Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 77. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Any news on this? When it will be delivered? I know we are pushy but still we have paid for that product..

Their only employee, the owner, was last quoted as saying they are still on track for shipping before the end of the month, and will beat the competition to delivery.

Take that with a bag of salt.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Any news on this? When it will be delivered? I know we are pushy but still we have paid for that product..
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
Next they'll blame all of the chargebacks and court cases for failing.  they just plumb ran out of money and couldn't order a damn thing.

not that they didn't have plenty of chances to get it done, but Mubasher is a low-life pussy-boy who won't be able to blame himself.  those that saw this months ago and yanked their money before he could spend it on his whores will be blamed for doing exactly what they should have done in grabbing their money and getting the fuck out of Dodge.

those that haven't, don't wait another second.  This is going down in a fireball that makes the Hindenberg look like a damn camera flash. 
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Vipers already mining.....?
After athat comment Im banned from alphat website at all(need to change ip to access) + already pay full balance Sad
Activity: 700
Who's betting on more delays? Everyone?
Lol, if anyone still thinks alpha-t will deliver this year, let alone this month, I want the drugs you are taking.
Activity: 532
Who's betting on more delays? Everyone?
Activity: 476
Merit: 283
In case anyone else needed more evidence that these guys are a bunch of scumbag scam artists I posted this on their forums today.

"Absolutely absurd that they are deleting and banning paid customers. How unprofessional. Where is this transparency you always claim to be showing? No point in deleting posts here anyway, there are threads on other forums discussing this "company" such as bitcointalk. All you are doing is making yourselves look worse."

...And I got banned. They don't post any updates or reply to anyone's questions but they sure do ban people if you say anything negative about them. Hope they burn in hell. If you have not started...get moving on legal action. There will be no miners and this was a scam from go.
Activity: 686
How about those who paid in BTC?

Fucked quite possibly without any lube.

This .... specifically with what Bitmain just mentioned on his own offerings. 

1200 dollars spent on bitmain is the equivalent of 9500 dollars with alpha-t at a higher electricity footprint and probably guaranteed to be delivered.

I paid in BTC - any others doing a class action who paid in bitcoin, pm me, i'll definitely participate.

I would like to get in on this as well.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
9 working days left in September.

This is a fact.
Activity: 616

BTW, just a short update: I got refunded on my credit card.
That's good news mate. Nice one.
Kudos to retro72, vesperwillow and anderli for their work on this problem

It's always good to see justice is done, I'm glad that another person was able to recoup from this mishap.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018
HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

This .... specifically with what Bitmain just mentioned on his own offerings. 

1200 dollars spent on bitmain is the equivalent of 9500 dollars with alpha-t at a higher electricity footprint and probably guaranteed to be delivered.

I paid in BTC - any others doing a class action who paid in bitcoin, pm me, i'll definitely participate.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Activity: 167
Oh yeah that's a good point. These little shits were using their accountant reputation as a reason why they can be trusted and would "never do anything wrong against their customers."

Well then guys, I think it's time we all follow up on our end of the bargain and make sure they lose all their licenses. Time to get going, shall we :}
Not sure you can get the accountants legally in trouble.

But what I'm REALLY surprised is that they didn't tell their little brother that a delayed filing for insolvency can cause a lot of trouble in a court. But maybe they advised him very carefully, and all this asking for more money and making customers stakeholders is actually legal.
I think Alpha probably was under water or insolvent long ago IF they had properly accounted for their assets/liabilities, the latter including refunds to customers.

I'd really suggest the route retro72 and others recommended. E.g. I simply would have filed a small claims court case if I hadn't gotten my money back via the CC. I'm curious how the legal system works anyways, so that would have been interesting.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Oh yeah that's a good point. These little shits were using their accountant reputation as a reason why they can be trusted and would "never do anything wrong against their customers."

Well then guys, I think it's time we all follow up on our end of the bargain and make sure they lose all their licenses. Time to get going, shall we :}
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures

BTW, just a short update: I got refunded on my credit card.
Kudos to retro72, vesperwillow and anderli for their work on this problem
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Would it be possible to file for the small claims court even though I paid via BTC?

Kind regards
Yes
BTW, just a short update: I got refunded on my credit card. Filed a dispute and then had to follow up a few times so that it wouldn't fall under the
table. But it's now booked on my CC, so it's all good.
Thanks to retro72 and others in this thread for giving all the information regarding chargebacks etc!

IMHO, Alpha-tech should have been honest and folded a few months back, and refund whatever was left of the money. That would have been fair.

Now I only have got to get the KnC Titan cancelled somehow. That's a bit more difficult, though... seems like I signed up to yet another pain in the b... Anyone wants to buy a Batch 1 Titan, delivered to the UK "soon"? Wink
And I've started a thread on KnC refunds if anyone is interested: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/contacting-authorities-regarding-kncminer-titan-neptune-781435

Activity: 167
Would it be possible to file for the small claims court even though I paid via BTC?

Kind regards
Yes
BTW, just a short update: I got refunded on my credit card. Filed a dispute and then had to follow up a few times so that it wouldn't fall under the
table. But it's now booked on my CC, so it's all good.
Thanks to retro72 and others in this thread for giving all the information regarding chargebacks etc!

IMHO, Alpha-tech should have been honest and folded a few months back, and refund whatever was left of the money. That would have been fair.

Now I only have got to get the KnC Titan cancelled somehow. That's a bit more difficult, though... seems like I signed up to yet another pain in the b... Anyone wants to buy a Batch 1 Titan, delivered to the UK "soon"? Wink
And I've started a thread on KnC refunds if anyone is interested: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/contacting-authorities-regarding-kncminer-titan-neptune-781435
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Miner and technician
Given that the ring-leaders of alpha are accountants, I wonder if anyone has considered advising the accountant's professional society about the scammy behaviour of some of their members.

For example, MJ Akram is a member of the ACCA- who apparently take a dim view of their members getting involved in scams and unprofessional behaviour.
Pages:
Jump to: