Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 13. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
September 27, 2018, 06:22:20 PM
If you want to earn a lot of money, you definitely need to invest in altcoins now , I think this is now the best investment at the moment in the world
I completely agree with you, because this is one of those chances that you need to use and buy coins at a cheap price. Of course, if you take into account the level of prices in 2017, then the profit will be quite real.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 27, 2018, 06:05:19 PM
If you want to earn a lot of money, you definitely need to invest in altcoins now , I think this is now the best investment at the moment in the world
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 06:02:15 PM
For today, there are many Altcoins that are worth investing. I advise you to conduct your own analysis of the crypto currency market before investing in any tokens
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 27, 2018, 12:00:27 PM
Not every person is able to earn thanks to alternative coins. I think that it is profitable to buy a crypto currency only for those people who have experience in trading and investing.

Agree. Only experienced people within crypto land, would be able to multiply their money effectively in the most prominent cryptocurrencies in existence today. While most altcoins will be rendered useless over time, I believe that there are a few gems that have a lot of potential into becoming something huge in the future. Even with the recent bear market, you can grab a stake of the most prominent altcoins right now, to expand your capital in the long term.

In my case, I would buy Ethereum more than any other altcoin since it's the most popular blockchain in existence. It's being constantly developed and maintained by the Foundation and its community, which shows that Ethereum will become as strong as Bitcoin in the future. There's a lot of interest from people in the mainstream world into seeing Ethereum grow as a solid ecosystem for conducting business logic, hence it'll remain as the most popular smart contract platform for years to come.

If you notice Ethereum's current prices, they're quite a bargain, IMO, since it reached an ATH of over $1,000 last year. Once Casper PoS is fully functional, and Ethereum takes the next step in scalability, then I believe that this opportunity would no longer come. Buying cheap Ethereum now, could assure you profits in the future if its value increases. However, it would be up to you to do your own research before making an investment decision based on other's opinion. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
September 27, 2018, 02:59:30 AM
All Altcoin is worth buying, but it is profitable for you or not is a complicated answer. Unlike the Altcoins that are present on Crypto, Altcoin has all the potentials, but it depends on the trader and the holder. So it is hard to say Altcoin and Altcoin are the best.

In general you cannot say that altcoins are the best because it is bitcoin who is dominating the market.
Meaning, it's more profitable than altcoins so as an investor, we want profit and it's gonna be bitcoin who will give us most profit especially now
that it is down. Investing on Altcoins is more risky, it could be successful like XRP but it could also dump like other coins who failed.
Activity: 168
September 26, 2018, 05:45:11 PM
Of course it is worth buying , if you believe in the future of cryptocurrency , I think it must be done, especially at a time like now when the market is very much down and growth will be in the near future!
Activity: 593
Merit: 100
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
September 26, 2018, 05:27:44 PM
All Altcoin is worth buying, but it is profitable for you or not is a complicated answer. Unlike the Altcoins that are present on Crypto, Altcoin has all the potentials, but it depends on the trader and the holder. So it is hard to say Altcoin and Altcoin are the best.
Activity: 73
September 26, 2018, 05:24:07 PM
 I think Eth  has a big potential to increase more their price that's why I choose ethereum as altcoins worth buying. Also, I prefer to invest in such coins as IOTchain, Stellar, 0chain, Elastos, Aion
Activity: 512
September 25, 2018, 03:15:00 AM
as good as if you want to invest in altcoin look for top 10 altcoins in coinmarketcap you can see it here www.coinmarketcap.com the site summarizes all the ranks of coins that have spread on the market
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 03:09:44 AM
not all Altcoins are good and potential, so if you're curious, then you browse the coins first, whether it's really good or just news. indeed if Bitcoin is the best coin, he is the king of coins who always occupy the top position and the highest price value. in addition to Bitcoin in my opinion there is a good Altcoin and has been proven for example Ethereum, this coin is very popular so many people know it.
Activity: 252
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 25, 2018, 02:10:56 AM
in market conditions which are as now. I think all altcoin you can buy because the prices are cheap. It's just that I have your recommendations for choosing the ethereum or EOS only. Since both of these coins are indeed good.
Activity: 392
September 25, 2018, 02:07:36 AM
everyone has own research and choice, one coin will be good by my research but maybe not liked by other. everyone has different choice as per their study and reading. my future coins are stratis and waves.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
September 25, 2018, 02:05:18 AM
For me, ethereum is the most worthy coin to buy. I still trust it, truly. On the other hand; neo, aion and 0x are also looks very promising right now.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 02:01:54 AM
I plan to buy "Populous" in the near future, because this is a strong project and the price of its tokens has significantly decreased. When the market starts to recover, almost all altcoins will begin to rise in price, but still the greatest growth should be expected from those coins that fell more than others.
Activity: 133
September 24, 2018, 06:04:17 PM
Go to coinmarketcap.com and read into the top 100 there.  You can then choose what is of interest to you for speculative/investment purposes.
it seems to me that the coins from the top 100 are no longer as relevant as they were in 2015. now for me there are actual projects that have not yet shown themselves and which have a small capitalization.
Activity: 322
September 24, 2018, 05:09:07 PM
Some coins bring big losses, and it seems to us that making money on a crypto currency is a bad idea. But we must not lose faith in the fact that the Crypto currency will go up soon.
Activity: 518
September 24, 2018, 05:00:42 PM
I would recommend buying up to 50 coins on capitalization, all that below I think have great risks , and at this time you need to buy them
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
September 24, 2018, 04:58:18 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
There are many Shitcoins and I think there are only a few good ones, but if you can pick them you'll make a good profit. ETH and EOS are good ones, maybe the will bring some good profit. I hope so, good luck!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 04:56:23 PM
Not every person is able to earn thanks to alternative coins. I think that it is profitable to buy a crypto currency only for those people who have experience in trading and investing.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 24, 2018, 04:53:47 PM
Well, if you are interested in cryptocurrency then you should definitely have altcoins in your investment portfolio ! they give good money
Pages:
Jump to: