Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 10. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
October 04, 2018, 11:56:19 AM
Nano. Rock solid. Fast and free. Decentralised. Green. Lots of good news in the pipeline. Has trading volume. Has dev support. Massive community support.

I concur. Nano is one of the fastest cryptocurrencies I've ever experienced, as transactions settle instantly. It's based on the same DAG algorithm of IOTA, and it's better suited for micropayments or quick day trades. If this cryptocurrency adds smart contract capabilities, then it would be even better as it could rival Ethereum, EOS, Cardano and other leading smart contract platforms in the market today. Considering the bear market that crypto has experienced since the beginning of the year, I'd say that Nano is quite cheap to buy these days.

If it gains traction, then you could easily double or even triple your investment in no time. Another cryptocurrency that it's worth buying is Coti. While it's based on the same DAG algorithm as Nano and IOTA, this new cryptocurrency has a different approach as it aims to become the "PayPal" of the blockchain industry. It has a dedicated and professional team, which aims to become a global payment processor for the masses.

Lastly, there's Ethereum which has a lot of potential into becoming a widely adopted smart contract platform by businesses, companies, and average people in the real world. All it needs is to scale, to make decentralized applications viable again, and you'll see ETH prices hitting the roof. At nearly $300 per coin, it's quite a steal considering it's All-time-high of over $1,000 per coin last year.

All in all, do your own research and you'll see why these altcoins are the best ones to buy and hold for a very long time. Wink
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 10:33:29 AM
You better choose a few coins to trust according to your own analysis. We here have a different analysis of a coin, in our opinion it's good not necessarily for you. Very risky if you just follow the trend without more knowledge
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 10:25:09 AM
Some projects I like: Ethereum (ETH), NANO, Monero (XMR), Genesis Vision (GVT), VeChain (VET), Stellar Lumens (XLM)...  Remember to look at marketcap and volume, not the price of individual coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 04, 2018, 10:18:17 AM
Well, now the market is not showing signs of a reversal, so I think the best solution is to be out of the market and wait for the buy signals!
Activity: 140
October 04, 2018, 10:09:31 AM
The economic situation is unstable all over the world and it is is in my opinion on the brink of collapse. Bitcoin is a fairly non-correlative asset and will likely benefit from the potential collapse of the traditional economy. This means that it is smart to diversify some funds into bitcoin.
Activity: 127
October 04, 2018, 10:06:52 AM
Yes, due to the market decrease for the long period, all the altcoins now in the lowest price, I prefer to buy more altcoins if you have the spare money or not your urgent money, hodl it for long term still the market growing again.
Activity: 406
October 04, 2018, 10:02:55 AM
In this case, you need to figure out what coin can make big X's, because no one will give you what you want to hear, and especially nobody can be 100% sure!
Activity: 224
October 04, 2018, 09:55:47 AM
Now on the market there is a good potential token that can make you a good profit. You need to research the market and choose a coin that you think is good.
 Cool
Activity: 518
October 04, 2018, 09:03:39 AM
Well, if you want to develop and learn how to make money on cryptocurrency then I think you should definitely do, because the market is still young and it will help you earn just learn and be cold-blooded
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 08:58:34 AM
Although there are many different types of coins available in the market & it's a good chance to buying due to market prices down.but l think before investing we should have studied about altcoins.it's our own choice to invest & get good profit in future.
Activity: 252
October 04, 2018, 08:36:10 AM
You need to make a good research a find a great coin, that is going to moon in your opinion. There are a lof of awesome altcoins, that are better than bitcoin. Among them are ETH, IOTA, NEO, XLM and many others. Just find the right one for you.
Activity: 168
October 04, 2018, 08:35:14 AM
I believe some coins are worth investing such as BAT, Pundi-X, Dentacoin, and Zilliqa. You should choose one of the mentioned coins they both have great potentials.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
October 04, 2018, 08:31:50 AM
I believe that you should make decisions about buying any coin based on your own opinion. Therefore, study the market, learn to find promising projects. This is the right decision, because the investor must be ready, both for luck and for the opportunity to lose the invested funds.
That's true, you do your research so you can select the best coin in the market.
It's not only bitcoin or ETH are profitable, there are a lot of coins which has a good potential, as the market grows, they will be popular and the value will grow.
Activity: 394
XEGGEX
October 04, 2018, 08:30:45 AM
I think it is very feasible to buy a few alt coins because the market price has begun to increase lately, but just a small amount of dirt coins are not all of 100 coins, now it is very good to invest in alt coins because they get profits quickly when the price is pumped.

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
October 04, 2018, 08:19:16 AM
I believe that you should make decisions about buying any coin based on your own opinion. Therefore, study the market, learn to find promising projects. This is the right decision, because the investor must be ready, both for luck and for the opportunity to lose the invested funds.
Activity: 168
October 03, 2018, 02:22:03 PM
Now I think altcoins have no turn, rarely coins shoot, I think you can still watch if they break through the line of resistance then you can safely go
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 02:05:47 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I will advise you to invest in these coins (yes, Cardano, xlm, nem, iota). These coins are the very low price and at this moment it's had a good buying world now and to hold for the long term.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
October 03, 2018, 01:59:37 PM
Alternative coins can give us a very good profit. But we must be able to find the right entry point to the coin. Now it is difficult to earn in the cryptocurrency market.
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 03, 2018, 01:57:37 PM
Altcoins of course are good, they can give us earn good money , of course a lot of altcoins that will not return to their places and they are dead , but coins that hold well for example eth they will still be above their tops!
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
October 03, 2018, 06:03:03 AM
It is more than obvious that Bitcoin is the most safe investmemnt. But if you accept higher risk, buy altcoins like Ripple, NEO or IOTA.
if I think bitcoin is indeed a big risk but the results obtained are also large and proportional to the risk
and if the altcoin in my opinion the best for long-term investment is ethereum, because these coins are coins that many investors rely on
Pages:
Jump to: