Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 122. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 10:17:37 AM
I think CAPP is an affordable altcoin with a future. It has a designated, but not yet fully implemented planned use. Wink
I have the same opinion. Capp has great potential to become one of the first alt coins. Intel using the Cappasity Cloud platform looks very promising https://realsenseapp.intel.com/apps/easy-3d-scan/ I invested in this ico, It was my first ico investment and I'm very happy with the projects progress and the tokens increase in price
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
January 18, 2018, 10:05:28 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
Bitcoin is good for investing on a long-term basis. There is a decline in price now among the alts. The influence of Asian countries plays a role here in many respects. They remain cryptocurrency giants and largely determine the rules of the market. But this does not mean that all altcoins became garbage, so you just need to find a suitable coin for your queries and analyze its cost's statistics then invest and waiting for the changing situation on the market in their favour.  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 09:58:36 AM
I think CAPP is an affordable altcoin with a future. It has a designated, but not yet fully implemented planned use. Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 09:13:30 AM
My choice is Bitshares. Bitshares is a real-time trading platform and it has some really unique features to it. It's established it's got a working product, it also has lots of applications that sit underneath bitshares. So while Bitshares is like for example the company if you want to think of it that way, BITUSD BITGLD which is big gold there are the services underneath it. It offers a really good exchange platform,
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 17, 2018, 11:02:35 PM
I believe the hottest coin now is deeponion, I was really amazed with the system they are using because even if they give airdrop but it requires
people to buy at least 100 onions to be part of the airdrop, as of now the price has average to $3 per onion and it's growing
Yes some of them are worth buying because there have potential to rise it value even there's a fluctuating to it. But is not easy which is good to hold because of rising and falling of its value. So its better to read and search first before you but cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
January 17, 2018, 10:56:14 PM
It is hard to say which one is bad and which is good. Not all the alts are bad, there are definitely something that we can use to earn money. But we need to do enough reserach to see if it is good enough to invest.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 09:13:40 PM
New small caps with HUGE potential:

DeepOnion (ONION)
  privacy coin, focused on mass adoption, market cap only 50mn

Nuls (NULS)
  similar to NEO but better, focused on mass adoption, market cap only 100mn

Imagine if the market cap grows towards those of older competitors
Imagine total crypto market cap gets into trillions...

Both of them can be big winners in 2018!
Activity: 9
January 17, 2018, 03:43:38 PM
I believe the hottest coin now is deeponion, I was really amazed with the system they are using because even if they give airdrop but it requires
people to buy at least 100 onions to be part of the airdrop, as of now the price has average to $3 per onion and it's growing

I agree. It's important to also note why ONION is a good investment.

Privacy coins are the natural evolution of bitcoin. This may not be realized yet by the larger cryptocurrency trading pool, but the true value of privacy coins are their anonymous nature. Stored value is great, but we lose more privacy every year. Isn't this the entire point of what we're trying to do here? DeepOnion is solid a privacy coin that is giving all of their coins away for free through airdrops over time. The community on their website is strong and active with longtime holders.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 03:19:10 PM
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 12:27:35 PM
You should pay attention to the coins which are not on the top, but has a potential growth like NEM
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
January 17, 2018, 12:27:25 PM
Altcoins are still worth to buy, and I am waiting desperately for a further more dump, then I will rebuy at even lower prices. Alts are jewel.
Sounds at least funny! if it could be so easily predicted when the crypto coins again fly up, everyone would have foreseen the current drop and not lost money! Therefore, the time of purchase is the same sharp edge as the fall!
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 11:41:10 AM
Right now I think Etherium Classic and NEO has a lot of potential to grow. If I were you I would be buying these for sure. Also look into GAS. Apart from these look into NEO based ICO's with low hard cap such as THEKEY.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
January 17, 2018, 11:31:48 AM
Interesting coin with great potentials! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447
Activity: 56
January 17, 2018, 11:22:30 AM
I think electroneum is a good choice today, cause developers are planning lots of good events and it's price may go up in several days.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 07:11:23 PM
Yes many coins are worth to buying now and good in future and good for investment for long term and many altcoin now are promising now
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 16, 2018, 06:32:09 PM
Now the Cryptocurrency market is very unstable, so if you invest in a long, it's probably the only bitcoin. All altcoins are very dependent on bitcoin and investing in long ones would not become them (except for a few coins)
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
January 16, 2018, 03:00:31 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
One coin I find fascinating really is the ADZ coin. it used to be only few satoshis now its around 3000 satoshi. The designer is quite genuine about his activity and appear as though they do have plans to discount as movement agent later on.
Activity: 224
January 16, 2018, 02:47:56 PM
Their are a lot of coins that are worth buying but you need to select them right. Because there a lot of unpromising coins.
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
January 16, 2018, 02:44:03 PM
Altcoins are still worth to buy, and I am waiting desperately for a further more dump, then I will rebuy at even lower prices. Alts are jewel.
Jump to: