Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 65. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
New A-T update: https://alpha-t.net/news/developmental-update-27092014/

Dear valued customers,

With much regret, we unfortunately have to announce that despite our biggest efforts, it is unlikely that we are able to meet our target shipping date for September. Instead, it will slip into October.

Nonetheless, there is also very good news: we are very pleased to announce to you that the tape-out process has successfully finished. This means that we have arrived at the last phases of development, which is the testing phase. Once these tests have ensured that the hardware passes our strict quality demands, mass production of the devices will commence and shipping will start accordingly. This is a big achievement for our company, as the pressure from all the competition that has cropped up since we started has forced us to make changes in our designs to bring you an on-par product that matches or exceeds the performance of competitor products.

As far as batch one is concerned, our miner products will be some of, if not the, most power efficient devices on the market today, and will beat even our own originally quoted performance targets. We expect to have more details about that shortly.

Our chips have come out of the fab as wafers, and they are currently at the assembly house to be sawn (sliced) and packaged.

Without further ado, we proudly present our fabricated Scrypt boards. Please see the pictures of their front and back:On a different matter:

As you’re well aware, our customers are an extremely important part of our business and for that reason we have been doing our utmost best to increase the value of your order as much as reasonably possible, such as raising the hash rates whilst maintaining a good, or even better, power ratio.

We cannot express how grateful we are to you for making our work possible, and we are very delighted that you have joined us for batch one. It’s absolutely thrilling for us that we are going to be able to ship you your miners at any moment now. However, we do realize that making batch one happen has not turned out exactly as we all had hoped and planned, and just like you: we are very disappointed with that.

We really want to give back to those of you who have stuck with us through this difficult period, and reward you in the best way we can. As a result, we have designed a special loyalty scheme for all of you have completed your batch one orders. Whilst we orginally had hoped that we would be able to realize this in the form of shares, after carefull exploration of that option we have determined there are simply far too many legal ramifications for everyone, which makes it next to impossible to do it this way. Our legal and accounting team has therefore come up with another method for rewards.

All customers whom have placed an order for a 50Mh/s and/or 250Mh/s batch one Viper on or before 31 August 2014 are eligible to participate in the scheme, subject to compliance with some limited conditions which sare set out in the Scheme Rules which can be found on this page: https://alpha-t.net/loyalty-scheme-rules/

Customers willing to participate must opt in to the scheme by 31 October 2014 by completing an application form, which can be found on https://alpha-t.net/loyalty_scheme_membership_form.doc. The completed form must be e-mailed to us no later than 31 October 2014 5:00PM UK Time (GMT) on [email protected]. The application form will be removed from our website after this deadline, and no further applications can be accepted.

The scheme will run for five financial years, commencing with the financial year ending 31 August 2015 and ending with the financial year ended 31 august 2020. Payment of a bonus is condititional on the Company declaring a shareholder dividend following any particular financial year end.

If a dividend is declared, a special bonus pool will be created for our scheme members which will amount to 3/7 of the value of the shareholder dividend. This pratically means the following: should the shareholder dividend amount to £70,000, the value of the bonus pool will be £30,000. The bonus pool will be shared between all members of the loyalty scheme.

The bonus pool shall be distributed amongst the eligible customers in proportion to the value of orders placed and paid for by customers. We’ve described how this work in more detail in the Scheme Rules. However, in a short explanation: essentially, if your order amounted to 1% of the value of orders received from scheme members: you will be entitled to 1% of the bonues pool. Please understand that this is a very short explanation that has no contractual effect. We urge you to read the Scheme Rules for full details on the exact working of this program.

We are very excited about giving you this option, as it demonstrates our gratitude to our customers, and our determination to make sure that our customers see a real return from their investment in Alpha Technology’s products. We have full confidence that our valued customers will be very pleased with their decision to stick by Alpha as we grow over the coming years. We hope as many of our customers as possible sign up for the loyalty bonus scheme, and we look forward to receiving your completed application forms within the shortest notice possible.

We believe that not many other start-ups that would find themselves in our shoes would have continued their business, and would have given up a long time ago without any future prospects. We hope that we have proven to you that we are more than willing to adapt to the demanding market and evolve. We have ambitious plans for the future that will be shared in due course, and as always: if we have more news for you, we will send another announcement.

Thank you for your time and patience!

Kind regards,
Mohammed Akram
Director
Activity: 18
Has anyone actually received that email from alpha? Or is it a fake e-mail? Because on the forums a bunch of purchasers have not received the Refund e-mail.
Yea, i also received dat email, aint fake. I have requested full refund back in July and after this i have filed my claim.
I am not interested in partial refund, i only accept 100% refund.
I been searchin through this thread for successful claims. Slipknot79, did you receive answer from court or any update on your case? thx
Activity: 18
alpha just released a new update:
https://alpha-t.net/news/developmental-update-27092014/
any asic expert here to proof these pics of scrypt boards are real or fake or whatever??
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
where's an asic chip

Best ask Eric Gunn, VP of ASIC Development. Quoting from the Alpha-T website "Eric is responsible for all aspects of Alpha Technology ASIC development and supply chain including management of external design and manufacturing partners."

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/eric-gunn/0/287/59

I expect we'll get another announcement from Mohammed next week.
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
RickJamesBTC

Do you really have nothing better to do with your life?
Activity: 1
I did in fact update my case yesterday.... Still waiting to hear.

With that said, I sent them an email and they offered me a 40% refund on my initial 30% down! I initially paid for 2 250's. right at 6500 USD. They offered me 40% back! Now had they said 80%, I cannot lie, i would have taken it. But then again I have over 500 USD tied up in suing them.

Retro the man!

Only time will tell what happens, but all you "I told you so" folks really need to stop. We got it. STFU! Let us that are trying to get money back do so without reading your bullshit!

Hi friend,how you get 80% of them?This is umbelieveable.When have you become this e-mail for 80 % refund?Regards 
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Good,  ignore me again dumbshits. Just like you ignored constant warnings before they opened up payments on this scam. I, and many others, warned that this was too good to be true. You didn't listen, now you got ripped off. Guess what, that makes you an idiot. You don't get any pity for this, there was plenty of warning. This was like buying a handmade lottery ticket from a homeless guy, you get laughed at when you tell people.

like a lab monkey that gets a cookie every time he jerks himself off.  just keeps on going and going and going.  that fuckstick has to be raw by now.

BTW, this thread has turned into an informational source for people to try to get their money back.

I know it's difficult to see with your own goo all over your screen but don't be a lazy monkey.  try to keep up with the thread you're posting on, even if it is just to increase your own hard-on. 

Aww poor you. There is no money to get back. If you are still posting here waiting for responses from alpha you are too late. You should have been demanding your money back from whatever credit card company or bank you used to make the payment months ago. There is no recovery. If you paid in bitcoin, you are done. Why is this shit so hard to believe? You guys waited until SO MANY others had already been scammed, and the other manufacturers had already ruined the market, then you decided that this completely new one must be telling the truth and sent them your money. Beyond stupid.

I did, dumbass. 

as I said, people are using this thread for a different purpose now.  you can keep posting, although most people are simply going to add you to ignore, as everything that comes from your mouth is pointless shite.

back to beating your meat in your echo chamber now.....

Did you lose all your allowance on this scam? Seriously, you write like a 12 yr old. Just like the first person that commented pointed out, a bunch of stupid 12 yr olds got screwed because they were greedy.  I don't care what you are using the thread for, it doesn't change the FACT that it was stupid to make this purchase.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
tl;dr - so as of today. no chips. alpha did nothing for 2 months and will be missing their "guaranteed" deadline again. likely chance of never delivering anything, or having a working asic and just running away with your money/using it for their lawyers. bankruptcy very likely.
they also broke their TOS, holding people's money hostage, offering them horrible deals, coercing people, manipulating people, deceiving people. legally they have to refund 100% of all the money to those who asked or they are breaking countless laws. if they would give 2x or 3x the machines on shipping maybe people wouldn't ask for refunds but these jokers aren't planning on shipping anything- where's an asic chip and what have you done the last 2 months?
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
What prevents you guys(Trust Circle Members) from putting some -ve trust rating to the OP?
copper member
Activity: 658
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Why do you reply to a troll with ego problems?

I also dont understand why you dont start small claim tracks. It will be even more expensive for Alpha, coz then they even have to pay your fees+interest (8% per year).
Dont accept 30%, 70% or 99%. Accept only 100%+fees+interest.
Activity: 686
 I did in fact update my case yesterday.... Still waiting to hear.

With that said, I sent them an email and they offered me a 40% refund on my initial 30% down! I initially paid for 2 250's. right at 6500 USD. They offered me 40% back! Now had they said 80%, I cannot lie, i would have taken it. But then again I have over 500 USD tied up in suing them.

Retro the man!

Only time will tell what happens, but all you "I told you so" folks really need to stop. We got it. STFU! Let us that are trying to get money back do so without reading your bullshit!
Activity: 402
Good,  ignore me again dumbshits. Just like you ignored constant warnings before they opened up payments on this scam. I, and many others, warned that this was too good to be true. You didn't listen, now you got ripped off. Guess what, that makes you an idiot. You don't get any pity for this, there was plenty of warning. This was like buying a handmade lottery ticket from a homeless guy, you get laughed at when you tell people.

like a lab monkey that gets a cookie every time he jerks himself off.  just keeps on going and going and going.  that fuckstick has to be raw by now.

BTW, this thread has turned into an informational source for people to try to get their money back.

I know it's difficult to see with your own goo all over your screen but don't be a lazy monkey.  try to keep up with the thread you're posting on, even if it is just to increase your own hard-on. 

Aww poor you. There is no money to get back. If you are still posting here waiting for responses from alpha you are too late. You should have been demanding your money back from whatever credit card company or bank you used to make the payment months ago. There is no recovery. If you paid in bitcoin, you are done. Why is this shit so hard to believe? You guys waited until SO MANY others had already been scammed, and the other manufacturers had already ruined the market, then you decided that this completely new one must be telling the truth and sent them your money. Beyond stupid.

I did, dumbass. 

as I said, people are using this thread for a different purpose now.  you can keep posting, although most people are simply going to add you to ignore, as everything that comes from your mouth is pointless shite.

back to beating your meat in your echo chamber now.....
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
Yeah there were quite a few people on here calling it a scam from the start, if only they listened  Grin
btw, I've been right 100% of the time on which of these manufacturers were scammers. People argued with me, called me names, got pissed off that I was calling them scams, yet I was right. Dumb people making dumb mistakes is seriously hurting the legitimacy of bitcoin. These frauds wouldn't have grown so big if you weren't all such greedy little shits. You want pity for being dumb? Someone to hold your hand when you realize how bad you screwed up? What will you learn then.

Activity: 402

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
From the looks of it. They have a substantial sum of potential money wrapped up in Pre-Orders.  So they are going to string this out until the people stop sending them money.

It might be worth it to actually go to Manchester with a contingent of scheme holders and demand to see their operation. Call it a business visit. Good luck!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Here is another scheduled for deletion soon:
Bladerunner

Re: Refund Update

« Reply #64 on: Today at 02:35:20 AM »
"2. Why did we go with the Loyalty Bonus Scheme?

It quite frankly works in the same way as shares would work, however without the additional administrative cost and burden. Those who are worried about the dividends being given to shareholders at alpha technology's discretion should note this would have been the case anyway, even with shares as 70% shareholding would still have been held by Mr Akram and Mr Laurus between them, making them the majority shareholders and decision makers in any case.
"

Bullshit it works like shares.. Its been renamed a "scheme" which is what it is. It is "at Your option to pay dividends"
Obviously you think that were a bunch of idiots that never ran a corporation and dont know how this works.  As a customer, Dont insult my intelligence. You also try to tell us, "its too complicated to issue shares", also bullshit.
I have kept my end of the contract. You are paid in full. Deliver the hardware by the due date or be in default of the contract. (Oct 1, 2014) At which time Alpha will owe its customers 100% of their paid in full money commitment to your company. 

Just because your In the UK does not mean that I and perhaps many other of your "loyal customers" cannot file a legal suit, shut down your company freeze your accounts.  maybe a "class action" type of consumer protection suit is going to be in order.
Activity: 433
Good,  ignore me again dumbshits. Just like you ignored constant warnings before they opened up payments on this scam. I, and many others, warned that this was too good to be true. You didn't listen, now you got ripped off. Guess what, that makes you an idiot. You don't get any pity for this, there was plenty of warning. This was like buying a handmade lottery ticket from a homeless guy, you get laughed at when you tell people.
I don't want to start a flame war but I think people would have more time for you if you lost the "I told you so" glee in your posts. This is a very real loss for a lot of people, so pointing, gloating  and laughing, however justified you think you are, just might raise a few hackles.

Any advice you can offer on how to remedy the situation would be greatly appreciated though.
Activity: 12
Small claim court will take a long time to proceed especially when we need desk help. It will response to our inquiring emails with two or three working days. I am now working to upload supporting materials. In addition, I ask my bank to investigate Alpha Tech as a fraud.

FFS. I really do give up. You can lead a horse to water......... It's becoming increasingly clear to me how Alpha got way with this in the first place. Some people just do not listen Roll Eyes

No, we don't want to give up and let Alpha go away. Most of victims are doing the best to get their money back.
Pages:
Jump to: