Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 15. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
September 23, 2018, 07:42:10 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Been past 2 year where this topic had been posted. Well, they are all worth buying and if you had gone passed by in the year 2017 you will come up with the same answer as mine. Indeed worth buying then selling it last december 2017 where bitcoin hit 20,000 USD and I guess some altcoin got to be rigged up as well. All cryptocurrency rise up. That is why you will come up to a single conclusion as mine. And as of today they are all worth buying just wait for the bull to run for you to sell.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 23, 2018, 07:36:02 PM
There are lotsof coins with good potentials and not all are shit. If you check through the top 100 coins, you would find very good ones among them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 23, 2018, 07:27:40 PM
There are lotsof coins with good potentials and not all are shit. If you check through the top 100 coins, you would find very good ones among them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
September 23, 2018, 06:56:53 PM
You should just stay away from shitcoins. It’s not hard to realize which one is a shitcoin. So, i think ethereum is worth buying. Eth, neo, wan, 0x are good for me.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2018, 06:51:06 PM
The altcoin with the most chance of appreciation and promising future prospects is the Ethereum. Of course there are other crypto with great potential, but ETH is the best known among investors and with a greater range of functionalities useful for the development and diffusion of blockchain technology
I would have to second that notion if the OP ever decides on choosing a coin. Ethereum is the investment of 2018.
Activity: 286
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 06:47:01 PM
The altcoin with the most chance of appreciation and promising future prospects is the Ethereum. Of course there are other crypto with great potential, but ETH is the best known among investors and with a greater range of functionalities useful for the development and diffusion of blockchain technology
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 04:39:28 PM
Altcoins are not expensive and promising. The chances of making good money are very high. Coins for every taste. Most often, coins become dead without investment.
Activity: 182
September 23, 2018, 04:33:09 PM
Altcoins are not expensive and promising. The chances of making good money are very high. Coins for every taste. Most often, coins become dead without investment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 04:24:04 PM
I think that you should not blame altcoins for the fact that they are bad. Now the whole market is bad. I think that if you buy altcoins, then you should pay attention to such coins as: Ethereum, ADA, OMG, EOS, Ripple, Waves.
Activity: 186
September 23, 2018, 03:40:23 PM
Studying with this community forum will help an individual along with your difficulty together with understanding the particular crypto stock markets you should understand furthermore just what altcoin will probably be worth getting regarding not necessarily the particular money nevertheless the historical past in which that produced when you get when an individual promote that coming from low-cost value directly into large value, You should find out about in which investing is significantly rewarding once you learn what direction to go.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
September 23, 2018, 03:35:17 PM
I think one of them is absolutely Ether. Every portfolio must contain ETH. By the way, the prices still very cheap and have big profit potential. Even in the near future total marketcap of ETH can pass BTC's total marketcap.
Activity: 266
September 23, 2018, 02:45:35 PM
Well, in theory, the lower the coin in the list for capitalization, the greater the likelihood that it is bad. I think that even in the first hundred there are many bad projects, and it's sad (
Activity: 280
September 23, 2018, 02:44:25 PM
Personally, I think it's very difficult to determine which of them are the best choice, because the situation changes from day to day. It is best to do your own research, and then decide which ones are best suited for your investment
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
September 23, 2018, 02:39:47 PM
I think altcoins are the best investment right now, a lot of good altcoins , I think you should go to the coinmarket and you'll see them

But your statement is way to general, care to say something more than just "altcoins are the best investment now". Do you have some ideas what few would be the best picks?
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 02:44:49 AM
Yesterday, none of us expected that the price of Ripple during the day could grow by 100%. Only altcoins are still able to demonstrate such growth rates. I think the next in line will be Ethereum and soon the price of ETH will also increase by 100-150% within a very short period of time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 01:22:40 PM
I think altcoins are the best investment right now, a lot of good altcoins , I think you should go to the coinmarket and you'll see them
Activity: 378
September 21, 2018, 01:03:20 PM
Should be more clever and selective in buying altcoins, there are lots of altcoins that have sprung up and that will continue to grow. Selection of those who have a high level of competition to be able to compete in the market, and also have good experience in developing. See also the community, good altcoins have a large community.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 12:47:38 PM
Well, there are the same as bad coins as good ones, you just need to choose the right coins , I would choose in your place with a good capitalization, they are less risky
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 12:45:30 PM
From my point of view, all Altcoins, when they are profitable, invest in it as necessary and important. So you invest not only in Bitcoin, but also with Altcoins as they generate profits for you to invest. And at the moment you should invest in ETH, XRP. Roll Eyes Tongue
Activity: 168
September 21, 2018, 12:38:25 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I think you to have to first check the top coins  on the crypto market. My opinion, these coins are the very stable and the cheap for the long term.

DEX EOS, BTC, ETH, RIPPLE

Pages:
Jump to: