Pages:
Author

Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now! - page 91. (Read 529056 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Oh, and the update is I have mailed back my confirmation of taking Alpha to court after they have tried to defend their lies. This will be in the UK court's hands on Monday.

How did you manage to claim in the UK? I'm about to start this process but not sure where to look.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
much scam, very unwow.

the usual pre-order drama. its not a scam, they are devoloping technology, so I suppport it, much wow.

Good then there are a lot of people here that will give you a deal by selling the order to you for BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014
ex uno plures
5 weeks to the end of September ...

cricket cricket
Activity: 64
LTS Scrypt Asic Preorder :P
Oh, and the update is I have mailed back my confirmation of taking Alpha to court after they have tried to defend their lies. This will be in the UK court's hands on Monday.

Same here, mine should be arriving by Monday.  Good luck with your claim!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
So Alpha blocking guests from visiting their forums now? Or they are getting personal and blocking IPs?
Activity: 60
Activity: 60
Sad some went through this. Terrahash was the company that almost got me.  I luckily was within paypal 45 day period.

With it being out chances are slim since most likely most of money went to Alpha.  But i would call paypal to at least try.  If you used a creditcard ontop of paypal call the card you might have a longer period.

Sadly I see this going twords legal actions unless something changes.

i dont see taking any legal actions to bring something now. at the moment the company is producing your product. no court in the world would destroy that now.

making now a claim or sending them emails about court and stuff is useless.Its just emotions from the customers.

every court will see alpha-t as a crowdfunding project.

Preordering a product does not make something a crowd funding project. Thank god the courts are not as stupid as you.
Rofl...... this is something completely stupid like Alpha would say..... "You can't sue us in any town but our own." "We have broken no terms." "You are a business customer."  ... and now some fool saying this is a crowd funding project... Lol... shut the f*ck up
Activity: 95
much scam, very unwow.

the usual pre-order drama. its not a scam, they are devoloping technology, so I suppport it, much wow.

Stockholm syndrome?

nah, Alpha plant. No argument, just Ignored. -M
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
much scam, very unwow.

Stockholm syndrome?
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
much scam, very unwow.

Activity: 168
much scam, very unwow.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Well hello there!
What is the latest news on Alpha?

They promised July delivery and it is now almost September. Are they going to reimburse all the lost mining time?
Reimburse us?  Haven't you heard?  We are soon to be the proud new shareholders in this computer case beast mode company!  Man, we are all going to be rich!  /* sarcasm */
legendary
Activity: 1045
Sad some went through this. Terrahash was the company that almost got me.  I luckily was within paypal 45 day period.

With it being out chances are slim since most likely most of money went to Alpha.  But i would call paypal to at least try.  If you used a creditcard ontop of paypal call the card you might have a longer period.

i dont see taking any legal actions to bring something now. at the moment the company is producing your product. no court in the world would destroy that now.

making now a claim or sending them emails about court and stuff is useless.Its just emotions from the customers.

every court will see alpha-t as a crowdfunding project.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Sad some went through this. Terrahash was the company that almost got me.  I luckily was within paypal 45 day period.

With it being out chances are slim since most likely most of money went to Alpha.  But i would call paypal to at least try.  If you used a creditcard ontop of paypal call the card you might have a longer period.

legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
this is tragic, doesn't anybody remember BFL...

Sure.........but that doesn't stop them from gambling anyway.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 910
this is tragic, doesn't anybody remember BFL...
Activity: 34
Well even the most loyal fanboys start worrying  about their investment:  
https://forum.alpha-t.net/index.php?topic=946.25

Question is how soon will Mumbashir,  or whatever his name is,  will delete it and ban some of them?
Activity: 40
Don't forget to call PayPal if you paid that way. There is a threshold that we can hit and we'll get our payments back:
http://fightalpha.net/index.php?topic=12.msg15#msg15
Activity: 363
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
What is the latest news on Alpha?

They promised July delivery and it is now almost September. Are they going to reimburse all the lost mining time?
Activity: 64
I always send an email and at the bottom say this correspondence has also been sent to your address via registered mail.
Pages:
Jump to: