Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 11. (Read 259617 times)

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 06:00:45 AM
My top picks are Oyster and Nano... I could go on and on but you can’t go wrong with any coins right now. What I like to do is go to CoinMarketCap, look at ATH’s see what the current price is at and do my best guesstimation from there, but don’t be fooled some coins will never reach their ATH again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
October 02, 2018, 05:01:55 PM
Take a look at coins with a good reputation and a low market cover and invest in a fallen altcoins
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 02, 2018, 04:47:47 PM
Altcoin probably need to buy in the first place if you want to make money in this market, bitcoin will not earn the money that could have been before
Activity: 308
October 02, 2018, 04:33:13 PM
Yes, now many altcoins are beginning to grow , I think that now the emergence of a new bull market and now you need to invest after such a fall
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
October 02, 2018, 03:12:34 PM
I think there are so many choices of altcoins that you can choose for investment either long term or short term investment, but I suggest you to use scalping for trading, because in my opinion it's better than you invest for the long term
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 02:32:57 PM
i simpluy think now is the best time to pick some good alt and enter the alt crypto market good luck with your choices and happy investing omisego eos and some other are too undervalued right now 
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 02, 2018, 02:31:01 PM
IOTA. Mechanized AI will use it to share data as they eradicate humans. Targeting data, HVI data, bandwidth for telecommunications, geocoordinates for live updates of LZs downloaded from satellites for midnight raids, voice recognition and real time targeting for inbound missiles, storage/download of human brains/memory in the cloud...all require data transfer and IOTA will be the coin they use.
copper member
Activity: 378
October 02, 2018, 02:16:09 PM
Payfair. Like local bitcoin but for every crypto with decentralised escrow and dispute resolution. Can get a masternode quite cheap. UI and functions are all solid including API and telegram bots coming online.
Activity: 518
October 02, 2018, 02:30:15 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

There are great number of altcoins on the market. So for me it is very interesting to study different kinds of them. And I am sure it is possible to find best possible solutions in case of making investments.
Activity: 588
October 01, 2018, 02:12:20 AM
It is more than obvious that Bitcoin is the most safe investmemnt. But if you accept higher risk, buy altcoins like Ripple, NEO or IOTA.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 02:10:09 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I advise now to buy IOTA while the price for this is very low.  I think next year the price will grow significantly.
Activity: 392
September 30, 2018, 11:19:18 PM
Indeed, now many new altcoints have sprung up but I don't think all of them are worth buying, you have to be good at analyzing altcoint which one is worth buying and making an investment, because the results of this investment you receive it so you have to be good at analyzing good altcoint
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 30, 2018, 11:18:24 PM
buy to 10 coins in coinmarketcap, there you won't find shit coins and all you need after buying the coins is patience in waiting for the right moment to sell your coins
for example ETH, XRP, XLM, that is the best coin that won't cheat you,
Activity: 560
September 30, 2018, 11:12:11 PM
You can do a own research in coinmarketcap (cmc) if you want to buy some potential altcoin because some of alts there are worth buying and I experience that I invest a half of my money and It give back a huge profit so that's why I do my own research there and buy potential one to earn much more profit.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 11:08:20 PM
not all Altcoin is good as you say, in 100 coins I think there are several Altcoins that have great potential for the example of Ethereum, this coin is very popular and has proven that its use in the world of technology has contributed to strong support among investors. so altcoin isn't all that good and it's not all bad too if you want to buy you have to be more careful.
Activity: 319
September 30, 2018, 11:05:14 PM
Certainly, the investment in Altcoin is actually in fact if you're investing heavily on it now and holding it long until the price rises and then you sell it is definitely worth your profit.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 10:44:10 PM
Everything is a shit coin, I don't find these words valid. There are many  altcoin projects that have potential for the future, we can make profit if we can set to buy cheaper them.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 01:29:21 PM
This is a normal attitude towards altcoins. Among them, there is a lot of shit. And everyone will praise that coin in which he invested. It's hard to find a diamond in a heap of shit, but it's possible.
Activity: 644
September 30, 2018, 01:25:44 PM
Humancoin is worth buying don't miss the opportunity. This is a great platform. Go to their website and read more about them
Well, why did not you write your opinion, why do you think this project is promising? for today even the study of all information and analysis of technical documentation of the project does not give an absolute guarantee of success.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 30, 2018, 01:18:57 PM
Humancoin is worth buying don't miss the opportunity. This is a great platform. Go to their website and read more about them
Pages:
Jump to: