Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 127. (Read 259617 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
December 26, 2017, 09:35:22 PM
iota is a good choice, at the same time be careful not to focus on one or two currencies, or to be properly configured.

I am also interested in iota, they have a good development and I think it is worth to be a good investment option
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
December 26, 2017, 09:31:20 PM
Litecoin (LTC) ------ bitcoin backup
Ethereum (ETH) --- smart contracts
Monero (XMR) ----- privacy
Dash (DASH) ------ governance model & self budget
Vertcoin (VTC) ----- asic resistance (cpu & gpu mining only)
BiblePay (BBP) ---- 10% charity, combination of Dash and Vertcoin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 26, 2017, 08:47:42 PM
you should buy all top altcoins. If they managed to get to top, they will be able to stay there
Activity: 19
December 26, 2017, 08:45:57 PM
If you are not a trader, daily trader for example. I suggest to pick some coins, study them, try to understand technology behind them. Don't look at biggest pumps, look at the technology behind the coin because it lets you know if the coin you choose can grow in a sustainable way.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 26, 2017, 07:09:21 PM
I'll suggest you some coins, but first I am suggesting to do some search about altcoins project and their vision for future it ll be more positive for you. For altcoins that I see bright future are: Stratis, Ark, Komodo these coins are with good project.. and u can earn more money with altcoins than Btc
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
December 26, 2017, 06:12:03 PM
Yes , in my view altcoins are the way for us to earning money from the volatile of the markets. It's better for now to buying it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
December 26, 2017, 08:01:37 AM
Xtrabytes

Worth looking into, still main milestones to come, I recon it will be top30 coin in Q2 2018 and top10 in Q1 2019.
Incredibly quick transation speeds and aiming to get very low fees

+1, great choice for 2018
Activity: 45
December 25, 2017, 11:40:44 PM
Xtrabytes

Worth looking into, still main milestones to come, I recon it will be top30 coin in Q2 2018 and top10 in Q1 2019.
Incredibly quick transation speeds and aiming to get very low fees
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
December 25, 2017, 11:24:35 PM
Yes, altcoins are worth investing right now. Some of the altcoins in the market are expected to rise next year as bitcoin rises in the market. Better to even out your investment rather than investing only in bitcoin.
Activity: 67
December 25, 2017, 11:21:20 PM
iota is a good choice, at the same time be careful not to focus on one or two currencies, or to be properly configured.
Activity: 19
December 25, 2017, 09:09:41 PM
Privacy coins like XSPEC, SUMO that still have growth in them. You never know what will happen in 2018.

Check them out:D
Activity: 238
December 25, 2017, 07:05:16 PM
I think NEM would be a good buy. You may also want to check out Change (CAG), they have a pretty good team and an interesting product.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
It's turtles all the way down!
December 25, 2017, 06:35:09 PM
I think it is good to research coins before invest. Reading white paper, Analysing Road map of the project, Analysing marketing campaign of the project and team of marketing department are you have to do before buy coin.

Exactly. Anyone that would want to invest into a cryptocurrency would need to take into consideration these steps, to ensure a successful investment. It's not only about the underlying cryptocurrency's tech, but the development team involved and the long-term development plan for the project.

Another good thing to consider is if the coin has been premined and its total supply. There are many coins which have a premine and have been a complete failure, but there have been some in which the premine has been put up to good use towards the longevity of the project. In most cases, it's good to buy altcoins with an established development plan, and limited supply which will make its price and demand rise over the course of time.

Right now, there are many good alts like NEO, ARK, and KOMODO which have dedicated development teams and an established roadmap. So, if you invest into coins like these, then your investment will succeed for the long term. Just my thoughts. Grin

Yes agree, that is very right to say that for long term investment it will be a good decision to choose bitcoin, because bitcoin has a very good potential in its price to increase.

Bitcoin is infact the most trusted crypto currency as compare to other altcoins and therefore I think that for long term investment it will be more good to choose bitcoin, To me I personally have invested my money in some altcoins but still my choice for long term investment is bitcoin.

Definitely agree with you, mate. Bitcoin is what cryptocurrency is all about. It has been the very first decentralized cryptocurrency with a solid development team, community, and security. While there are many altcoins which have a good value proposition, none have been able to stand at the level where Bitcoin is currently at.

Since Bitcoin is digital gold, its price will continue to increase over the long term and remain as the most trusted cryptocurrency in the market for any investor. Whereas many altcoins have fallen, Bitcoin has remained in crypto land ever since its inception in 2009.  Smiley

Good advice here. Bitcoin is the safest bet out of every coin because it represents the heart and "gold-standard" of crypto, and more coins should take the concept that put Bitcoin into existence and build off of that. That's why the future of crypto is privacy-based coins and I think we'll start to see this shift through next year. A coin without a roadmap/whitepaper that's strong is dead right out of the gate, regardless of why the coin was created as well.
Activity: 92
December 25, 2017, 06:30:51 PM
Whats the best litecoin wallet?

i downloaded litecoin core from litecoin.org.

i also have the ledger nano s.

have not used them yet, but i have .01 litecoin from multipoolminer that i want to transfer over to a wallet.

being a noob to wallets..are litecoins stored on my computer or the ledger?....what happens if the computer which i have installed litecoin wallet gets destroyed? or what happens if the nano gets destroyed?
Activity: 84
December 25, 2017, 06:26:31 PM
That may be true for Bitcoin, but I really do hope that it can improve on the confirmation time and fees. It's been like this for almost a year now.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 25, 2017, 06:24:56 PM
I think it is good to research coins before invest. Reading white paper, Analysing Road map of the project, Analysing marketing campaign of the project and team of marketing department are you have to do before buy coin.

Exactly. Anyone that would want to invest into a cryptocurrency would need to take into consideration these steps, to ensure a successful investment. It's not only about the underlying cryptocurrency's tech, but the development team involved and the long-term development plan for the project.

Another good thing to consider is if the coin has been premined and its total supply. There are many coins which have a premine and have been a complete failure, but there have been some in which the premine has been put up to good use towards the longevity of the project. In most cases, it's good to buy altcoins with an established development plan, and limited supply which will make its price and demand rise over the course of time.

Right now, there are many good alts like NEO, ARK, and KOMODO which have dedicated development teams and an established roadmap. So, if you invest into coins like these, then your investment will succeed for the long term. Just my thoughts. Grin

Yes agree, that is very right to say that for long term investment it will be a good decision to choose bitcoin, because bitcoin has a very good potential in its price to increase.

Bitcoin is infact the most trusted crypto currency as compare to other altcoins and therefore I think that for long term investment it will be more good to choose bitcoin, To me I personally have invested my money in some altcoins but still my choice for long term investment is bitcoin.

Definitely agree with you, mate. Bitcoin is what cryptocurrency is all about. It has been the very first decentralized cryptocurrency with a solid development team, community, and security. While there are many altcoins which have a good value proposition, none have been able to stand at the level where Bitcoin is currently at.

Since Bitcoin is digital gold, its price will continue to increase over the long term and remain as the most trusted cryptocurrency in the market for any investor. Whereas many altcoins have fallen, Bitcoin has remained in crypto land ever since its inception in 2009.  Smiley
Activity: 132
December 25, 2017, 01:39:58 AM
maybe it is very doubtful to be answered. Lately it seems that even many good coins are losing positive support from the public. in my opinion MaryJaneCoin, PotCoin, Dashcoin, and JoinCoin are good coins to invest.
Activity: 102
December 25, 2017, 01:21:01 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

That all depends on what purpose will the altcoin serve when one buys it. I believe that a thing will be worth it once we find the right purpose for it. Also, the fact that altcoins have different and various kinds of purposes makes it incorrect or not right to say that buying it would not be worth it. That's why it is reall hard to tell whether it is not worth it or vice versa.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
December 24, 2017, 09:21:39 PM
Spectrecoin is a great coin to invest in. Still cheap, low supply, unrivaled tech, many unique features. Once the marketing takes off, this coin could easily be $100 by this time next year.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 24, 2017, 06:29:04 PM
For me, I like the idea of coins that serve alternative uses, for example, Gridcoin, Foldcoin, Curecoin, etc, as well as coins offering anonimity, like Dash, Bytecoin, Monero, then POS coins that offer the holder the opportunity to earn interest
Jump to: