Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 130. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 113
December 21, 2017, 05:52:23 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Since December-10-2017, until now December-21-2017.

This is cryptocurrency i use today.
Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), IOTA (MIOTA), Ripple (XRP), and Litecoin (LTC).

However, I`m also analyzing the development of the five coins below.
In i opinion these altcoin offers tremendous potential.
Request Network (REQ), RaiBlocks (XRB), Decentraland (MANA), Nexus (NXS), and Pura (PURA).

I think the coin is worth consideration.

You did make some good calls, so I'll have a look at the others as well Smiley
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
December 20, 2017, 05:27:58 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Since December-10-2017, until now December-21-2017.

This is cryptocurrency i use today.
Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), IOTA (MIOTA), Ripple (XRP), and Litecoin (LTC).

However, I`m also analyzing the development of the five coins below.
Request Network (REQ), RaiBlocks (XRB), Decentraland (MANA), Nexus (NXS), and Pura (PURA).

I think the coin is worth consideration.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
December 20, 2017, 04:57:28 PM
I could not determine which altcoin worth buying. But I think if you invest on cheap altcoins, that would worth someday. If I have to spend my extra money for cheap altcoins, I would just hold them and wait for the right time for it to grow. Maybe some will die but I don't mind since I am only using my spare money for them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 04:41:54 PM
I will not count the list of altcoins that are worth buying, but I would recommend you a very basic strategy to decide how.
1- Decide a list for research, considering token supply amounts, market caps, volumes, and you can use tradingview analysis for having an idea.
2- Make a research, search for the project team, explore the road map, ask the question "would I use the product"
3- Go.
Activity: 602
December 20, 2017, 04:35:27 PM
If you have researched the market already, you can realize that although Bitcoin is the king of coins, there are also hundreds good coins which is worth to invest in the market. I can point out to you IOTA, Litecoin, Dash, Monero,...

Wouldn't invest in those right now I think, better wait for some price drops, I think they are bound to happen. Could be wrong of course.
The fact is that Bitcoin is not only the king of the market, but also the crypto currency which has a huge price And at the same time it has huge exchange rate fluctuations in the markets. Thus Bitcoin makes it possible to have very good profits on earnings on the difference in price. So I always choose Bitcoin for better trading.
Activity: 154
Merit: 85
December 20, 2017, 04:21:59 PM
Lol you can point any of thousand coins on yobit/nova/cryptopia and get 99% possibility that they are dead. Dead as my grand mother
Activity: 110
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 04:14:42 PM
I advise to buy some Waves. Many coming updates in their client and the price started to move up already.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 04:02:33 PM
If you have researched the market already, you can realize that although Bitcoin is the king of coins, there are also hundreds good coins which is worth to invest in the market. I can point out to you IOTA, Litecoin, Dash, Monero,...

Wouldn't invest in those right now I think, better wait for some price drops, I think they are bound to happen. Could be wrong of course.
Activity: 644
December 20, 2017, 03:31:52 PM
I'm changing my mind about HVN, I sold and never look back.
Right now I'm following CDT, Coindash token. It went down from over 20 cents to under 3 cents, so good point for accumulation. I'm expecting a raise in mid-term.

Nice. These coins you've mentioned could be worth buying nowadays as their prices have decreased. If you manage to get in at the right moment, you'll be able to multiply your investments within a short time frame.

Things aside, there are a wealth of tokens living within the Ethereum network which are also worth buying these days. Tokens like Golem and Aragon could become a great investment for the long term as they appreciate in value due to their usefulness.

Nevertheless, as with any altcoin on the market, you should try to look out for ways to profit as soon as prices start to rise, before it may be considered too late. Just my opinion Smiley
I think that any investment in Bitcoin is almost like a gamble, when you make a bet and do not know how to behave altcoin next. The price may drop even lower or vice versa, rise and give you an opportunity to earn.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 20, 2017, 03:13:12 PM
I'm changing my mind about HVN, I sold and never look back.
Right now I'm following CDT, Coindash token. It went down from over 20 cents to under 3 cents, so good point for accumulation. I'm expecting a raise in mid-term.

Nice. These coins you've mentioned could be worth buying nowadays as their prices have decreased. If you manage to get in at the right moment, you'll be able to multiply your investments within a short time frame.

Things aside, there are a wealth of tokens living within the Ethereum network which are also worth buying these days. Tokens like Golem and Aragon could become a great investment for the long term as they appreciate in value due to their usefulness.

Nevertheless, as with any altcoin on the market, you should try to look out for ways to profit as soon as prices start to rise, before it may be considered too late. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 840
December 20, 2017, 02:57:34 PM
Of course it worth to buy altcoins and I think its better to invest in altcoins than btc, because altcoins with low price can make very high increase in short time, just u need to find good project with low price good luck

It is very difficult to find a good project. Many look very promising, but then quickly die. I also want to make an investment portfolio of coins, which now cost up to 1 dollar
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
December 20, 2017, 02:34:11 PM

Agree. Bitcoin Cash is in high positive trend for past 2 weeks and was sustained its position prior to that, it means no down trend or major up trend. You may do your personal analysis on other Altcoins as well.

Suggest you to check for ETH as well since the trend is down now and it's a better idea for buying. Definitely ETH would go up and you may see some handsome profit.

I would suggest you split your buying option to different Altcoins so that if one goes down, the other may be standard or growing.
Activity: 336
December 20, 2017, 02:26:51 PM
Of course it worth to buy altcoins and I think its better to invest in altcoins than btc, because altcoins with low price can make very high increase in short time, just u need to find good project with low price good luck
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
December 20, 2017, 02:22:46 PM
Cryptocurrency is not just with bitcoin, bitcoin was just first but also u have a lot of altcoins that have awesome projet and they are very usefull and they have very bright future and u can have more profit with altcoins than btc
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 01:57:01 PM
At the moment, I would spend all your time researching and know how much and what coins. Then set some goals of what you think those coins are worth, and be patient. The market is at an all time high and if you want to invest now, make sure you spread out buys over a longer period of time,
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
December 20, 2017, 01:45:51 PM
There is many altcoins worth of attention, but the most important question is for how long you want invest your money.
Actually all the funds that I collect I'm investing in Syscoin - I recommend to look at this coin, because in my opinion it is a sleeping giant.
In next 2-3 months i expect around 100% price increase Smiley
Activity: 392
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
December 20, 2017, 01:19:09 PM
There is always a risk as in any trading. Quite recently i couldnt believe that its possible to make money on cryptocurrency, but my analizes and risks turned to be profitable. One main thing i know for sure is that i should invest into different tokens and keep on whatching the rates.
Yes, crypto-currencies this year surprised many. The rise in prices for them was just crazy! It is still difficult to believe this)) And this is only the beginning. Next year the capitalization of the crypto-currency will be already several trillions. Cool
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
December 20, 2017, 12:10:41 PM
The number of altcoins listed in coinmarketcap.com keeps on growing; today there are 1364  Huh

This is a trend signalling the increasing number of scams out there. Be careful, 80-90% of these so called "coins" are nothing but ponzies aimed at stealing newbies eager to make a quick fortune.

In my opinion Ethereum is already quite strong and I think it is worth investing in it. In Crypto, it is worth investing because if you do not have large financial resources it can be easily enriched.
Activity: 280
December 20, 2017, 12:01:25 PM
There is always a risk as in any trading. Quite recently i couldnt believe that its possible to make money on cryptocurrency, but my analizes and risks turned to be profitable. One main thing i know for sure is that i should invest into different tokens and keep on whatching the rates.
Jump to: