringing in $100 a day in profits, after power consumption. Each rig ran at 3.8Mh/s and had 6 Sapphire 7950's running off a single MB but used two Power Supplies. One 1000W PSU and one 850W PSU and they pulled down about 1400W at 120V, per rig. The rigs cost about $2,000 to build and would ROI in about a month. My only mistake was continuing to reinvest the profits to more and more mining rigs. I should have stopped growing and started focusing on liquidating a month or more earlier than I did. Cost me a lot of my profits. Anyone who is mining cryptos knows they are gambling. It used to be a sure bet, but not so much anymore. I personally am completely out of the mining business and am just watching from the sidelines.

Yes sir, that's a great image of how my competition felt.
legendary
ex uno plures
My opinion is better then yours, at least in this case

No it isn't

Again, I think the Akram father and sons should never be forgotten as the fraudsters they are... but, that is not a picture of a "heavily used board"...

That is not a picture of an unused board either. That is definitely epoxy discoloration from a burn of some sort. Anybody who has burned a GPU board from OC'ing will recognize it as such. Why is it burned in that spot ? Who knows ... Why did they post a picture of a board with a burn ? Probably because its the only board they had. Why is the exif data missing ? Probably because if they know that if it was present people could put 2 and 2 together and come to a conclusion that was uncomfortable for Alpha-T.

~L)L~
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

Those were the days !

Yes they were. I swear on my life, according to a few days about this time last year each rig I had running was bringing in $100 a day in profits, after power consumption. Each rig ran at 3.8Mh/s and had 6 Sapphire 7950's running off a single MB but used two Power Supplies. One 1000W PSU and one 850W PSU and they pulled down about 1400W at 120V, per rig. The rigs cost about $2,000 to build and would ROI in about a month. My only mistake was continuing to reinvest the profits to more and more mining rigs. I should have stopped growing and started focusing on liquidating a month or more earlier than I did. Cost me a lot of my profits. Anyone who is mining cryptos knows they are gambling. It used to be a sure bet, but not so much anymore. I personally am completely out of the mining business and am just watching from the sidelines.
If they're fingerprints, it's a very high coincidence for them to be sitting right over those pads. Instead it's possible that the reflow oven they used didn't put any solder there, and they used an iron at far too high of a temp to do so by hand. Or it's smudges, or it's something else, but those traces don't appear damaged so there'd be no point for the PCB to be burned there.
This is frankly, a decent analysis.  Much more appropriate then "used board", which is quite frankly, ridiculous.  I am all for remembering and recognizing everything Alpha-Technologies has done wrong and illegally, and let us not forget all their broken promises (contractual obligations..?..).. But please, let's be objective and not point out obvious bullshit about PCB discoloring like complete fools talking about things they do not know.
I stand by my own opinions regarding the boards having seen significant use. I've had hundreds of GPUs pass through my hands and PCB boards don't look like that when they are new. Believe what you like. Obviously it's only my opinion, just as you have yours.
GPUs are not a comparison here...  You're comparing the boards of giants (AMD/Asus) to ants (Dextrel/Alpha-Technologies/The Akrams).  My opinion is better then yours, at least in this case - period - sorry.

Again, I think the Akram father and sons should never be forgotten as the fraudsters they are... but, that is not a picture of a "heavily used board"...
If they're fingerprints, it's a very high coincidence for them to be sitting right over those pads. Instead it's possible that the reflow oven they used didn't put any solder there, and they used an iron at far too high of a temp to do so by hand. Or it's smudges, or it's something else, but those traces don't appear damaged so there'd be no point for the PCB to be burned there.
This is frankly, a decent analysis.  Much more appropriate then "used board", which is quite frankly, ridiculous.  I am all for remembering and recognizing everything Alpha-Technologies has done wrong and illegally, and let us not forget all their broken promises (contractual obligations..?..).. But please, let's be objective and not point out obvious bullshit about PCB discoloring like complete fools talking about things they do not know.

I stand by my own opinions regarding the boards having seen significant use. I've had hundreds of GPUs pass through my hands and PCB boards don't look like that when they are new. Believe what you like. Obviously it's only my opinion, just as you have yours.
This is frankly, a decent analysis.  Much more appropriate then "used board", which is quite frankly, ridiculous.  I am all for remembering and recognizing everything Alpha-Technologies has done wrong and illegally, and let us not forget all their broken promises (contractual obligations..?..).. But please, let's be objective and not point out obvious bullshit about PCB discoloring like complete fools talking about things they do not know.

Those were the days !

Well we can be sure of two things at least:

If that board is a fake it's meant to get more money rolling in, or to stave off the flood of lawsuits.

If that board is real then a whole bunch more of them are hashing away until the difficulty make them worthless to you.

Rest assured, these are also the facts. If they ship you anything, it will be after they've squeezed every last drop of profit from it.
legendary
ex uno plures
If Alpha get enough money in final payments they will start mining themselves, ship the minimum amount of customer hardware, then shut up shop and disappear.

Consigliori, they have already disappeared.

And rest assured, they are not mining with the hardware. I'd be surprised if the hardware even works, if it exists at all.

ThIs iS a fAcT
legendary
ex uno plures

Those were the days !
Pages:
Jump to: