Pages:
Author

Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital - page 21. (Read 7192 times)

Activity: 651
Merit: 103
May 21, 2018, 11:20:36 AM
Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
It is normal to lose in cryptocurrency trading because it is one of the hardest job. Just move on and use the knowledge that you get from your losses. You can easily overcome all of your losses by thinking positive.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 10:29:39 AM
I guess most of the people here experienced lost like that and the only way to not lose everything is hold and for as long as your coin is a good coin then there is a big chance for it to up and make a bull run you just have to wait for that time to come.
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
May 21, 2018, 10:16:35 AM
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
Do not lose your hope even you lose your 50% of your investment. I am sure that you know how risky is the trading of cryptocurrencies. You should study hard for you to regain all of your losses.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 10:09:45 AM

try to control your emotional when you trade. you should be able to return the coins you have lost, of course with a better way. hope you can benefit continuously no longer lost.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 07:57:33 AM
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

Switch to Binance. Bittrex are greedy and they only list coins whenever devs can pay their expensive listing fee and not the projects that are very valuable. That is why you're losing too much with your coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 21, 2018, 06:12:09 AM

Man, you could lose your money only if you made the following mistake - sold your cryptocurrency. If you are still holding it, I do not think that it was a loss.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 21, 2018, 04:36:49 AM
it's been a difficult situation which I think every trader face it for a few months and I think we need to be patient for more because the price is not reached a higher position and it's around in that price only. but I believe that this conditions will not stay forever and everything will be back normal and even it will reach higher price again. just hold on tight your coins, be patient, and don't attract with the news that it might not true, I am sure that we can wait for the price
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 03:54:51 AM
Same as my most of my portfolio is down and I am also waiting for the market to recover. The best thing at this time is to wait for the market to recover and recover your loss.
Activity: 116
May 21, 2018, 03:30:03 AM
I suggest you get to know the coin before you invest it. Not all coins will bring us profits. So it's important how we find value in all the coins.
Activity: 2
May 21, 2018, 03:22:45 AM

i advice with you mate wait the price pump 10 percent interest is enough to sell your coins do not wait higher price interest because is very risky have time the coins straight dip dump into the hole.

good
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
May 21, 2018, 02:32:31 AM
The first thing you should learn is to become patient. In trading, if you have no patience then you are a sure loser. Learning how to trade take time and in actual trading, it also take time to win it. Don't also allow your emotion to overcome you to avoid panic selling and other trading mistakes. Losses are part of trading and many of us have already experienced losses but they learned from it.
we all know that emotion are really hard to overcome but to make some success on you and avoid this you have to over it and we see that when you are lose for this is normal cause it is some lesson that you have to learn for.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
May 21, 2018, 02:11:51 AM
The first thing you should learn is to become patient. In trading, if you have no patience then you are a sure loser. Learning how to trade take time and in actual trading, it also take time to win it. Don't also allow your emotion to overcome you to avoid panic selling and other trading mistakes. Losses are part of trading and many of us have already experienced losses but they learned from it.
Activity: 108
May 21, 2018, 01:15:00 AM
At first you learn some skill about it and some analysis about cryptocurrency then you invest your capital
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 12:51:00 AM
many other people have lost 70-80% of their money at the beginning of the year. but it is slowly going up again. you have to be patient this year. then the values will come back again and the profits will come.
Activity: 210
May 20, 2018, 11:09:00 PM
I am very angry when you suffer a 50% loss. You should have a good strategy to minimize your losses by buying the lowest price and looking for not too much profit. Cut loss is also very important because when the price goes down you sell with little loss
Activity: 196
May 20, 2018, 10:23:14 PM
trading is not a gamble. Profit and loss are normal in trading. The first thing you should do before entering the market is to analyze the market. And do not forget to do risk management so as not to experience greater losses
Activity: 305
May 20, 2018, 07:12:17 PM
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

For me,  the good and wise thing to do is invest again at the very low price so that when the price increases you will get back all the losses and will gain more profit.
Activity: 101
May 20, 2018, 04:53:47 PM
The best advice in such situation is to stop for a while and have a break. Relax, free your brain, travel maybe. Trading is a complicated monotonous work, and when you are tired you begin making mistakes. Don't think about ejected profit, just hold you current crypto for a while and take care of you other things
Activity: 140
May 20, 2018, 04:44:48 PM
The most exchange that i hate is bittrex, i don't know why, maybe there to much coins and i confuse how to determine which coin that i will trade  Grin
Til now i never trade on bittrex again since 3 years ago when i lost my capital BTC0.25
Maybe that also cause as i hate of bittrex. Trading is riskful, you will never be always win. How good you're in trading, you'll deal with loss. Try to do a research before trade coin. If you doubt to choose unknown coin as your investment, try good or top three coins for investment.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
May 20, 2018, 04:26:47 PM
a little advice from me, you should not only use one exchanger, at least you have to use 3 different types of exchanges...because the price of coins in each exchange is different, and you should join the group of traders to increase your trading ability.

Using more exchanges to buy lower in one to sell higher in another is arbitrage if I'm not wrong. Sounds easy to do it, but like with all things that sounds easy to do when you start doing it you stumble on many difficulties.
Joining a group of traders is always good suggestion, following good traders can be profitable financially, and its also a great chance for learning more about trading and little catches that every job have.
Op is not trading obviously, he is a holders and market is down for all of us. Maybe he wish to try to make some profit with trading and cut loses like that, but I suggest him to keep with holding, with trading he can lose what he have, if he is anxious to try it he can do that with some little amount.
Pages:
Jump to: