Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins are in red again ?? - page 2. (Read 1142 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
February 22, 2018, 07:40:38 AM
Am not surprised about this actually. Why is because dip crises has turned out to be a yearly occurrence, while this is on, what I do is hodl and enjoy it while its last. No need for panicking, prices are  returning back to normal soon
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
February 22, 2018, 07:37:06 AM
For me, I think it is just a healthy correction and I do not need to worry about it. It happened many times due to some circumstances, including the regulations. I think it will go back up again sometime next week or early March.

We are now bracing for the big bull run next month. As Bitcoin will rise, so as the altcoins as well. Just don't worry, keep holding and diversifying your coins or tokens.

I also believe that it it’s just a correction after the recovery that happened following the big crash. As far as I know there was also no negative news around cryptos that could cause FUD. It can’t always go, it’s as simple as that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 07:33:27 AM
In my view, this is because many people seek cash out rather than holding due to unstable market that’s the main reason why Alt coins are in red again.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
February 22, 2018, 07:19:17 AM
For me, I think it is just a healthy correction and I do not need to worry about it. It happened many times due to some circumstances, including the regulations. I think it will go back up again sometime next week or early March.

We are now bracing for the big bull run next month. As Bitcoin will rise, so as the altcoins as well. Just don't worry, keep holding and diversifying your coins or tokens.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
February 22, 2018, 06:24:57 AM
Now the market has not yet ended correction. Altkoins are very dependent on bitcoin. Therefore, we now observe such a picture. Once the correction is over, the altcoyins will turn green again.
yes it will turn green as soon as possible. Red signal is good for investing in bitcoin and NEO. There are 2 altcoins I feel have the potential to be the pump whale prices at the end of the year. So I urge you to wait patiently for BTC and NEO prices to fall as low as possible and buy them. By the end of 2018 you will have huge profits.
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
February 22, 2018, 06:22:10 AM
Now the market has not yet ended correction. Altkoins are very dependent on bitcoin. Therefore, we now observe such a picture. Once the correction is over, the altcoyins will turn green again.
Activity: 222
Merit: 12
February 22, 2018, 06:19:38 AM
Recently, we saw the growth of the market for the first time this year after the rapid falls. Now this is an adjustment, since rapid growth can not last long. I think in a couple of days / week we will see another price increase. So do not worry about it.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 06:12:13 AM
As I understand, now we are in the third phase of Elliot waves, which means small correction.
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 06:02:29 AM
This shows that buying coins is not a diversification. Because everything is cointegrated with Bitcoin anyway. Real long-term portfolio should consist of different markets: stocks, futures, crypto, etc...
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1209
February 22, 2018, 05:51:41 AM
I'm quite fresh on crypto market, but somehow I started not to worry about red coins.
Cant explain why. Just got the feeling like "I dont care anymore, I'll just wait"
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 05:47:51 AM
Bitcoin price volatility is very high and fast. bitcoin up and down 1000 Usd to 500 Usd easily. This is big reason Alt coins Not stable and the price is going down.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 05:47:06 AM
It's a very normal scene here at crypto world sometimes alt coins are up then the next day it's goes down but i think no need to worry if we are a long term holder. If we are doing day trade it seems a bad luck doing day trades because price will slide but if you have a very big bag then it's not a problem.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
February 22, 2018, 05:40:27 AM
Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?

It's a bloodbath since yesterday my time.  Cry Cry Cry
Anything that is trading paired with bitcoin will eventually suffer if bitcoin goes down.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
February 22, 2018, 05:39:18 AM
I think this bad situation of the market is temporary. I think, by the recovering of the bitcoin, many of the altcoins can rise and reach wonderful prices again. In my opinion, all the altcoins need is more time.
it's very difficult to do nothing and just HODL. People want to do something like day trading, flipping and other shit moves. Don't impede them Smiley
Activity: 238
February 22, 2018, 05:30:20 AM
The entire crypto currency market is very connected with Bitcoin, it is a marker of the whole market, and in that all the altcoins are red now, it's not surprising that Bitcoin is falling right now and the market is not yet stable, just wait if there are means to invest.
Activity: 448
February 22, 2018, 05:28:33 AM
I think this bad situation of the market is temporary. I think, by the recovering of the bitcoin, many of the altcoins can rise and reach wonderful prices again. In my opinion, all the altcoins need is more time.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
February 22, 2018, 05:23:11 AM
events like this are common, the market is just resting and until its time, the market will come back again. we can only be patient waiting for it to happen and after it happens, then we will feel the heaven that will give big advantage for us
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
February 22, 2018, 05:10:25 AM
Again today in red. But I don't panic noone should.
It will be back in green for sure.

how come  you can be "sure" Huh at least say that it is your prediction

noone can know it, people makes predictions that is all

for long term; whether btc goes up or down, it doesnt matter. good altcoins with a usefull working product will go up

Yeah you got it mate working product really matter at all when you are investing an ICO with good working product even if it is green or red that ICO will surely prosper .when you are investing ICO with working product it seem that you are involved in the capitalization of the product once the product will in into the market and will get profit 30% of it will go back to the ICO holder and make jt more valuable .

Yeah you got the point mate working product it is essential to select and ICO but the important is to determine if its really a true or profitable working product and you also learn how to trade your coin and you also know when to trade your coin base on the

selling price  and the  market performance  to be come more profitable.
Activity: 826
February 22, 2018, 05:09:00 AM
Anybody would please make comment why alts are decreasing sharply ? It is correction or there is another speculation ?

nowadays altcoins are down for a month maybe its a strategy of the whales . maybe they are planning of a specific altcoin to increase price
I agree with you.
most likely in the month of June the pope will move and take advantage of the great losses that we experience today.
so get ready for this.
the other of that, if we attention on every begining of the year market run down, and after that market can crawl up. may be true in june market ready to the moon, so dont panic with this situation, stay cool and hodl your altcoins
Activity: 672
February 22, 2018, 05:00:58 AM
because bitcoin prices go down, altcoins prices will also come down.
And also most people change their altcoins to usd, and buy bitcoin when dip.
Pages:
Jump to: