Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 96. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Come on guys, you'll get your orders soon Wink
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
We have secured key contacts in this industry, and hold a big advantage over any other crypto-currency company out there; this is a fact. In the near future alone, our batch 2 miners will be something special. They will be highly profitable and (bearing in mind all that we have learned through this process) we can’t see how they will not simply be the best on the market thanks to an engineering advantage which would be foolish for us to share right now

Rest Assured

two weeks passed since the 30% shares announcement was made and still there is not a single piece of information presented
to the costumers willing to take part in that famous option.
p.s.  Fiaz or Mohammed please, send me a pm if you need some legal advice.
regards

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

I got forum banned for 3 days after i express my concern that this could be Terrorist funding there evil operations.

Seems your letter is right..

You know, I have, recently, had thoughts not too dissimilar myself. Also, could the hardware be used for something espionage-esq? or is it too far away from that sort of repurposing?

[/quote]

I said a a long time ago that someone in Britain should call Scotland Yard (perhaps MI6 too) and let them know about our little friends.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Good news, the CEO Just released a photo of the new Viper Miners, ands its portable to!

http://mydisguises.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/cRjXO83.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
We have secured key contacts in this industry, and hold a big advantage over any other crypto-currency company out there; this is a fact. In the near future alone, our batch 2 miners will be something special. They will be highly profitable and (bearing in mind all that we have learned through this process) we can’t see how they will not simply be the best on the market thanks to an engineering advantage which would be foolish for us to share right now

Rest Assured

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
KNCMiner have their wafers:

https://www.kncminer.com/news

Titan Moving Forward

Our new Titan Scrypt Miner is finishing it’s first run in fabrication this weekend with wafers being sent to the next step: encapsulation. As so, we’re awaiting completion and the arrival of the finished chips in Stockholm, Sweden, where they’ll move into our testing and assembly phase, for delivery.

We can also announce today that The Titan chip will use a PCB (board) with the same physical dimensions and footprint as the one we’re using on our Neptune product, while requiring substantially lower wattage. It is also delivered using our new modular design system. We’ll update this space as soon as we can announce first delivery of the new Titan Scrypt Miner, and will release exact specs after real-world testing has completed.
Yup.  Pretty much the death knell for us poor little ole alpha-t pre-orders I'm afraid.  Now, even if by some miracle AT manages to actually deliver by the end of next month the unit's will basically be little more than expensive-to-run heaters.  Time for somebody to setup an AT-preorder-suicide-hotline toll-free number I'm thinking :/

It's toll free but you have to pay a deposit of 1BTC
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!

Titan Moving Forward

Our new Titan Scrypt Miner is finishing it’s first run in fabrication this weekend with wafers being sent to the next step: encapsulation. As so, we’re awaiting completion and the arrival of the finished chips in Stockholm, Sweden, where they’ll move into our testing and assembly phase, for delivery.

We can also announce today that The Titan chip will use a PCB (board) with the same physical dimensions and footprint as the one we’re using on our Neptune product, while requiring substantially lower wattage. It is also delivered using our new modular design system. We’ll update this space as soon as we can announce first delivery of the new Titan Scrypt Miner, and will release exact specs after real-world testing has completed.
Yup.  Pretty much the death knell for us poor little ole alpha-t pre-orders I'm afraid.  Now, even if by some miracle AT manages to actually deliver by the end of next month the unit's will basically be little more than expensive-to-run heaters.  Time for somebody to setup an AT-preorder-suicide-hotline toll-free number I'm thinking :/
give up guys you've all been done.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Will they even get to batch 1? =) hehehe

Well....My worst investment ever...
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Will they even get to batch 1? =) hehehe
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Titan Moving Forward

LTC difficulty went up 10000 in the month of july.  The month alpha was to deliver. AT viper 250 customers would have made $60 a day.  Now if AT does ship in September then difficulty will be around 42000 and that same unit will make only $30 a day.  AT vipers are worth half as much as they did 2 months ago.  Since they only make $900 a month.   If difficulty freezes at 42000 (lol) it's going to take like 8 months to ROI.

AT vipers are worthless.  I expect there might be a lot of "defects" that will get sent back for warranty and refund.  AT will never get to batch 2.
Activity: 60
Yeah, there's a difference between simply drawing a correlation or speculating, and then going down a road and throwing terms. C'mon people.

Gotta gave some kind of fun with them at this point Smiley
Activity: 433

Titan Moving Forward

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Yeah, there's a difference between simply drawing a correlation or speculating, and then going down a road and throwing terms. C'mon people.
Activity: 433
Ah, I see what you guys are saying now. Mubasher is an Islamic Extremist who has been fabricating this scam the entire time so that when the timing is right he can bail with a few million and go support his extremist terrorist Iraqi friends? Makes perfect sense to me. His intelligence level and psychological profile match this perfectly...

Muhammad Mubasher Akram = Radical Islamic Terrorist.

Definitely fits.

nothing like a bit of casual racism.

no not yet. but if it was said they are pakistanis and might have connections there, than that would be some casual racism.

come to think of it even this would still not be.

but something like "f.cking curry eating pakis with their shady business practicess where no one knows where the money goes"

now that would be hardcore racism
Really? We're going down this road again? Racism and bullshit terrorist allegations? FFS.
Ah, I see what you guys are saying now. Mubasher is an Islamic Extremist who has been fabricating this scam the entire time so that when the timing is right he can bail with a few million and go support his extremist terrorist Iraqi friends? Makes perfect sense to me. His intelligence level and psychological profile match this perfectly...

Definitely fits.

no not yet. but if it was said they are pakistanis and might have connections there, than that would be some casual racism.

but something like "f.cking curry eating pakis with their shady business practicess where no one knows where the money goes"

did you 'invest' hurting much?
Activity: 381
PRiVCY

Definitely fits.

Activity: 381
PRiVCY

Definitely fits.

Definitely fits.

Activity: 60

Definitely fits.
Pages:
Jump to: