Pages:
Author

Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital - page 6. (Read 7192 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 30, 2018, 05:09:02 AM
maybe this tip could help you, after trading you should change your ETH/BTC to tether/USD, because in this situation market the price is very fast changing, tether maybe bad if the market will green because you will get less if you buy some coin, but you will lose your money when market red, so make your decision  Smiley

it depends on the further intentions: to fix profits and wait or to continue trading.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 01:36:07 AM
maybe this tip could help you, after trading you should change your ETH/BTC to tether/USD, because in this situation market the price is very fast changing, tether maybe bad if the market will green because you will get less if you buy some coin, but you will lose your money when market red, so make your decision  Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
September 30, 2018, 12:20:51 AM
Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
You have not covered your portfolio so I can not help you edit anything. I dont know if you are a short-term or long-term investor. But in my opinion, having earned money in this bad market, you should hold on to and trust the future of Crypto. Only positive beliefs bring good results.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 11:54:57 PM
almost all people who hold may be like you by getting a loss on their assets. but they still believe and enjoy it. indeed the current loss is very pronounced but you better focus on the work to forget about the loss

Forgetting the losses you have during market crash may take time but if i have to choose between moving on while i suffered a loss of my capital than suffering a loss due to selling it at a losing price, i would rather choose the former because i know, somehow, these crypto assets that i have will grow in the right time.
If you are long-term you will definitely not lose 50%,
because the future of crypto money is still good and long
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 29, 2018, 07:53:44 PM
almost all people who hold may be like you by getting a loss on their assets. but they still believe and enjoy it. indeed the current loss is very pronounced but you better focus on the work to forget about the loss

Forgetting the losses you have during market crash may take time but if i have to choose between moving on while i suffered a loss of my capital than suffering a loss due to selling it at a losing price, i would rather choose the former because i know, somehow, these crypto assets that i have will grow in the right time.
1DC
September 29, 2018, 07:33:17 PM
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

Sometimes you need to lose something just to learn some good things and that's the beauty of cryptocurrency,  you lose some , you win some.  Maybe next time make sure about the coin you invested with,  do some proper research to gain some ideas for your better performance in trading so you don't lose anything soon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 29, 2018, 04:39:03 PM
More than 98 per cent of cryptocurrency traders are in a loss in this year hopefully this year the market may bounce back by this year end then we can expect good results.

if u got enough time u just need to wait a green times without any unnecessary moves. otherwise losses will be even greater.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
September 29, 2018, 03:31:14 PM
if you lost only 50 percent you are lucky my friend. unfortunately most of the people here lost more than it. but the important thing is to believe and to keep whatever you believe in and you bought because you will make good profit when the market recovers.
Activity: 980
Merit: 505
September 15, 2018, 01:31:57 PM
yeap, its the same with me and some of my friends, its about 60-80% of them lost of their crypto lost value, when we saw that market only grow last year it was hard to sell, but know when i saw this year crypto market situation i dont be so greedy next time and will sell some with 2x-3x profit, not like last year i saw 10x or more ant thougt, oh it could be more
Activity: 392
September 15, 2018, 01:25:04 PM
if you have a long-term investment strategy,
surely you must be sure of what you are holding right now,
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 01:04:12 PM
I advise you to distribute your capital into several cryptocurrencies, for a guaranteed profit, since playing with only one of them there is no guarantee of profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 05:07:24 AM

Having loss is very usual in the world of crypto. Prices are very volatile, so the prices can change drastically in just a few days or even hours. According to me, be always patient and try to make the best choices.
Precisely, loss is a very ordinary story in the world of traders, even it is the general story of all in the present moment, and the most common method to cope with the loss is still patient and waiting, waiting for a recovery come from the market. There is no exact time for this wait but it is the only way to not turn the loss into a reality, however, we should still be flexible when this method still has certain risks, that's our coin holding is a shitcoin
September 08, 2018, 04:12:08 AM

Having loss is very usual in the world of crypto. Prices are very volatile, so the prices can change drastically in just a few days or even hours. According to me, be always patient and try to make the best choices.
Activity: 196
September 08, 2018, 03:56:44 AM
I see a trade expert they still increase their account. They have extensive knowledge of the market. They map out specific plans and will follow the market to create words. And with buyers to keep, you have to be calm when your co-owner keeps going down, you do not have the patience and wait, you'll be the shark's shark prey.
Activity: 287
September 08, 2018, 03:12:14 AM
More than 98 per cent of cryptocurrency traders are in a loss in this year hopefully this year the market may bounce back by this year end then we can expect good results
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 07, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

That's only a part of holding and that's really what it takes to hold your crypto assets no matter what happens. And if you can still see the brighter side of your crypto, then it's just very logical to buy more of them while the price is very low. Keep holding because everything is going to be fine.
Activity: 107
September 07, 2018, 07:42:30 PM
And I have such experience. The most important thing is not to panic, the cryptocurrency market is very volatile. The main thing here is cool head and patience. Wait. Leave your coins for a long time, because the market can rapidly go up even tomorrow.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 04, 2018, 01:53:28 AM
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 04, 2018, 01:50:36 AM
I think we should invest in some altcoin in the top 20 of the Crypto market. It is safe altcoin to invest and can bring big profits to you. Although I do not understand much about Crypto but I can rely on the status and trends of the market to make money from there. Please buy red bottom and sell at the top of the green.
Activity: 632
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 01:25:18 AM
You should either continue to wait until the market changes direction, or merge everything and forget about it for a while. Thus, you save half of the money invested, which you can then invest in something worthwhile and not at that risk.
Pages:
Jump to: