Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 8. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 10:38:39 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
The altcoins worth buying are Paragon, Stellar and Cardano. These are some great coins and shall go high very soon. The performance is good and so are the projects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 07:53:01 AM
I advise you to invest in a couple of coins from the top 10. I think this is the best option, especially when the price is low.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
October 08, 2018, 06:30:21 AM
Every coins is worth but asking about the worthy of altcoins to buy is probably more advantage than other coins, this coins is tested even before the other coins rising, if you want to buy this coin you must add more patience to hold this for a long run cos the time comes that the market be stable again you can benefit it by gaining more profit...
Activity: 401
October 08, 2018, 06:24:39 AM
if I think that an altcoin that is worth buying or investing is NXT and ADA because the coin has already given the highest value in 2017 and many people make a profit there, until now even though the price has fallen but the price is very normal and easy to predict.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
October 08, 2018, 06:00:27 AM
I invested a good amount into PRIVCY project (PRiV). I think it really worths and you can make a good investment.
There are only 2 weeks left for the airdrop, then we will see how the market will react to this coin.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
October 08, 2018, 05:59:20 AM
Some alternative coins are really worth buying. But few people will tell you for free, such valuable information. For you, the easiest option is to study the market and draw your own conclusions.
We do not need the opinion of the expert because we can do it on our own as long as we are not lazy in making our research.
The market is growing and therefore we can buy potential altcoins which could be successful like bitcoin, let us not limit our coverage, look for more opportunity.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
October 08, 2018, 05:31:54 AM
Some alternative coins are really worth buying. But few people will tell you for free, such valuable information. For you, the easiest option is to study the market and draw your own conclusions.
Activity: 504
October 08, 2018, 05:25:10 AM
Of course, there are coins with high investment potential. But no one will give ready-made recipes for finding such projects. Finding a good project and making investments in a timely manner is what everyone wants here. But this is only possible for a small number of investors.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
October 08, 2018, 05:20:00 AM
This is not too hard to choose a coin or token at the moment. But the question is "what is the percentage?"
Look at the binance nearly all of them was dropped more than X10according to USD. All of them have a product or a demo or minimum viable product.
But I think every portfolio must include BTC and one or two of the biggest ten coin/token.
So again the question "what is the percentage?"
İt depends on your risk management
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
October 08, 2018, 05:11:38 AM
Altcoins definitely need to invest, because in them you can earn good money, and especially right now if you buy it is unlikely that we will fall below
I also think that now is a good time to enter the cryptocurrency. At the moment, the prices of most coins are very low and this is a good time to buy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 05:08:19 AM
For your response could you list the top 20 coins to write that all washes had potential, but I won't do it. It is best if you make your analysis any coins and invest it according to your decision and not someone else's, even if you lose money, you gain experience and will not make such mistakes in the future.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
October 08, 2018, 05:03:15 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Well yes. I do believe that alternative cryptocurrencies is worth buying right now and I do believe that right now is a good time to buy alternate cryptocurrency as right now the prices of altcoins is comparitively low so it is more profitable to buy altcoins right now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 08, 2018, 04:57:23 AM
Wow what an old thread, year 2015. I haven't known about cryptocurrency by then. I'm wondering now how many of the altcoins investors bought by then that are still alive and being developed till now. I'm sure they won't be many. We must be cautious of the coins we invest in for long term holding. That's the reason why many people prefer short term flipping of coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

I like many different altcoins but prefer Ethereum first of all. For me it is very important to be confident in my investments. Both Ethereum and Bitcoin give me such confidence. That is why I am investing in these coins.
Activity: 168
October 07, 2018, 05:03:01 AM
Of course, the choice of good and profitable tokens is certainly a difficult task, especially when the market is not stable. But I think it's worth it.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
October 07, 2018, 04:45:17 AM
I think you should consider first, even though the market price is very cheap right now, but you better just wait a while and see if there is a good move, what if there is then you better buy some altcoins so you get maximum results.

Activity: 518
Merit: 251
October 07, 2018, 04:26:46 AM
why only be excited about one cryptocurrency graph when you can be excited about 5 or maybe even 20 similarly if not more thrilling graphs.We've all heard the stories of someone buying a coin for .50 cents and after a month of holding it it's valuation going up to 5 dollars multiplying the person's investment times ten.
Activity: 364
October 06, 2018, 06:27:04 PM
At the moment, the prices of many alternative coins have fallen dramatically. This discourages investors. But I believe that the market will go up soon.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
October 06, 2018, 06:26:29 PM

Which coin do you mean is dead? I don't think the coin will die maybe an unstable market price makes you have such thoughts, keep thinking positive because the market price will definitely recover just waiting for time
Activity: 190
October 06, 2018, 06:18:25 PM
It's Nullex
Better buy ripple,ethereum,dash,litecoin or monaco as this coin more stable and the risk of losing are more less then a new tokens out there. Hodl this top coins and you sure end up with bull when the market are spike.
First things first here, what is a Nullex?
The name sounds funny.Back on topic, investments on Ethereum go along nicely.
Pages:
Jump to: