Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 66. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Small claim court will take a long time to proceed especially when we need desk help. It will response to our inquiring emails with two or three working days. I am now working to upload supporting materials. In addition, I ask my bank to investigate Alpha Tech as a fraud.

FFS. I really do give up. You can lead a horse to water......... It's becoming increasingly clear to me how Alpha got way with this in the first place. Some people just do not listen Roll Eyes
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I'll take a loss of 70% when the only other option appears to be 100%

No reply from Alpha regarding my request. You know, transactions are just kind of random when you're not expecting it and there isn't any message in the transaction or notification through other means. Seems like a problem that will only get worse as more people use crypto more often.

It still boggles my mind why some people haven't started a small claim to get ALL of their money back. I know of two successful cases so far. One has already been paid in full (Chopsbit) the other person is away on business so hasn't followed it up yet. Alpha cannot win in small claims. In 4 days their last surviving defence will be dead. There is more than enough information on in this thread and it has been posted many times on how to go about it. PM me if you need advice.

This site has a lot of useful info http://www.abunchacrap.com/Alpha01052014/atindex.html
This might help too http://fightalpha.net/

Why wait? Get your claims in and get paid, it's pretty simple really. Once you have a CCJ against Alpha you can do some pretty heinous shit to them so they will pay up pretty quickly. And yes it will still work if you paid with bitcoin, rupees or your favourite cousin Roll Eyes

Small claim court will take a long time to proceed especially when we need desk help. It will response to our inquiring emails with two or three working days. I am now working to upload supporting materials. In addition, I ask my bank to investigate Alpha Tech as a fraud.
Activity: 9
Paypal held the money until proof of product was presented.
It wasn't as its a scam.
This is alphas last shot at getting the remainder of the money before they make a run for it to buy some drones.
What's the bet by the time anyone goes to check their location all the building will be empty and the signage taken down. Completely empty offices.
The only way of 100% refunds is to put them in jail and have PayPal release the funds to the people that paid.
No shares because no legal authority would touch these cunts.
Activity: 378
Good,  ignore me again dumbshits. Just like you ignored constant warnings before they opened up payments on this scam. I, and many others, warned that this was too good to be true. You didn't listen, now you got ripped off. Guess what, that makes you an idiot. You don't get any pity for this, there was plenty of warning. This was like buying a handmade lottery ticket from a homeless guy, you get laughed at when you tell people.

No reply from Alpha regarding my request. You know, transactions are just kind of random when you're not expecting it and there isn't any message in the transaction or notification through other means. Seems like a problem that will only get worse as more people use crypto more often.

It still boggles my mind why some people haven't started a small claim to get ALL of their money back. I know of two successful cases so far. One has already been paid in full (Chopsbit) the other person is away on business so hasn't followed it up yet. Alpha cannot win in small claims. In 4 days their last surviving defence will be dead. There is more than enough information on in this thread and it has been posted many times on how to go about it. PM me if you need advice.

This site has a lot of useful info http://www.abunchacrap.com/Alpha01052014/atindex.html
This might help too http://fightalpha.net/

Why wait? Get your claims in and get paid, it's pretty simple really. Once you have a CCJ against Alpha you can do some pretty heinous shit to them so they will pay up pretty quickly. And yes it will still work if you paid with bitcoin, rupees or your favourite cousin Roll Eyes
[quote Don’t know whats going to happen if they declare bankruptcy, cause the money has to be somewhere if not invested in chips and cases being worthless. If not they’ll end up in jail or have to hide in India the rest of their lives.

[/quote]

Maybe its all invested in terrorist cells?
Activity: 18
Oh and the „BATCH ONE CUSTOMER LOYALTY REWARD SCHEME” is quite useless i think. I paid for a scrypt asic to be delivered latest Q3 2014 and not being involved in some scheme hell knows what future brings 2020.

I mean its nice if they really do it in favor of the customers to cut their losses but it would be better to invest the resources in a working miner. From my point of view this could just be a delaying tactic to fend of the refund requests probably most if not all customers made.

And they’ll have to refund customers who want to, because if Q3 deadline is over a claim would be successful and that’s the end of alpha. Don’t know whats going to happen if they declare bankruptcy, cause the money has to be somewhere if not invested in chips and cases being worthless. If not they’ll end up in jail or have to hide in India the rest of their lives.
Hope this isn't off topic but does anybody know anything about address 1C7ySAGbhrqdneDMC3sDSbxhoX3p7yHYUa
Blockchain.info says it originated out of Stockholm.
I have requested my refund from Alpha. I paid full (or rather foolishly) for a 50MH Viper.
Today I received 108 milliBits from that address.  Please don't tell me that is the extent of my refund.

On the face of it seems unrelated to Alpha.
Did alpha respond to your refund request?
You paid full so I guess alpha would offer you 30% refund of total payment. This would be done via bank transfer, but I never heard of anyone receiving a refund from them. Probably because no one takes a loss of 70% Smiley
In your case I think you were just lucky getting some BTC out of nowhere. Same happened to me a month ago Smiley

You would take a loss of 70% 4 days before they breach their terms and a claim would probably be successful or at least being in a better position to opt for a higher refund? If money is already gone you wouldn’t get your 30% either…
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
An independent miner.
Hope this isn't off topic but does anybody know anything about address 1C7ySAGbhrqdneDMC3sDSbxhoX3p7yHYUa
I have requested my refund from Alpha. I paid full (or rather foolishly) for a 50MH Viper.
Today I received 108 milliBits from that address.  Please don't tell me that is the extent of my refund.

You paid full so I guess alpha would offer you 30% refund of total payment. This would be done via bank transfer, but I never heard of anyone receiving a refund from them. Probably because no one takes a loss of 70% Smiley
In your case I think you were just lucky getting some BTC out of nowhere. Same happened to me a month ago Smiley

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
An independent miner.

Loyalty scheme Program. Be honest this is the exact wording you would expect a Nigerian money laundering service to offer. It plays on the word 'Loyalty'
Scheme = Fraud.
Call Scotland Yard for fucks sake these guys could be fucking terrorists in the truest sense of the word.
Activity: 402
Whew. I bet Freejack will be pleased. He will get his "shares" after all.

2. Why did we go with the Loyalty Bonus Scheme?

It quite frankly works in the same way as shares would work, however without the additional administrative cost and burden.

Erm.......... no it doesn't. With shares as a shareholder you have access to company accounts/information and should have a shareholder agreement to prevent minority shareholder abuse. This "Loyalty Scheme" is just complete and utter garbage and leaves anyone who accepts it with no protection whatsoever.

Wasn't there supposed to be a vote on all of this anyway? You can trust a thing they say now. You think they're going to be MORE trustworthy when they have millions of pounds flowing through their grubby little hands. KNC anyone?

Of course it's not the same.  That is disingenuous clap-trap.  A complete and utter bold-faced lie.  

Your points are true.  In addition:

1.  This expires.  I'd agree that these pukes won't be around in 6 years but a lot can happen, including sale of the company or a host of other things that would normally result in payments of some sort to shareholders.  

2.  The profit sharing is not in any way tied to the current stockholders.  If profit distributions were to be weighted according to their original offer, when they got paid, everyone else got paid.  This is a huge hole in this thing.  

They never intend to pay a dime in dividends.  They're not obligated to do so, so they won't.  This is a total farce intended to string people along.  

It's Bread and Circuses, and quite short on the bread at that.

Why did they go with the loyalty bonus scheme?  They answered it themselves:

" 3. I'm waiting for the credit card processor to go up before paying my balance, however I ordered before 31st August 2014 am I excluded from this scheme?

No, you are not excluded. You can fill in the membership form and send it to our [email protected] email right now and we will process it, and as soon as we have received the balancing payment from you we will send you confirmation by email that you have been entered into our loyalty scheme."

They set this up so they could try to take more money while fucking their "loyal customers" in the ass.  It's like convincing the whore to pay you for giving her a good stuffing.
Whew. I bet Freejack will be pleased. He will get his "shares" after all.

It quite frankly works in the same way as shares would work, however without the additional administrative cost and burden.

Erm.......... no it doesn't. With shares as a shareholder you have access to company accounts/information and should have a shareholder agreement to prevent minority shareholder abuse. This "Loyalty Scheme" is just complete and utter garbage and leaves anyone who accepts it with no protection whatsoever.

Wasn't there supposed to be a vote on all of this anyway? You can't trust a thing they say now. You think they're going to be MORE trustworthy when they have millions of pounds flowing through their grubby little hands. KNC anyone?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
JUST POSTED BY ALPHA

The update will be soon but in the meantime we would like to address some concerns:

1. Why didn't we go ahead with offering shares?

We were in heavy discussions with our legal advisers regarding this and we were advised against it due to a number of factors. The administration burden would have been very heavy and costly, and as a lot of people have not yet completed their order and others are considering refunds, we of course do not have the necessary data to issue shares to each customer as we would not know what their end percentage shareholding is at this moment in time.

It quite frankly works in the same way as shares would work, however without the additional administrative cost and burden. Those who are worried about the dividends being given to shareholders at alpha technology's discretion should note this would have been the case anyway, even with shares as 70% shareholding would still have been held by Mr Akram and Mr Laurus between them, making them the majority shareholders and decision makers in any case.

If as expected Alpha Technology makes profits from its future mining operations and batches, it would make no sense for it to restrict dividend payments to the shareholders, just to make those part of this scheme and the shareholders themselves suffer. This is completely illogical.

When the company does make profits and there is sufficient reserves in the company, there will be dividend issues according to that, to the maximum possible level, with shareholders and loyalty scheme members all reaping the rewards of the company's success.

3. I'm waiting for the credit card processor to go up before paying my balance, however I ordered before 31st August 2014 am I excluded from this scheme?

No, you are not excluded. You can fill in the membership form and send it to our [email protected] email right now and we will process it, and as soon as we have received the balancing payment from you we will send you confirmation by email that you have been entered into our loyalty scheme.
Someone should call Scotland Yard and tell them to check into Alpha to make sure that they are not funding terrorism. Watch them sweat then.

that`s very rasist...

Racist is just a perception. Especially with whats going on in the world now.
Millions of dollars missing no prototype.
The time IS NOW to call Scotland Yard and Manchester police as group.
All this lawsuit, small claims talk is a huge waste of time.
Get Scotland Yard to rush in and sweep these guys premises.
Check the legitamacy of use of millions of our dollars.
You would think with allllll that momey they would have a video.
You cant even enter a country with more than 10k and they have miillions of our hard earned.
Shares in what.? Air?
Everyone make the call to Scotland Yard AND Manchester Police today make them take it seriously.
Mention the milliions mention their shady background and disappearance.
Lets get some reaults
And for those including Alpha that ohhh but this is why they fell out with Dexel the abuse or its unfair or racist. I say suck it up and grow a huge pair of fucking nuts. This isnt about groups and other bullshit. It could very well be funding terrorism. Fuck that shit I dont want that on my conscience. Post this and +1 if you will be calling the authorities today. Or -1 if you have a pussy where your dick used to be. (no offence ladies)
Scotland Yard
Building in City of Westminster, England
New Scotland Yard, 8-10 Broadway, London SW1H 0BG, United Kingdom
+44 20 7230 1212
Open today · Open 24 hours
Report them and see real action.
The penny just dropped!!

Quote from: FreeJack Customer Re: Refund Update « Reply #58 on: Today at 07:27:50 PM »
Aw, crap...it IS legit.

This is the result of nearly a month of discussion/legal wrangling? An agreement to a "scheme" that basically says Alpha-T can, at their sole discretion, opt not to pay anyone a DIME on an annual basis, for the next 6 years?

So we have gone from "be a co-owner in the company" to "maybe we'll kick you down with a few bucks, if we feel like it, for six years."

« Last Edit: Today at 07:34:16 PM by FreeJack »

Wait till he finds out he probably isn't even in the scheme because he hasn't fully paid for his miner Shocked
Well I'm back lurking on their site again, (Hello Mubasher!!)  Some people did get to read my post before it was deleted and it looks like the penny is about to drop for our last die hard Alpha Apologist "Freejack" He thinks the "Loyalty Scheme" offer is fake lol. Even though its right there on the Alpha website (https://alpha-t.net/ listed under products).

The poor guy is just refusing to believe he's been played. It will be interesting to see how he and "Hassher" try to spin this PR turd.

Quote from: Mario Customer Re: Refund Update « Reply #57 on: Today at 07:06:38 PM »
Quote from: FreeJack Customer Re: Refund Update « Reply #56 on: Today at 06:46:38 PM »
Quote from: mandreev Customer Re: Refund Update « Reply #55 on: Today at 06:43:31 PM »
Did s.o.  managed to read the offer before it was delete ?
Yeah, but I don't think it was legit...I haven't received any e-mails from Alpha-T about their plan. If that WAS their plan, it is SIGNIFICANTLY different than offering batch 1 customers shares in the company and as written, it's a pretty poor effort that would allow them to simply avoid paying anything to anyone, entirely, at their discretion.
it is still there

https://alpha-t.net/loyalty-scheme-rules/

will there be an shipment update soon ??  i wonder
?
Updated terms;

Loyalty reward payments

As a member of the Scam, you will be entitled to a loyalty reward payment each time that AlphaAllah declares pigs can fly.

Following the expiry of Alpha, Alpha shall consider whether it wishes to run off with your money. There shall be no obligation on Alpha to laugh all the way to the bank, but if we choose to do so, then we shall. Muahahahahahaha.

They don't do pigs

“Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah.”
[Al-Qur'an 5:3]

what has that to do with bitcoin/scrypt miners ??
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Beware any entity which has a need or desire to control the truth.

Great wisdom for many applications..
Pages:
Jump to: