Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 67. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
"There shall be no obligation on Alpha to declare any dividend to shareholders"

and

"The Scheme expires in 2020"

Nice combination!

Extremely optimistic of them to even think their company will still be in operation in 6 years. I don't even give it 1 year. Cheesy

Their shares are classic Bait-and-switch behavior. They were merely intended to quell the bloodthirsty.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
what a wanks at. somebody post BATCH ONE CUSTOMER LOYALTY REWARD SCHEME
SCHEME RULES and 30 min later post deleted. user banned ?
Activity: 433
Merit: 250

BTW they just removed a post that pasted the "Loyalty Scheme offer" on their forum. That pretty much sums Alpha up. Truly a bunch of childish crooks.

Did anyone capture this??
I just reposted it and have taken a screen grab. We'll see how long it lasts Smiley
(And how quickly I'm banned again lol)

edit: Well it lasted 15 minutes lol. Banned again. Happy days.
Activity: 402

BTW they just removed a post that pasted the "Loyalty Scheme offer" on their forum. That pretty much sums Alpha up. Truly a bunch of childish crooks.

They don't even want to discuss their "customer loyalty reward scheme", maybe because it is little more than a thinly veiled attempt to fuck those same loyal customers, and maybe get them to make the rest of those payments, yes?  

Swindler 101.  No talking among the swindle-ees.

and no production update.  where's that Alpha?

Careful, all you "loyal" Alpha customers, there's a dick headed straight for your ass.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
"There shall be no obligation on Alpha to declare any dividend to shareholders"

and

"The Scheme expires in 2020"

Nice combination!
Activity: 23

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
I wouldn't get too caught up in analysis of the fine details. This company deserves to be forced into receivership so its customers can find out the truth about what happened. I don't think it will be pretty.

The Siren Song

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.
And give me all your monez and I give you hope to be free.
Now give me all your monez.

Now 7 for me, 3 for all of you, and
Now 7 for me, 3 for all of you, and
Now 7 for me, 3 for all of you.

Now I have all your monez.

Its not even funny really. Alpha are once again taking a dump from a great height all over their customers. If they weren't finished before they are now. Look at the differences from the initial offer to the one on the table now.

First  we are proposing to give up a 30% stake in the company to our entire batch 1 customer base

Now:  You are eligible to join the Scheme if:

you purchased one or more Vipers on or before 31 August 2014 (a Qualifying Order);

you have paid all payments due to Alpha in respect of your Qualifying Order(s) on time as they fell fall due (in accordance with Alpha’s terms of order).

Then: Our proposition is that you will receive the miner as well as a shareholding in the company

Now: As a member of the Scheme, you will be entitled to a loyalty reward payment each time that Alpha declares a dividend

Then: What this shareholding effectively does, is make our customers an integral part of Alpha Technology by being partial owners of the company.

Now: Nothing in this loyalty bonus scheme gives you any entitlement to a shareholding or any other interest of any nature whatsoever in Alpha.

Then: We will in fact be having a vote on our forum very soon in regards to this issue

Now: Joining the Scheme is entirely optional....... If you are eligible to join the Scheme and would like to join, you should complete a membership form

Then: all of our batch 1 customers WILL get ROI one way or another as long as we are in business as you will have full right over issues of dividends forever

Now: The Scheme expires in 2020

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Well that was really useful.

rickjames /ignore
+100
Activity: 168
Updated terms;

Loyalty reward payments

As a member of the Scam, you will be entitled to a loyalty reward payment each time that AlphaAllah declares pigs can fly.

Following the expiry of Alpha, Alpha shall consider whether it wishes to run off with your money. There shall be no obligation on Alpha to laugh all the way to the bank, but if we choose to do so, then we shall. Muahahahahahaha.

They don't do pigs

“Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah.”
[Al-Qur'an 5:3]

Activity: 616
Updated terms;

Loyalty reward payments

As a member of the Scam, you will be entitled to a loyalty reward payment each time that Alpha declares pigs can fly.

Following the expiry of Alpha, Alpha shall consider whether it wishes to run off with your money. There shall be no obligation on Alpha to laugh all the way to the bank, but if we choose to do so, then we shall. Muahahahahahaha.

It's funny, after seeing AT's methods lately, I read that and it's hard to tell it's satire.
Activity: 532
Updated terms;

Loyalty reward payments

As a member of the Scam, you will be entitled to a loyalty reward payment each time that Alpha declares pigs can fly.

Activity: 60
Oh, and...

This is how Alpha renigs on their plan for giving everyone shares in the company, because they see now just how illegal and impossible it is for them, LOL....
instead... you get a fictional currency created by this fictional company that gives them the ability to control any and all of the real money! If I don't have to give you money, why would I give you money? LoL.... this is beyond joke status... someone plz blow up the Alpha building for us
Activity: 60
Is it not fucking hilarious that Alpha themselves is calling this a SCHEMEHuh

ROFL!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A JOKE!!! LOLOLOL
Activity: 227
LOL !!!! What schemes. Where our miner ....
Activity: 402
 "Alpha shall consider whether it wishes to declare a dividend for shareholders. There shall be no obligation on Alpha to declare any dividend to shareholders and the decision on whether or not to declare any dividend shall be entirely a matter for Alpha’s discretion."

Well, sure, that makes total sense.

We'll give you money if we decide to give you money. 

I'm sure people will be just fine with that.

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
So glad I never payed the them the rest. Paid by 30% and at least got 50% back from that.

Should of been smarter. Name of the game I guess
Activity: 616
2 business days left for them to deliver. KNC is hashing, other OEMs are following suit. LTC difficulty rising.

Scheme - a plan or programme of action, especially a crafty or secret one

Rest assured, the earth is spinning.
Wow......Just ...wow.

"Rest assured" Alpha your customers are going to tear you a new one after reading that tripe. "Soon".
Activity: 28
"ALPHA TECHNOLOGY (INT) LIMITED
BATCH ONE CUSTOMER LOYALTY REWARD SCHEME
SCHEME RULES

Introduction

These rules govern the relationship between us, Alpha Technology (Int) Limited (Alpha), and you, our valued customer.

The Scheme is designed for batch one customers who purchased either a 50Mh/s or 250 Mh/s Viper (each a Viper) from Alpha on or before 31 August 2014, and who fulfil the eligibility requirements set out in paragraph 3.

Membership of the Scheme is not automatic. Being admitted to the Scheme, and being permitted to remain a member of the Scheme, is subject to the rules set out in paragraph 3

For the avoidance of doubt, the Scheme will have no application to any orders which are placed on or after 1 September 2014, whether in relation to batch one Vipers or to any subsequent batches....."

THIS IS A FUCKN JOKE!
Pages:
Jump to: