Pages:
Author

Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital - page 20. (Read 7192 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 24, 2018, 02:07:24 AM
I lost 95% of my capital in Bitocin value but if I compare it to USD value then it would only be a 50% loss scenario as BitCOIN has gone up but my alts went down. Now am counting on 3 decent alts to make up that loss back proably in 2018 as they are good coins but starting to develop themselves and gaining momentum. This game really needs nerves of steel, balls of iron, that's if you got balls, coz I AINT GOT ANY as I am a lady lol, and a damn right load of patience rofl.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
May 24, 2018, 01:59:02 AM
Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

You're not alome because a lot of the investors have the same situation and experience. Don't feel bad or worried about it because losses is just a part of our trading and investing journey. Have more patience because good times is about to come and good things come to those who wait.
Activity: 101
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 01:42:14 AM
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.

Learn some TA first and dont follow twitter shills.
Take some time learn some risk management before jumping into again with your 50% capital!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 12:22:44 PM
I think that the reason for your losses is that you make your trading operations too often, perhaps even every day.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
May 23, 2018, 12:18:48 PM
Trading is not very easy job particularly if you don't know how this crypto market works.

If you bought good coins then it is not a loss unless you already sold those coins. I suggest you can average down your prices by buying some more of them and hold for prices to go up again. But it all depends on what kind of coins you traded.

Another suggestion if your new to crypto trading then just buy only those top performing coins or just Bitcoin whenever there is some correction and sell at a profit or just hold them for long-term to make a profit.

When you trade, when you invest, you can lose some of your money but only in case, when you decide to quit the business and sell all of your coins. In other cases, you'll not lose.
Activity: 588
May 23, 2018, 12:14:46 PM
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
I also lost 80% of my capital after joining the crypto for 2 months. I also started with Bittrex. But I trade the whole capital loss. Currently I have gained some capital and interest. My experience is that if you have large capital, please trade on sites such as Bittrex, Poloniex ... If your capital is not large then you should trade on smaller sites like Cryptopia, Novaexchange, Coinexchange, Yobit, Hitbtc. These commercial pages have a small volume that is less affected by market fluctuations.

Those guys who were patient and wise enough NOT to sell their cryptocurrencies have not lost anything. Their task now is to go on holing their altcoins and Bitcoins. Some months will pass, and they will get their money back.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
May 22, 2018, 07:58:07 AM
I think you should choose 2 of 10 top coin to buy and forget them actually Smiley. You will take profit in last of the year
This is not sure, see the lost capital is the lesson for our own experience, draw experience that you will pay attention to the next round of investment. Do not let that get you down. Think positively, the value they bring to you will be higher.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
May 22, 2018, 07:16:47 AM
Holding them at this moment will be suggested. Bittrex listed good coins and may have a future if properly worked. Check the platform usages of those coins and think what it may become in next year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 07:07:21 AM
Even I am also experience same 50% loss in all my investment but we need to wait patiently. I will wait till my investment become double because crypto market has the ability to increase its hugely but we need to wait for some more time.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 22, 2018, 06:50:24 AM
same here brother. I am also suffer this kind of problem. I buying dragon coin when it was 1$ but now it is under 0.5$.but I don't be upset at the time.I am waiting for big pump. so you can wait or keep doing trading like a smart trader.I hope you will recover, best of luck.

I think if you are sure with the coins and it will increase in the future, then you need to hold for a while and don't sell right now. but if you think that you cannot hold anymore then you can cut loss the coins and move to the other coins. holding coins is actually easy but the problem is we don't have a patient to wait for a long time and only a few people that could hold in a long time. I think every trader has this experience and many of us still hold their coin and expecting to see the price is back to increase.
Activity: 532
May 22, 2018, 06:15:37 AM
Everyone should start trading with small amounts.
I know it's tempring to just go all-in at once.
But you should develop a good trading strategy and make lots of mistakes before you go trading with big money.
Even your losses is in half percentage of your capital, keep hodling your coin because there's a right time for that. Be positive thinker in terms of involving investment because it leads us you to panic selling or greedy for trading.
If you panic, you would just become zero. Whenever situations are not that much good in your case and all the plans are just restricting to zero and they are moving over the line of balance, never ever lose your mind too. Because in that scenario if your mind isn’t under your control, you could become a big loser of your life. Things are not that much simple here so need to handle them with care.
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
May 22, 2018, 05:25:34 AM
same here brother. I am also suffer this kind of problem. I buying dragon coin when it was 1$ but now it is under 0.5$.but I don't be upset at the time.I am waiting for big pump. so you can wait or keep doing trading like a smart trader.I hope you will recover, best of luck.
Activity: 54
May 22, 2018, 04:52:30 AM
to restore capital, it is better to sell #btc and #alt in June, and buy the autumn. if bitcoin drops to 2K then later on we may go >20K

2K??
Were did you get the info on that prediction?

Think of it this way. If you were going to buy gold and someone said "Don't buy gold, it has gotten to expensive. Instead buy this dirt from me, it's way cheaper".  Would you do that? Because when you buy most alts that is what you are doing.

Hahaha
Well done dear sir, you've explained it in such a great way.
I always think twice before trowing my money on some new alt.
I guess ETH is the only "safe" alt to bet on, am I right?
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
May 21, 2018, 02:37:19 PM
Many people have lost money when trading electronic money. I also lost 70% of my assets on Bittrex when I bought the XG at too high prices. But I think we just hold and wait for the market to recover
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
May 21, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

Remember these things:

• You do not lose your money, you sold them for less than you paid and that locked in a loss. In the future refuse to sell at a loss when holding bitcoin.
  • Forget about alt-coins. They are scams. A lot of new traders seem to think a crypto is a crypto. That is just not so. Almost every alt ever created is to solve the problem of you having money that cant be easily stolen. Alts solve that problem by convincing you that "these are better than bitcoin" or "bitcoin is too expensive". Don't fall for such BS.
Think of it this way. If you were going to buy gold and someone said "Don't buy gold, it has gotten to expensive. Instead buy this dirt from me, it's way cheaper".  Would you do that? Because when you buy most alts that is what you are doing.
Activity: 266
May 21, 2018, 02:22:44 PM
I have not traded till now. So I have not done any harm yet. But I know about trade. Trade you can earn money overnight. On the other side, there is a reverse of trade. You may not even have the capital you are due to trade.
Activity: 200
May 21, 2018, 01:51:19 PM
to restore capital, it is better to sell #btc and #alt in June, and buy the autumn. if bitcoin drops to 2K then later on we may go >20K
Activity: 54
May 21, 2018, 01:31:43 PM
I hope that you are holding your coins because you posted this before the rise in the price of almost all the market, if you did, you probably got some profits, if you didn't then this should be another sign that you should not be a trader, and that instead you should become an investor and hold your coins for at least a year and if possible to hold them for longer periods of time.

You said it.
He should buy BTC and hodl for a year or two.
Activity: 168
May 21, 2018, 12:47:31 PM
I think you should choose 2 of 10 top coin to buy and forget them actually Smiley. You will take profit in last of the year
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
May 21, 2018, 12:28:40 PM
I hope that you are holding your coins because you posted this before the rise in the price of almost all the market, if you did, you probably got some profits, if you didn't then this should be another sign that you should not be a trader, and that instead you should become an investor and hold your coins for at least a year and if possible to hold them for longer periods of time.
Pages:
Jump to: