Pages:
Author

Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital - page 7. (Read 7192 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
September 04, 2018, 01:24:44 AM
Almost all of them are currently experiencing losses in trading. including decreased asset estimates. but it is a natural thing and everyone should understand that it is a natural thing
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 01:24:38 AM
Just keep on hodling, its at the bottom right now.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
September 04, 2018, 01:18:56 AM
There are many people who lost their holdings more than 90% by holding them, so once the market starts increasing we can able to see some changes in terms of prices. How much the prices will increase we don't know, everything we have to wait for the market recovery.

you dont loose anything from hodling  as long as you didnt sell anything whenever the market is down . you only need to wait for the recovery of the coins and that is the perfect time to sell to be able to get profit

. now if someone is loosing due to selling too early or selling because of panicking , then that is thier own fault anymore and not by the market or the cryptos .

the best way to do after a loss is nothing but to move on . you can always buy again and start your newly discovered strategy that you learn from your past bad experience .
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
September 04, 2018, 12:52:50 AM
There are many people who lost their holdings more than 90% by holding them, so once the market starts increasing we can able to see some changes in terms of prices. How much the prices will increase we don't know, everything we have to wait for the market recovery.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 04, 2018, 12:30:46 AM
50 percent? is this a joke? from September last year to the present day, I lost 90 percent of my capital, I have practicians nothing left but wrappers.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
September 04, 2018, 12:00:24 AM
I'm not surprised, as I can see even here in this thread, many people suffered this loss and I'm not the exception. But it's still virtual money for me and virtual loss, so I count with market recovery and wait for it.

Crypto investment is always a risk, the most important thing is to understand in detail about the crypto that we choose, but I am sure that there is always a risk in the investment so that when we lose, we must be ready.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 11:48:08 PM
Yes, most of the people lost their value more than 60% because due to the downtrend in the market, now slowly bitcoin market is recovering which it will take another 1 year to increase the prices.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 11:22:38 PM
You panic - that's what you do wrong!!! We must be patient and wait!!! There is no doubt that in the near future, when large investors stop to pursue a policy of waiting, you will not only return your 50%, but also earn good money!!!
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 02, 2018, 01:20:29 PM
50% is not so much  Wink Some of my coins lost more than 80% from their ATH in the Jan '18. And I don't know when they will be restored. Maybe never. There are losses. But I don't lose hopes. I think the market will go up in the future. I have enough patience for that. But slowly I replace some of my tokens with a new perspective. I'd like this process but I'd need some solid growth on the market Smiley
Activity: 224
September 02, 2018, 01:10:08 PM
So, until you lost everything, it's ok. About your holding, just be patient and more attentive with alts. Market's goong up now. Good luck.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 09:31:36 AM
If you mean that you have lost 50% of your capital on the exchange rate of cryptocurrencies, you can not worry and wait until this rate will rise again.
Activity: 154
August 27, 2018, 11:58:47 AM
Never go blindly into trading, and then ask for guidance half way down.
Always learn all the skills. Pick a strategy that works for you, and stick to it.
And start small. (as an amateur, losses are inevitable) start with a little capital, to minimize your losses.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
August 27, 2018, 11:47:46 AM
Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

It's a normal practice to lose capital when you just start trading on exchanges. Take that experience and try again, constantly learning new info and educating yourself as a trader. It's quite difficult to make profit trading on such bearish market as now unless you are a skilled trader and guru of short trades))
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
August 27, 2018, 11:44:51 AM
Anyone who bought any altcoins this year is down big. But these are paper losses that should be recovered when the market turns bullish and goes back to new highs in 2019.
Activity: 336
August 27, 2018, 11:22:27 AM
I also lose a lot of capital from this program, and I believe in the future the price of the coins will recover and I will become a millionaire for patience, I will be more successful.
Activity: 101
August 26, 2018, 06:28:06 AM
Frankly speaking I am in perplexity. How it was possible to lose 50% of the investments in the growing market?
Maybe I of course do not understand something, but as it is possible to lose money when all tokens grow.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
August 26, 2018, 05:55:00 AM
Are you kidding me ? in early January, I had more than 140 thousand dollars in my portfolio, now this amount is 10. And all because I invested in the APEX and he turned out to be a Scam.
Activity: 98
August 26, 2018, 05:16:11 AM
If I charge now I lose more than 60% of my existing funds in terms of value when investing in ICOs, so I'm worried and headache.
Activity: 146
Merit: 18
August 25, 2018, 06:36:26 PM
Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
As I understand it, buddy, you did well in 2017, and I hope you got your money to Fiat on time. If not, you've made a grave mistake. Perhaps now already your losses even higher than 50% about which you wrote in the title tube top.
Activity: 141
The Intelligent Retail Currency
August 24, 2018, 02:25:17 PM
I'm not surprised, as I can see even here in this thread, many people suffered this loss and I'm not the exception. But it's still virtual money for me and virtual loss, so I count with market recovery and wait for it.
Pages:
Jump to: