Pages:
Author

Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital - page 9. (Read 7192 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 03:25:59 AM
The market now almost everyone loses money, not just you, mainly we are patient will be one of the best methods to overcome this time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 02:37:24 AM
I know how you feel when you lose a lot of capital like that and my advice is better you record the mistakes you made so you could lose that much capital, and then you should be able to try to recover lost assets by utilizing the up and down movement of prices .
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
August 04, 2018, 12:05:05 AM
I essentially lost more than that so you could consider yourself lucky at that losses because I've known many of traders that almost lost 80% of what they have. But our differences to you is we don't stop  and just mourn, we still look for profitable coins and that is how we recover our losses slowly.
We should take the loss as our experience to be more careful in trading. As long as we could learn from it, the loss will be covered by profit someday. It's not that easy to earn profit from trading, so be wise while working in this cryptocurrency. Take a chance and enjoy the ride.
Activity: 1103
Merit: 500
August 03, 2018, 11:53:03 PM
Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
I would say, that you don't need to be worried, because as long as you hold your coins and not selling them, you ain't half any loss. You would lose your money just in the moment if you would sell those coins.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 05:02:24 PM
Are you down 50% in BTC or USD value? Go to twitter, it's a great source of knowledge if you can use it wright. A bunch of great tips.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 11:26:53 AM
loss is a valuable lesson for everyone, do not think you are a loss and you lose, behind the loss you get a lesson where you can analyze it to not do the same mistake again
sometimes trading is a battle of time, you sell you loss and if you hold the time that will answer, and you can also choose a buyback to cover losses
Activity: 322
July 29, 2018, 05:11:17 PM
i'm very sorry for the amount you lost.you will regain lost amount in the future.we can make more money if we learn from our mistakes.you should not be sorry
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the
July 29, 2018, 04:14:12 PM
Well, sorry about your loss, mate. Losing money is fine, especially while you're still learning and don't have a proven strategy you can trust. Check this forum, there are a lot of good info. listen to the advice of experienced people
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 29, 2018, 09:35:22 AM
Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
How did you manage to lose 50% of your money when you joined in May, way before the crypto boom occurred? I can imagine people who went in during the boom to have lost money in 2018, but your case seems special
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
July 29, 2018, 09:32:29 AM
i saw your story, i am sorry for you. u better change your strategy. choose some quality coins and hold it for a long time. You'd better invest in some of the top 50 coins. such as EOS , neo , eth , btc .
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
July 29, 2018, 09:11:23 AM
Losing half or even more than that of your capital invested in crypto is really a hard thing to bear. But with strong determination, faith and patience, you will eventually recover too and continue to move closer to having your capital multiplied 2x to 10x.
Activity: 490
July 29, 2018, 04:45:56 AM
If you still hold them, you did not lose anything. You (and everybody of us) have to be more patient simply. Endurance will be also needed. the market will surely recover.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 12:16:15 AM
I also have lost 50% of my money in the past few months, I am upset with the unstable market situation, bad news also makes the situation more obscure, my friend suggested that I be patient and refrain from selling the rest of my assets, my friends are confident the next few months the market price will increase and I will get a profit from my investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
July 28, 2018, 09:16:00 PM
Looking at the current situation of the market, it seems that the majority is in a very serious loss. This damage is inevitable if people bought bitcoin in January or December. All we have to do now is to be patient and to wait for the next bull to arrive. I wish it had an easier solution, but it doesn't.
Activity: 140
July 28, 2018, 07:44:44 PM
You should know that trading requires a bit expertise and good knowledge of crypto currency and the trending news, and in trading, you will not always make profit, some times you lose and some times you gain, I will advise you keep holding until you make the profit to exist the market,
Activity: 360
July 24, 2018, 09:26:06 AM
You're talking about what you've lost!!! Why? why are you saying this? Why are you complaining about? If you think that you can earn easily in the exchange, then you are deeply mistaken. Any kind of investment is a risk. The risk is always justified and rewards the patient.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
July 23, 2018, 08:26:41 AM
Patience to be able to wait for the market to recover. but not you alone who experienced it. I think a lot of people are losing a lot of cryptocurrency. their assets are down from the value they were buying.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 08:23:48 AM
Everyone should start trading with small amounts.
I know it's tempring to just go all-in at once.
But you should develop a good trading strategy and make lots of mistakes before you go trading with big money.
Even your losses is in half percentage of your capital, keep hodling your coin because there's a right time for that. Be positive thinker in terms of involving investment because it leads us you to panic selling or greedy for trading.
Yes it is tue,holding a coin if is not in profitable or causing your money to loose.What we should is that if our coin was losing,be patience to wait until it gain a profit in the future.
Activity: 110
July 23, 2018, 08:04:18 AM
if we see today many people who have lost as steadily their assets at the beginning of this year, but this time slowly back up again, because in trade, if we do not have patience then we are a real loser.
Activity: 36
July 23, 2018, 07:21:33 AM
It has been a tough year for most, I am hoping by year end we will see a surge again in Bitcoin at least will will drag the market upwards
Pages:
Jump to: