Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 73. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 116
Take comfort (or heed) GAW Miners banning their customers as well: if you're not good at kissing their ass then you're not welcome.

Same goes for cex.io.

That's why i love Bitcointalk because people can tell the truth here. And that's why they hate it.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Yes all customers are banned from the forum

Excuse me for saying this, but I think it's seriously scammed  Angry and financed jihad is to unknowingly
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
Interestingly mumbasher not afraid of physical violence on the part of customers? I think he needs to be afraid of, if not in September miner.
The first delivery date they missed 10 days before the end sentebrya percent and 70% that the delivery time they too will miss. I wonder what they will come up with this time. As a person who has paid 100% I am very angry. And there are dozens of tysech.
Activity: 162
alpha is a really crappy company many customers are stolen by this company, I propose to meet all customers stolen to file a complaint against them.

customers can not bring claims on their forum because they are banned
Many Alpha customers will go to court
Ok .. might be detained a few people of Akram clan,
but money back
which is then hard ..
I want the gang Akram absolutely before the police
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
Activity: 37
alpha is a really crappy company many customers are stolen by this company, I propose to meet all customers stolen to file a complaint against them.

customers can not bring claims on their forum because they are banned
Yes, I am a big fan and would like Mubasher Akram or whatever that bastard really called
  meet personally like soon
 Grin Mick
Hello Alpha fans .... I am me after my little message to Mubasher I am now also banned.
I would like to say shortly, that was my post meant very seriously.
It would be very happy if you give me all  help in the search for Mubasher and his clan
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Alpha-T are trying to hedge their bets. It's more profitable for them to run the mining hardware until it's worthless. I think a lot of people are overlooking this possibility. After all if they actually had the hardware and were trying to ROI with it before selling it to you would they want any evidence that their product exists? They may have a mining farm running somewhere? They keep sending us drawings and we go along with the wait. Now they are keeping 70% of the money from paid in full customers who don't want a worthless product. It's a win win for them. They claim incompetence and make profit from every angle. Don't think they are done, Alpha-T is done in name, but they will reemerge as some other name. They might be behind some of the other competitors? Probably promised to sell them chips if they bought in bulk? Who knows, but it's clear they are not honest or trustworthy.

Who wants to start a pool on whether Alpha-T ships as promised? Put me in for $10 that they won't ship on time.

Activity: 402
Merit: 250
^^ wot he said.

It seems Alpha are now trying to offer customers who paid in full a 30% refund. They have been trying to do this for months, and have been told to piss off,  what makes them think it will work now?

I think we can expect some bad news from Alpha in the next few days. Another failed tapeout perhaps? They clearly haven't got the parts to ship in September, otherwise they would have posted photos of hundreds of cases, PCBs, PSUs etc, ready to have the chips dropped in. You would expect them to have all this in place if they truly thought September shipping was remotely possible.

Its obvious they are now in full scam mode, whether that was their intention from the beginning is probably irrelevant at this point. They clearly have no intention of producing an asic and are just scheming to try and exit this fiasco with as much money as possible and avoid prison. Although if forum member "Mick" is true to his word they may have some burly Albanians on their tail.
Mick
Customer
Re: Developmental Update 9/2/2014
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2014, 01:29:13 PM »

I had a a few Friends  in Manchester go to the Alpha office  The place has been abandoned for months (phone disconnected, mail piled up in the doorway). The general consensus from the the local people and businesses is that Alpha are a bunch of crooks and their customers have been scammed.

Mubasher Akram ... if I do not have my order to 2 October
or my money is completely with me again.
  then some of my Albanian friends are in England begin to seek you.

consider yourself lucky if you
  the police found earlier.

Nuff said

yep.  the whole thing is feckin' bizzare.  some wacky e-mail saying just respond and we'll send you something.  no clarification on what, no clarification on when, no clarification on what acceptance of that 'refund' means.

have they even ordered anything?  even if there was a fookup with the tapeout, again, there should be piles of other shit laying around by now.  even the most unmotivated photographer on earth should be able to find something to point a camera at by this point in the supposed development timeline.

is there anyone working there but one deranged wack-job?  Is he even working there anymore?  strange days indeed.

Activity: 433
^^ wot he said.

It seems Alpha are now trying to offer customers who paid in full a 30% refund. They have been trying to do this for months, and have been told to piss off,  what makes them think it will work now?

I think we can expect some bad news from Alpha in the next few days. Another failed tapeout perhaps? They clearly haven't got the parts to ship in September, otherwise they would have posted photos of hundreds of cases, PCBs, PSUs etc, ready to have the chips dropped in. You would expect them to have all this in place if they truly thought September shipping was remotely possible.

Its obvious they are now in full scam mode, whether that was their intention from the beginning is probably irrelevant at this point. They clearly have no intention of producing an asic and are just scheming to try and exit this fiasco with as much money as possible and avoid prison. Although if forum member "Mick" is true to his word they may have some burly Albanians on their tail.
Mick
Customer
Re: Developmental Update 9/2/2014
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2014, 01:29:13 PM »

I had a a few Friends  in Manchester go to the Alpha office  The place has been abandoned for months (phone disconnected, mail piled up in the doorway). The general consensus from the the local people and businesses is that Alpha are a bunch of crooks and their customers have been scammed.

Mubasher Akram ... if I do not have my order to 2 October
or my money is completely with me again.
  then some of my Albanian friends are in England begin to seek you.

consider yourself lucky if you
  the police found earlier.

Nuff said
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Given what we all now know, which are the most likely statements about Alpha-T ?

I'd say these options are the most likely, IMO:

5) They started out with good intentions but became a scam after tape-out problems

What are the chances that Alpha-T deliver a working 250 Mh/s Viper in the next 8 working days ?

1) 0% - lol, ya right...

What are the chances that any Alpha-T customers who paid 100% receives more than 15 cents on the dollar in settlement ?

1) 30% - settlement?  If it gets that far, I doubt there will be any money left at all... But, you never know, so I'll say 30%.

What are the chances that any Alpha-T customer ever pre-orders a miner from another company in the future ?

5) 99% - people be crazy, man...  and frankly, anyone investing in alpha should have known it was a large risk with potentially huge rewards.  Absolutely some people will pre-order again.
Activity: 402
I didn't receive a letter for a refund. It appears this is because I only paid the deposit VIA Paypal. I was under the assumption I didn't need to pay in full until the credit card option was operational, which was only for a day or two before it was taken down. Probably because the credit card processor had red flags this was a scam. I guess I am screwed on my deposit money...

My question is should I pursue any recourse through paypal ( if possible ) this late of a stage in the game?

how did you pay through paypal?

Credit card, bank transfer?

If it's credit card go to the credit card company 1st.
Activity: 167
I didn't receive a letter for a refund. It appears this is because I only paid the deposit VIA Paypal. I was under the assumption I didn't need to pay in full until the credit card option was operational, which was only for a day or two before it was taken down. Probably because the credit card processor had red flags this was a scam. I guess I am screwed on my deposit money...

My question is should I pursue any recourse through paypal ( if possible ) this late of a stage in the game?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
Given what we all now know, which are the most likely statements about Alpha-T ?

1) They started out with good intentions but they were incompetent
2) They started out with good intentions but hired an incompetent VP of ASIC Development
3) They started out with good intentions but their VP of ASIC development chose an incompetent design/mfg partner
4) They started out with good intentions but were exploited by a trusted advisor or supplier
5) They started out with good intentions but became a scam after tape-out problems
6) They started out as a scam but went through the motions to build a product
7) They never intended to build a miner.
9) They are honorable men who failed to accomplish their goals
10) They are honorable men but will not deliver anything
11) They are honorable men who will deliver as promised

What are the chances that Alpha-T deliver a working 250 Mh/s Viper in the next 8 working days ?

1) 0%
2) 30%
3) 50%
4) 70%
5) 99%

What are the chances that any Alpha-T customers who paid 100% receives more than 15 cents on the dollar in settlement ?

1) 0%
2) 30%
3) 50%
4) 70%
5) 99%

What are the chances that any Alpha-T customer ever pre-orders a miner from another company in the future ?

1) 0%
2) 30%
3) 50%
4) 70%
5) 99%

Activity: 223
Merit: 116
Alpha-T are now taking pre-orders for Batch 2!

where did you see this?

I found nothing regarding Batch 2 orders.
Although it wouldn't surprise me is they try it to help slow the bleeding from imaginary batch 1.

It was a joke Smiley
who knows the real location of this mumbashera? may be worth to pay a visit. I'm sick of everything
Activity: 2
I got this E-Mail too. I think only customers who paid 100% got one. Because if you only paid the 30% they are not giving back a penny. My lawyer sent them a Mail.
At least 70% of the offered return .... but it does not 30% ... it's just fucking !!! Mumbasher thinks he's smart and all fools.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Has anyone actually received that email from alpha? Or is it a fake e-mail? Because on the forums a bunch of purchasers have not received the Refund e-mail.

Yea, i also received dat email, aint fake. I have requested full refund back in July and after this i have filed my claim.
I am not interested in partial refund, i only accept 100% refund.
Pages:
Jump to: