Pages:
Author

Topic: Already lost 50% of my capital - page 22. (Read 7192 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
May 20, 2018, 03:47:00 PM
Hello guys. I just want to ask for your opinion or an advice.
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
a little advice from me, you should not only use one exchanger, at least you have to use 3 different types of exchanges...because the price of coins in each exchange is different, and you should join the group of traders to increase your trading ability.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 03:41:01 PM
Hi, dear don’t lose heart I think this time is to control emotion and be patient don’t lose money by panic selling and you don’t heart also just wait some more time and I hope all market will come back soon,
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 20, 2018, 05:37:10 AM
Iam in the same situation and to recover loss,  i did cut loss it and buy other more potential coin.  You have to spend more times to make research which coin has big potential to growth. By doing this we can make better profit and possible to recover loss faster , this is will be better than just hold.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 05:19:49 AM
I couldn't imagine how is that possible without trying to actually lose. If you invested 10% in 10 currencies and waited for opportunities the average was like x5 or even better

Actually it's very probable because the market is very volatile. If you start trading with wrong alts and icos you could go as low as 0/10.
Activity: 182
May 19, 2018, 06:21:27 PM
Better is to hold and wait for the market to recover because selling here can give you more loss if market starts to grow from here. Chances of going down now are less so better to hold and wait for the recovery.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
May 19, 2018, 06:04:55 PM
I couldn't imagine how is that possible without trying to actually lose. If you invested 10% in 10 currencies and waited for opportunities the average was like x5 or even better
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
May 19, 2018, 06:02:18 PM
some of the coins that you hold it will be very valuable in the future if the coin you choose is potential, but to trade from May 2017 until now if you have not felt the benefits obtained should you learn more about the trade of cryptocurrency, within a year you should already feel a lot of benefits by using the short term or long term trading that most importantly can target to sell it above the purchase price.
Activity: 154
May 19, 2018, 12:52:16 PM
Trading with anxiety will make you loss your capital.
Trade with a practicing account, so that you can learn and correct your mistakes,than still lossing with real account.
Don't wait till you loss all your capital.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
May 19, 2018, 12:21:24 PM
I started trading since May 2017. I calculated all my loss, I already lost 50% of my capital  Sad. Some coins are still in hold.
I just want to ask what can you give to me an advice or any learnings  about trading. I'm using bittrex.
Sad to hear that but i guess you invest in coins where not on the top of the list of coins that is why even last year bullish trend your coin still doesn't perform well. I suggest you invest only in coins with good project and has brighter future or if you are unsure just pick in top 20 coins in coinmarket.cap  and invest in which you think the good one. this can lessen the probability  of losing your investment
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 11:56:51 AM

Well i suggest you to stop trading in this condition because when we have losses some time we also lost our senses and start trading blindly which may result more losses, so try to find your mistakes and try to overcome on the same. do more practice to not repeat the same mistake which causing you losses.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 19, 2018, 10:33:56 AM
It seems that your skills and strategies is not enough. By studying hard, you can regain all of your losses. It is really hard to make profit from trading due to its volatility of the cryptocurrencies.
We know he's still holding his coins, Try to make a research about your coin if the coin's team are making progress on their project. Making a research is a fundamental element of a trader. It is important before you purchase a single coin of yours. You will regain it trust me , Just dont give up so fast. Ive experience losing too much bitcoin before on trading and now I regained it because of the experience I make , Having a lose of money will make you some good experience that you can be use in your future trading.
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 10:33:05 AM
if you suffered a loss but you still want to try and learn about trading and still want to rise again by trading. I think your decision is right. you said to start trading in May 2017. and you suffered a loss, it means I think there is a mistake you should fix in terms of trading. because in 2017 the bitcoin price chart stabilized upward. I see your thread in November 2017. so I'm sure if you used to make investments maybe your losses have turned into profits at this time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
May 19, 2018, 10:21:23 AM
if you did not study your mistakes in trading, did you just buy randomly without seeing the potential of the coins you bought, before I even felt lost capital when I started trading, but I decided to correct my mistake while trading, I researched every decision I have made, whether in accordance with what is expected or it is a useless decision, then I started trading again but now I already have enough experience to make better decisions, so there are advantages that I get from Trade
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 10:09:51 AM
I guess if we are lost 50% is not forever because I am sure that there will be a moment that the price will increase and we can get more profit. this is already happening in the cryptocurrency so we need to know this before we decide to invest or buy the coins and without any knowledge, we are hard to recover our money and even to make a profit. so I think it's better to wait for the price to increase back and we can make the profit again.

In time of failures it doesn't mean you have to stay long for that, we need to move on and deal with our frustrations. Get up  and don't be discourage, because if you stay with your fears I guess it won't gain positive results. Like what I did being scammed with peer to peer trading that's a big loss already but still am here struggling to gain back what's wasted.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
May 19, 2018, 09:58:20 AM
One deviate from loss while trading crypto currency even though you are an expert in trading crypto currency you must experience lost in some occasion. So, I will advice you t learn the technical and fundamental aspect of trading.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
May 19, 2018, 09:47:14 AM
It seems that your skills and strategies is not enough. By studying hard, you can regain all of your losses. It is really hard to make profit from trading due to its volatility of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 19, 2018, 09:36:36 AM
I guess if we are lost 50% is not forever because I am sure that there will be a moment that the price will increase and we can get more profit. this is already happening in the cryptocurrency so we need to know this before we decide to invest or buy the coins and without any knowledge, we are hard to recover our money and even to make a profit. so I think it's better to wait for the price to increase back and we can make the profit again.
Activity: 54
May 19, 2018, 08:53:18 AM
The only coins that are semi risk-free are ETH and BTC. Buy BTC if you don't trade, that's more like an investement.
It's risky to hold to some altcoin that has uncertain future. If your alts start going down then it's better to sell than to go under 10%-20% loss.
Activity: 56
May 19, 2018, 08:09:46 AM
Trading is a serious profession and requires a lot of knowledge and experience. You first need to learn all the technical fundamentals before you start to trade..then start with very small amounts because losing money is inevitable. My advice to you is to be patient and wait it out. Don't sell at a loss..wait for the bull market and you'll probably be OK.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
May 19, 2018, 05:51:32 AM
Everyone should start trading with small amounts.
I know it's tempring to just go all-in at once.
But you should develop a good trading strategy and make lots of mistakes before you go trading with big money.
Even your losses is in half percentage of your capital, keep hodling your coin because there's a right time for that. Be positive thinker in terms of involving investment because it leads us you to panic selling or greedy for trading.
I think it depends on the coins you buy. if you buy a potential coin is not a problem to hold the coins until the next few months because the potential for the price back up is still there. but if you buy coins that are not clear or unknown. maybe you should reconsider to hold back because maybe the price will continue to decline and die. keep on eye the marketcap on the coin market you have dude
Pages:
Jump to: