Pages:
Author

Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital - page 5. (Read 7192 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 08:47:23 AM
Trading is a serious profession and requires a lot of knowledge and experience. You first need to learn all the technical fundamentals before you start to trade..then start with very small amounts because losing money is inevitable. My advice to you is to be patient and wait it out. Don't sell at a loss..wait for the bull market and you'll probably be OK.

Always remember that trading is a risky job for investors and traders, Even me i don't earn profit from trading until now I hold my coins and I'm lossing 20% of my funds.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
October 02, 2018, 05:14:08 AM
For me I lost more than 50% of the capital
But now I can only wait ... because the market is unstable ... and if you make quick operations, the loss will be more than profit

You do not lose anything until you decide to sell the altcoins when they are very cheap. 2018 has become a very difficult year for everyone who is in crypto. Let us wait a bit more - 2019 will be the better period for us.

True. For as long as you are not selling off any of your coins, it won't be considered as your loss. This year might have experienced long downtrend, challenging enough to test all your remaining patience. You just have to wait and remain hopeful that the trend will recover once more. You just need an extra dose of patience.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 04:02:49 AM
But now I can only wait ... because the market is unstable ... and if you make quick operations, the loss will be more than profit

You do not lose anything until you decide to sell the altcoins when they are very cheap. 2018 has become a very difficult year for everyone who is in crypto. Let us wait a bit more - 2019 will be the better period for us.
right, if you are patient and hold your coin when bearish, and your choice is right,
I am sure you will not lose 50% of your investment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 03:43:59 AM
I don't think there is anyone that has been in the space now for more than a year that have now recorded any dip in tha value of his portfolio, some people close to 80% of their capital. I have leanrt a great lesson this year, because there are some ICOs I invested in that have lost more than 90% of their value, what do I need to do, wait for the winter to be over
Activity: 122
October 02, 2018, 02:46:38 AM
Indeed, this is called learning curve of trading. For sure most traders have experienced a loss but that is probably temporary. You can get it back if you place your trades right and manage your risks. I used to suggest people to diversify their investment but I would say that I was wrong, Bitcoin will always hold 66% of the market share and its trying to reach that point.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 02:32:14 AM

Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
October 01, 2018, 01:46:31 AM
Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
Early on you relied on people's opinion and invested in coins that were in a downward trend. I think that next year you will be able to return all your losses, so hold on, especially since there are very positive indicators on the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
October 01, 2018, 01:37:03 AM
50 percent? I have to please you and tell you that since February I have lost more than 80 percent of my capital.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
October 01, 2018, 12:59:40 AM
At least the trading must be planned from the beginning, have plenty of time, but also have a lot of money and decide for full time in this business. Indeed, crypto trading is considered to be far riskier. Because, the movement is very volatile, so it makes market participants, must be very careful in making decisions. Here there's no long-term investment term as in stocks which we can leave for years.

I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

After all, this huge loss is a valuable lesson for you and others, so that you can grow discipline in trading. If you lose, you have to dare to cut-loss. Don't always / much hope that the market will reverse direction, so you do not cut-loss and finally lose a lot.
Activity: 406
October 01, 2018, 12:30:30 AM
You should still hold them. You missed a big party by the end of 2017. So you need to wait for a bigger party to make a profit. Investment is a pretty exciting field and it requires patience. This is also when you should practice patience.
Activity: 574
October 01, 2018, 12:00:02 AM
Not only you who suffered losses and there are still many people who lose money more than 50% of their capital. Yes, we see that at the end of the year 2017, if we can do short-term trading and direct selling coins could certainly benefit. But when it was entered in the year 2018 many coins that decline. And many people are also trapped in the weakening price of coins. But for now is to stay patient and hold coins for the long term.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
September 30, 2018, 10:36:34 PM
Not only you, there are some people who lost more than 50% but now slowly market is recovering we have to wait pateintly otherwise we are going to be in problems. We have to sell them for loos if you loose your patience.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 30, 2018, 09:45:04 PM
i allready lost more than 75 percent, same ask you hold some new coin, i am trading on indodax, hit btc, idex..still hold until this end off year
Better to do that as there's till some light from this market before the year will ends, it's hard seeing your money losing its value because of the those assets that you are holding, what is bad for that is to decide selling with that amount of loses and see it bouncing back much even stronger, you need
to calm down and do a hard research think twice before taking any actions.
Activity: 966
September 30, 2018, 08:55:29 PM
i allready lost more than 75 percent, same ask you hold some new coin, i am trading on indodax, hit btc, idex..still hold until this end off year
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 08:44:47 PM
if you in lost, keep hodl,it you will gain it back for sure Grin
Activity: 350
September 30, 2018, 08:00:09 PM
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

I think you should be just more patient. You should understand that, you can never make the perfect choices %100 in everytime in the world of crypto. In my opinion, the only way to make profit is just holding for now for the coin owners.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 30, 2018, 05:59:21 AM
I can´t give any advice now. You should read how to invest and hot to avoid loss before you lost 50% of your capital Wink.
It was typical beginner's mistake, but never give up, still you can earn a lot in crypto, but you have to be smart.
Activity: 486
September 30, 2018, 05:48:12 AM
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
September 30, 2018, 05:35:49 AM

I am feeling really bad for you. I think you would have invested all your wealth in one single crypto coin, Always diverse your investment i.e invest your wealth in different coins so that if one coin falls the other coins can compensate your loss. Secondly ,Don't panic even the situation turns to be worst. Always remain calm.

got no money but got a good lesson. this experience is never given for nothing.

it's strange to watch this happening, given that such stories are constantly being discussed.
Activity: 334
September 30, 2018, 05:22:09 AM
I am feeling really bad for you. I think you would have invested all your wealth in one single crypto coin, Always diverse your investment i.e invest your wealth in different coins so that if one coin falls the other coins can compensate your loss. Secondly ,Don't panic even the situation turns to be worst. Always remain calm.
Pages:
Jump to: