Pages:
Author

Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital - page 10. (Read 7192 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 05:52:28 AM
if you lose some of your capital you should be more careful and not to repeat the mistake for the second time and do not let you lose from the same way. I think your patience is very important.

I think the guy was talking about the problem with the market fall. I suppose, 90% of us had losses from it. meanwhile, it does not mean that we can give up - go on holding and trading during the better times.
Activity: 406
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
July 22, 2018, 06:32:14 PM
Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

Trading is not an easy way its risky the only things could i advise is follow the fundamental basic analysis,learn to hear the situation in crypto market right now,you hear the situation if its right to make a transaction or wait a right moment beforemaking a trading transaction so that we could earn a better profit,otherwise lossing is part of experience,before you can gain success you must go into the path of test.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 22, 2018, 06:24:15 PM
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
You was lucky, I already lost 70% of my capital. I still hodl the coin from I bought it.
Shit, i am unlucky when invest on crypto Sad

Don't get mad. Just learned from your mistakes ,I already lost my money because I buy my coin at all time high. But the most important we need to do is to stay hold as long as the price is not increase.
It's right. People buy high and sell low all the time! it's because lots of people Panic Sell or Buy at significant highs. Everyone wants profit usually the opposite of what the majority expects happens. Most likely we have to learn patience.
Failures will be a lesson that investors need to remember and learn from experience to succeed in future investments. The market for cryptocurrency is very risky but the opportunities are also great so I think investors should have their own investment strategy in order to be more successful.
Activity: 434
July 22, 2018, 06:09:39 PM
Trading is not very easy job particularly if you don't know how this crypto market works.

If you bought good coins then it is not a loss unless you already sold those coins. I suggest you can average down your prices by buying some more of them and hold for prices to go up again. But it all depends on what kind of coins you traded.

Another suggestion if your new to crypto trading then just buy only those top performing coins or just Bitcoin whenever there is some correction and sell at a profit or just hold them for long-term to make a profit.
Exactly. Trading is not a very easy job, especially if you do not know how this market works. However, you need to equip yourself with the knowledge and information necessary to participate in the project for good. Then analyze the market and then make the comments and conclusions. Will achieve more goals and safer.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
July 22, 2018, 03:55:28 PM
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
Well not sure what you exactly did after this post but in December every single altcoin including bitcoin reached at it's highest point so i hope you were able to recover your losses atleast if not profit as may the prices weren't so high as you are exaggerating
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 22, 2018, 11:24:27 AM
I suggest if you just start trading do not start with big capital because if you fail you will lose big and it will make you down.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
July 22, 2018, 11:19:41 AM

The biggest losing fund has been lost since the fall of the bitcoin price
 I think I'm in the $ 300 loss of money now but bitcoin has been raised since I started selling it.
Activity: 345
July 22, 2018, 11:08:38 AM
Do not worry, because investors are losing the same amount of capital as you. My friend has lost more than 60% of his fortune earned from 2016 to now. That was a huge amount of money but he said we should be calm. The market is down and going up in the future, it's a cycle and we have to believe that.
Activity: 502
July 22, 2018, 10:52:18 AM
You was lucky, I already lost 70% of my capital. I still hodl the coin from I bought it.

Don't get mad. Just learned from your mistakes ,I already lost my money because I buy my coin at all time high. But the most important we need to do is to stay hold as long as the price is not increase.
Activity: 154
July 22, 2018, 10:15:56 AM
Activity: 126
July 22, 2018, 10:10:16 AM
Take a break in trading, know yourself first,
what are your strength and weakness, there
are still many alternative investments here in
crypto, maybe trading is not for you.
Activity: 145
July 22, 2018, 09:27:45 AM
I would advise you to make long-term investments in the most popular crypto currencies (Bitcoin and Ethereum). Since if you followed this strategy, you would now be in a big profit.
Activity: 293
July 21, 2018, 04:56:33 AM
It is impossible without losses because life is unpredictable and you can't calculate everything beforehand. You should be able to analyze the situation not to make the same mistakes in the future.
Activity: 336
July 21, 2018, 04:43:14 AM
same with you. I also lost my 50% share in trade. But I am holding all of good coins and torated coin from coinmarketcap. So i am not in panic and dont going to sell them. I would hold them and wait for a pump season.

Most of the guys here lost a lot of their money during the bloodbath. However, those, who did not sell their crypto, can hope now for the best - the bull run is coming.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 19, 2018, 07:02:51 AM

Inauspicious to hear that yet I consider you put assets along with coins where not on the most noteworthy need on the once-over of coins that is the reason even multi year prior bullish example your coin still doesn't perform well. I prescribe you place just in coins with an incredible endeavor and has brighter future or if you are questionable basically pick in the principle 20 coins in coinmarket
Activity: 448
July 19, 2018, 06:46:42 AM
Dismal to hear that yet I figure you put resources into coins where not on the highest priority on the rundown of coins that is the reason even a year ago bullish pattern your coin still doesn't perform well. I recommend you put just in coins with a great undertaking and has brighter future or on the off chance that you are uncertain simply pick in the main 20 coins in coinmarket.cap and put resources into which you think the great one. this can diminish the likelihood of losing your venture.
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 19, 2018, 05:57:44 AM
You should postpone your investment and review where you have gone wrong, I think you should check your investment knowledge and focus on the analysis to choose the right coin for you, that is the first step. most important.
Activity: 448
July 19, 2018, 02:15:08 AM
I essentially lost more than that so you could consider yourself lucky at that losses because I've known many of traders that almost lost 80% of what they have. But our differences to you is we don't stop  and just mourn, we still look for profitable coins and that is how we recover our losses slowly.
Activity: 462
July 19, 2018, 01:53:34 AM
if you lose some of your capital you should be more careful and not to repeat the mistake for the second time and do not let you lose from the same way. I think your patience is very important.
Activity: 29
July 18, 2018, 10:50:03 PM
i advice with you mate wait the price pump 10 percent interest is enough to sell your coins do not wait higher price interest because is very risky have time the coins straight dip dump into the hole.
Pages:
Jump to: