Pages:
Author

Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital - page 19. (Read 7192 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 06:56:15 PM
Lmao those are huge amounts of money, i do not understand why you kept holding and trading those coins.. also, i would never trade with so large amounts of money in this kind of market
Activity: 218
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 06:44:22 PM
I lost 95% of my capital in Bitocin value but if I compare it to USD value then it would only be a 50% loss scenario as BitCOIN has gone up but my alts went down. Now am counting on 3 decent alts to make up that loss back proably in 2018 as they are good coins but starting to develop themselves and gaining momentum. This game really needs nerves of steel, balls of iron, that's if you got balls, coz I AINT GOT ANY as I am a lady lol, and a damn right load of patience rofl.
losing 50% or 95% is not important, it is important that we have learned a lesson from experience in the market. We should focus on more lessons and efforts. Do not be discouraged, as this will affect your investment.
Activity: 434
May 27, 2018, 04:11:51 PM
In crypto, you just have to be patient and not to give up. Today you go have lost 50% of your capital but you can also gain as much as 1000% as profit in a short while. All you need to do is to do enough research on any project and analyze the feasibility of the project. It is not always good to just buy any coin you see because it is cheap but read a lot about the project and this can help you invest in the best and earn much profit.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 03:20:25 PM
Right now most of us are loosing or have less value on our holdings. You are not alone, We all are going through this situation. But hey it's not our fault, its the market crazy. Stay strong and hold tight. The bull should return with heavy power.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTC
BTC
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 03:18:14 PM
Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

If you are doing trade in any exchange platform like in bittrex, if you buy an altcoins then its on red market you maybe feel loss because most of

the coins you bought was get dumped, but as long as your not withdrawing it I mean still holding you can recover your loss as long as the value

is will get increase in the future though we knew all that trading was very unpredictable due to its volatility.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 03:16:31 PM
I suggest you to do not trade anymore, because you will end much more money than what you have already lost. Trading is not for everyone in here, if you do not have skills, or if you do not know much about trading markets, then you are very exposed to losses.
Activity: 56
May 27, 2018, 03:09:36 PM
Just hold top 20 coins as per CMC....
Activity: 298
Merit: 106
May 27, 2018, 01:33:30 PM
These posts in this thread look like zombie posts - everybody answering to the statement of the OP which was made in november 2017. Now six months have past, either that guy has got his money back X10 and is rich or he's broke, in either case all your comments have no connection with that reality any more. That's what I would call real shitposting.
Activity: 140
May 27, 2018, 12:43:22 PM
If you lose 50% of the money for you unfortunately but do not be sad business and enter the market, we must face the risk of losing any peace and continue to fight. you will win again. believe me.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
May 27, 2018, 12:38:12 PM
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
I think you should have confidence in the Crypto market that will recover in the future. That is the belief will make you rich. Because traders who have failed and made mistakes come from not trusting what they have invested.
So to be rich and successful, you have to be different. You have to be patient and believe in what you have invested.
Activity: 378
May 27, 2018, 12:32:53 PM
I think you have to research a lot about trading and learn about investing. Trading takes a lot of experience and patience, don't worry about losing 50% of your capital, in time you can benefit from trading.
Activity: 30
May 27, 2018, 12:29:42 PM
I buying dragon coin when it was 1$ but now it is under 0.5$. Whenever situations are not that much good in your case. I know it is tempring to just go all in at once. Holding coins is actually easy but the problem is we do not have a patient to wait for a long time. I am waiting for big pump. I already lost 50% of my capital. May have a future if properly worked. You will take profit in last of the year. Their task now is to go on holding their altcoins and bitcoin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 14
May 27, 2018, 12:10:52 PM
This is very strange abut 50% loss. YOu joined crypto in may 2017 and I saw to the trades and most of the coins went up to their high prices in december 2017 and january 2018. How could you lost your deposit? Which coin you used to trade?
I went to crypto lately and I bought on high prices but I lost 30% or something of my account, but I really came not in a good time. If I came in may 2017 I think I bought ETH as much as I can.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
May 27, 2018, 11:42:33 AM
I think you should choose 2 of 10 top coin to buy and forget them actually Smiley. You will take profit in last of the year

Do you mean Bitcoin and Ethereum? Yes, these cryptocurrencies will gain but not as much as some of the altcoins. As for me, I would better change some BTC and ETH for EIDOO.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 12:26:29 PM
if you have a lot of losses up to 50% I think it is because you do not know the good coin information and can not control your patience so you are affected by the talk of others and suffered huge losses.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 07:44:49 AM
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
your not alone dude my portfolio was down by almost 75% but when market  was going down again i bougjt yesterday some few coins for cost averaging my portfolio from - 75%+ before now its -51%+ . i have no choice but to wait when market recover i do believe my voins would have a run up ince market wil be bullish judt be patience if you sold today you will lost your investment and may find hard time to recover.

Guys, never lose your hope, there are some bad times in the market, but good times will come as well. This is all about the money you have and your patience. This will make you stronger.

Always learn new trading methods and learn technical analysis, it's a must.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
May 25, 2018, 07:35:25 AM
your not alone dude my portfolio was down by almost 75% but when market  was going down again i bougjt yesterday some few coins for cost averaging my portfolio from - 75%+ before now its -51%+ . i have no choice but to wait when market recover i do believe my voins would have a run up ince market wil be bullish judt be patience if you sold today you will lost your investment and may find hard time to recover.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
May 25, 2018, 07:29:10 AM
Everyone should start trading with small amounts.
I know it's tempring to just go all-in at once.
But you should develop a good trading strategy and make lots of mistakes before you go trading with big money.
Even your losses is in half percentage of your capital, keep hodling your coin because there's a right time for that. Be positive thinker in terms of involving investment because it leads us you to panic selling or greedy for trading.
If you panic, you would just become zero. Whenever situations are not that much good in your case and all the plans are just restricting to zero and they are moving over the line of balance, never ever lose your mind too. Because in that scenario if your mind isn’t under your control, you could become a big loser of your life. Things are not that much simple here so need to handle them with care.
These new and little coins aren’t that much stable. You can’t just relay on them for making money. Like you have said already that you have bought that one coin when it was like $1 and now it is even low than this $1 so how can you even think of bigger profits. Bitcoins on the other hand have big tendency to yield you to make profits and definitely you are only doing this trading for profits.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 05:39:35 AM
Most likely, you buy expensive, but sell much lower under the influence of panic. Most likely, you buy coins, but you sell them cheaper than you bought, panicking. You probably do not use a stop loss. Traders keep a diary where all the trades are recorded. This allows you to analyze your own solutions. Immediately visible all the errors
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
May 25, 2018, 12:01:32 AM
when trading has lost capital by 50% I think you did not learn it first. and you deepen your knowledge first by starting in small amounts. and buy bitcoin for a long time with the rest of your capital.
Pages:
Jump to: