Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 5. (Read 259617 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 05:15:56 AM
Monero has been pretty flat (price) as of late. It is due for a rise. Monero will be undergoing a network upgrade in two days.

Three major changes to be introduced: a new form of range proofs called Bullet Proofs, a Tweak in Proof of Work, increase in min ring size.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
October 17, 2018, 05:08:03 AM
Well I haven’t bought in about 3 months because of the bear market but screw it I’m loading up on ICX, VET, ENG, & NANO. Might dip more but oh well, I’m looking long term.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
October 17, 2018, 01:01:26 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I think that the profit from investing in valuable altcoin currency will definitely bring higher profits from the investment in BTC. BTC is a token of long-term investment, and the short-term benefits are not high.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 16, 2018, 06:33:26 PM
NANO has an extremely high potential upper limit but that depends on 1) adoption and 2) proving network security. I think the team and community developments have been impressive this year and its future could be very bright, but it's still a big IF (imo) as we don't know how well it will be adopted and if it is secure enough for mass adoption (not saying it isn't secure, but we don't know yet).

NANO is worth buying these days due to its huge potential to transform the blockchain industry. Due to its revolutionary technology of a DAG, NANO can scale to millions of TPS without downtime or high fees (unlike popular cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum). However, it is up to question whenever NANO would meet the security standards required for any cryptocurrency to survive a 51% attack. Since the technology of a DAG is new, it's not proven yet (unlike Blockchain technology) which means that it could be much more vulnerable against well-known hacks in the cryptocurrency industry.

If NANO proves to be secure, while at the same time scalable, then it could easily beat the most popular coins in the market we know and love today. It's up to the people to decide whenever they're going to adopt NANO at a large scale or not, as the competition becomes fierce within cryptocurrencies on the market. Due to the reasons stated earlier, I'd say that NANO could be well worth the investment these days especially when the market is on a downturn.

Other altcoins which are worth buying are Cardano, Ethereum, EOS, Waves, Ark, and Monero. They have promising technology, features, a dedicated development team, and strong community support. These characteristics would allow them to grow in terms of mainstream adoption and usage over time. Therefore, if you select the right altcoins for long term investing, you'll become highly successful. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 16, 2018, 06:04:34 PM
I don’t know what to do in such a situation, it seems you can buy assets, but the market doesn’t want to grow, there have already been a lot of attempts, but they all failed and there’s a feeling that they won’t let the market rise in the coming years.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
October 16, 2018, 05:48:15 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

everyone must be disappointed with the current market situation, because market prices continue to fall and never rise so many people think everything is a shit coin, but in my opinion all coins that have been included in the coinmarketcap are coins that are worth made into an investment, it's just you need to wait for make the price increase, because the market is not stable at the moment and many coins is down and not increase, but I'm sure soon all coins will increase and will give you a big profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

Invest your money in ethereum, this is a good choice.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 16, 2018, 05:29:50 PM
A lot of quality projects appeared lately, but only the strongest will survive. In fact, not so easy to select the best. Even very cool projects may not reach the end of their path.
Activity: 37
October 16, 2018, 05:29:26 PM
I'd buy those who develop the future of blockchain. New technology that hasnt been around like cold staking from ledger, lightening atomic swaps or cross chain pos. Those will bet set well for the next bullrun. XSN is a candidate like that coming to mind. Besides it is at a bottom chartwise
Activity: 162
October 16, 2018, 05:27:40 PM
You can do your own research from below resources....
1. https://www.tradingview.com/
2. https://coinmarketcal.com/
3. https://cryptotown.io/

Because if you want to buy some power altcoin because some things are worth purchasing and I think you invest 1/2 of your money and it is a big advantage, because you do your own research here and do huge Can afford to buy one possible for profit.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 16, 2018, 05:19:22 PM
Yes, at any time a lot of dead coins , I think that you need to buy only the top coins with good capitalization , and of course a lot of coins roll down and go to the bottom
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 16, 2018, 11:53:38 AM
Genesis Vision. 50 mil market cap. 4.3 mil circulating supply. Awesome concept where you pay commission to an investment manager whose rated on performance to trade crypto and/or fiat currencies with a pool of other investor money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
October 16, 2018, 03:14:29 AM
Yesterday I bought Seele tokens that in my opinion has a worth project.
Take a look!
Activity: 100
October 15, 2018, 04:54:06 PM
i  think  etherium  has  more  and  i  can  say   i  know that  its  chances  of  getting   bigger  is  higher and  higher  so  this  is one  of  the  reasons  that  i  would  choose  it.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
October 15, 2018, 04:50:06 PM
Invest in the Cryptocurrency market by choosing among the top 100 subcoins. I know there are lots of scam projects but there are many platforms that have the potential to grow in the future. see, for example, Neo, Eos and Komodo platforms. These platforms have community support.

Yes, sir! There may be many scam projects in the market, but there are a select few which are quite promising. The coins you've mentioned are as popular as they can be, but there are others which are also popular and actively developed such as Ethereum, Ark, Waves, and even IOTA. These cryptocurrencies are constantly growing in terms of development, and community support, which means that they'll be here to stay for quite a long time.

If I were to choose altcoins to buy right now, it would be the ones I've mentioned earlier. There's huge potential in them to radically transform the blockchain industry as we know it. Ethereum is the future of smart contracts, IOTA is the future of micropayments for the Internet of Things, while ARK and Waves are the future of borderless payments around the world. Before deciding to invest into these coins, it's always advised to do your own research just to be safe. But you can see for yourself that they're worth it, especially when they've declined to new lows. Cheesy
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 03:04:47 PM
check it out! https://conceal.network/
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
October 15, 2018, 02:43:15 PM
in 2015, you could buy a lot of coins and they are almost all in 2017 gave good money , but in 2018 now you can buy top coins that fell well
Talking about the value of coins is still much higher than it was in early 2017 and before, but now people are constantly watching the value of ETH and BTC are cheap, but can These two coin will be reduced to a few dollars.
Activity: 238
October 15, 2018, 01:13:23 PM
in 2015, you could buy a lot of coins and they are almost all in 2017 gave good money , but in 2018 now you can buy top coins that fell well
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
October 15, 2018, 04:59:17 AM
NANO has an extremely high potential upper limit but that depends on 1) adoption and 2) proving network security. I think the team and community developments have been impressive this year and its future could be very bright, but it's still a big IF (imo) as we don't know how well it will be adopted and if it is secure enough for mass adoption (not saying it isn't secure, but we don't know yet).
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 12:52:15 PM
I think the bitcoin is trustable at the moment. The other is Ethereum. But it is in some kind of trouble at the moment.

I think so but I love etherum rather than bitcoin because it creates a small profit but the risk it brings is less and I'm not risk-averse so I will choose it.
Pages:
Jump to: