Pages:
Author

Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital - page 23. (Read 7192 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 05:04:52 AM
Yes trading is not a very easy job especially if you do not know how this crypto market works. If you buy a good coin then it is not a loss unless you already sell the coins. If you do not know what to do at this time, I would suggest you buy Bitcoin and hold it. You can lower the average price by buying more and keep the price to go up again.
True is not easy at all we may lose some we may win in this industry. Pricd value of bitcoin somehow may climb and drops into dips. We don't know what's next the future but us users should take risks in order to win ans get profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 04:42:23 AM
Hello dear, if you bear loss and lot of time to come back your coins into profit that is good thing according to duration i appreciate you but i think you have to some more wait because from last couple of months bitcoin price is decreasing it is go up from few days but not in a high pump way so keep hold and still wait some more time when bitcoin price will go up the other coins will go to the moon with unexpected profitability ration and that is the point of you,
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 03:43:15 AM
Yes trading is not a very easy job especially if you do not know how this crypto market works. If you buy a good coin then it is not a loss unless you already sell the coins. If you do not know what to do at this time, I would suggest you buy Bitcoin and hold it. You can lower the average price by buying more and keep the price to go up again.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
May 19, 2018, 03:41:05 AM
Everyone should start trading with small amounts.
I know it's tempring to just go all-in at once.
But you should develop a good trading strategy and make lots of mistakes before you go trading with big money.
that is true , Every one should start with small money , It's a jungle out there and you could lose your everything like drinking water! before everything knowledge is a must and a good weapon to survive in this market , learning before trading and during trading reduce the risk of trading and increase the possibility of getting more profits.
Merit: 50
May 19, 2018, 03:28:50 AM
Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
You should move on after you lose big amount of money, I know it is hard for you but you should overcome this challenge. You can regain your losses if you will use the knowledge the you learned from your losses.
It's normal for that because the fluctuation is decreasing rapidly but I believe it has a chances to bounceback and recover your loss in half of percentage in capital. Don't be too greed in selling coins because its probably a test.I suggest to hold tightly your coin and sell after this trend.
Activity: 528
May 19, 2018, 03:11:49 AM
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
You should move on after you lose big amount of money, I know it is hard for you but you should overcome this challenge. You can regain your losses if you will use the knowledge the you learned from your losses.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
May 19, 2018, 02:04:06 AM
It is the reason why trading is risky job, you found out that it is hard to make money on trading due to its unstable price. You can regain all of your losses by improving your skills and strategies.
May 19, 2018, 01:42:43 AM

chances are you are not paying too much attention to the situation of the market and you are hooked to buy when the price rises to very expensive it is not the right time to buy should it be time to sell and make a withdrawal, buy when the price is cheap and sell when the price becomes very expensive.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 18, 2018, 05:41:38 PM
Hi, buddy!
I would advise to pass to Binance, there is less commission if you have bnb.
I have lost more than 70% of the start, but I am not upset)
Any mistake - your experience!
It is worth studying more the technical analysis, the market will be "green" soon and you will win back everything
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 03:04:08 PM
poor you but i think you can't do anything now to recover immediately. the best way is hodling your coins in long term. Do not selling your coins now. be patient and wait
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 02:37:39 PM
This is sad bro, but dont fall into despare, because money is the most renewable recource in the world, so you can recover
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
May 18, 2018, 01:36:01 PM
the possibility that often the loss if I think it hurried to start your coins because you panicked with declining prices continue to decline. but if you all that is not too panicked and want to wait for it, of course you also to happen that loss will not be possible. because that is required in trading it must be a high sense of patience and do not panic too with the price reduction
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
May 18, 2018, 01:28:27 PM
if you start last may 2017 it means you experience the bull market frim early third quarter I'm still wonder why you still have a loss.? i suggest  just invest in top 50 coins  to lessen the risk you may get. losing is part of trading but it is you duty to research if your coin invested is worth to holde ling term.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
May 18, 2018, 12:42:06 PM
Do not afraid to continue trading even you lose 50% of your capital already. There are really times that we experiencing losses. You can overcome that obstacle by improving your self esteem.
Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 12:33:25 PM
It's strange that you were able to lose your money in a growing market. Tell us more about your trading strategy.
Activity: 392
May 18, 2018, 12:10:12 PM

Yeah that kinda sucks because losing a 50% of it is really a big thing. Price of the bitcoins and all the other cryptocurrency today are really increasing the price because of some unknown reason for.me. and just do not always lose hope I have been scammed for a lot of times mostly in the bounty campaigs. I know that the price wipp rise back up again so dont you ever sell the bitcoins ald all the hpldings yet you have because if you do the 50% will be lost forever
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 18, 2018, 09:24:41 AM
But you should develop a good trading strategy and make lots of mistakes before you go trading with big money.
Even your losses is in half percentage of your capital, keep hodling your coin because there's a right time for that. Be positive thinker in terms of involving investment because it leads us you to panic selling or greedy for trading.
Activity: 3
May 18, 2018, 09:10:56 AM
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
May 09, 2018, 04:57:37 AM
It sad that you lost fifty percent of your capital. I think you should take it as a challenge to perform and pursue harder in order to obtained a income.
It is a normal scenario and you should lern from that to become a best trader.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 13, 2018, 10:08:16 PM
If you hold the altcoins or bitcoin you need the brain to earn and the correct selection of coins it does not matter what coins you hold to earn as many altcoins do not increase even if you have to hold it once but with bitcoin much is happening.
Pages:
Jump to: