Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 12. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 01:08:36 PM
Of course you need to choose the right coins, especially in this market , but I think if you buy coins with good capitalization for the future, then of course you can buy now
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 01:07:35 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
If you are looking at the potential and the cheapest coins. I will prefer these coins:-

EOS,TRON,XLM,NEO
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
September 30, 2018, 01:05:41 PM
Check out "Coins to Watch" series by CoinCodex, here's the most recent one:

https://coincodex.com/article/2420/top-3-coins-to-watch-september-30-october-7-2018/

IMO Stellar has quite a lot of potential and is worth buying.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
September 30, 2018, 01:02:08 PM
If you looking for safe and good investment i will said bitcoin is the best choice, but i don't think bitcoin price can rise more than 5 times from now. Sure, if you looking for good alts you can check it in cmc and i think top 100 in cmc is the good coin and worth to buying.
Activity: 162
September 30, 2018, 12:55:12 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
My opinion you look at this project and you can check these coins whitepaper and the roadmap.

ETH
DEX
BTC
RIPPLE
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 12:47:00 PM
There are actually lots of alt coins nowadays who are profitable and really worth buying like ETH and NEO, wherever you wish to put your bitcoin it really depends on the flow of the market so be vigilant which coin you'll put your investment. All are worth it, they just have a matter of time just be patient.

I think that all the coins that were a year ago in the ranking will have all the possibilities for good prospects in the future. Of course, even among the new coins, there are enough capable projects that can bring good profits.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 12:36:03 PM
There are actually lots of alt coins nowadays who are profitable and really worth buying like ETH and NEO, wherever you wish to put your bitcoin it really depends on the flow of the market so be vigilant which coin you'll put your investment. All are worth it, they just have a matter of time just be patient.
Activity: 28
September 30, 2018, 01:53:13 AM
Hey There! SolarexICO is out to make a difference in the world! SolarexICO Powering Africa | Building An  Innovative, Disruptive, Decarbonised,  Decentralised And Democratised, Blockchain Powered solar Energy Ecosystem , having it's core goals in;
 •Smart Microgrid,
•Smart Meter,
•Solar project financing,
•peer to peer energy Market place
•Ability to share top-up. etc

join Solarex today by clicking on
https://t.me/SolarexICO
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
September 30, 2018, 01:04:31 AM
I still entrust the investment of altcoin is ethereum and ripple because this is a coin that will continue to survive than other altcoins and have a clearer future
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
September 30, 2018, 12:52:06 AM
for me it's better to hold and buy xrp as well as eth because I know that those coins and longterm are potentially even knocked down the price nv eth many consumers would like to buy and want to buy eth because this long term is quite recoverable It's also the eth and it's going to be a long way to go.
Activity: 30
September 30, 2018, 12:44:41 AM
You can try buying ETH or ripple, which are potential co-producers and are believed to continue to develop in the future. If you have looked at the parameters on the chart in the past days, you will see what I say is true.
Activity: 268
September 30, 2018, 12:14:19 AM
If you want to make a big profit in the short term. You could have to check these coins now:-

WAVES, TRON, CARDANO, MONERO
Ethereum, Stellar and Cardano would be my choices. They should be able to make more profit than your selection.
Activity: 378
September 28, 2018, 02:40:55 PM
There are many altcoins which have worth buying at this time because due to correction mode of this market the price of altcoins are very low at this time such as Ethereum and Neo are best altcoins in which you can invest and they have can gives you higher returns.
Activity: 392
September 28, 2018, 01:53:25 PM
I think that you still need to wait for the moment when to buy, bitcoin has not yet turned around and this means that other coins are also practical , I think there will be another drop and then you can buy
copper member
Activity: 658
September 28, 2018, 12:03:19 PM
Nano. Rock solid. Fast and free. Decentralised. Green. Lots of good news in the pipeline. Has trading volume. Has dev support. Massive community support.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 28, 2018, 11:54:32 AM
There are altcoins coins that are worth buying but also there are also an alternative coin that can guve a giod prifit. Sone are just good yo have at the start.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
September 28, 2018, 11:53:20 AM
Today something interesting happened on the market, looks like many alts are ready to jump to the moon. Look at the neo gas coin that made 60% in a night. I guess next is IOTA, qtum, XLM and maybe XRP will jump to 1$.
Activity: 178
September 28, 2018, 11:52:19 AM
If you want to make a big profit in the short term. You could have to check these coins now:-

WAVES, TRON, CARDANO, MONERO
Activity: 175
September 28, 2018, 11:48:39 AM
I think these coins are the good worth buying now:-

DEX
NEM
IOTA
ETH
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 11:45:13 AM
My personal plan would be to split between XLM, and a couple of Stellar ICOs, like SLT and RMT.
With the release of the StellarX DEX to the public yesterday for trading, and the market sentiment becoming more positive, I think there will be a lot more activity on the Stellar network, which will ultimately bring more attention to some of their native tokens.
This is just my opinion though, and I know there are a lot of good options that are in prime position for good gains.
Pages:
Jump to: