Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 131. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 09:12:52 AM
I think anything in the top 15 here: https://coinmarketcap.com have potential to be successful.
Just keep an on Crypto-news and i could be possible to predict the market.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
December 20, 2017, 06:39:10 AM
Now the Crypto currency market is very unstable, so if you invest in a long, it's probably only bitcoin. All altkoins are very dependent on bitcoin and investing in long ones would not become them (except for a few coins).
These coins are worth buying and are very much popular these days. Many people are taking interest in them and I would like to make some addition into your list.

There should be ethereum as well and waves. These two are renowned coins among altcoins and are showing very good market trends. I think investing into them will not make you regret your decision rather it will help you a lot in earning some handsome profit.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 19, 2017, 06:48:16 PM
There are many altcoins with huge potential. I recommend you to stick yourself with the top 20 altcoins in coinmaketcap list.
I would recommend researching low market coins and ICOs as well. Some of them are going to potentially increase x50 to x10000 like some of the other high market cap coins did. Meanwhile high market cap coins are less likely to see such dramatic returns.
"x50 to x10000" What the hell? I do not think we always have the ICO project can give us this profit. And only the project for long term can do that, it is impossible for short term or mid term investment. Few years is needed.
Activity: 187
Merit: 1
December 19, 2017, 05:44:29 PM
I think LINK is a good one to look into. During, last weeks run up it remained stable with modest gains. I think once the project goes on line, we’ll see a big jump in price.
Chainlink is what can make ETHER actually useful, I can't wait until people realize that
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 05:42:23 PM
take a look at Lydian! i have just received and e-mail stating that they are lowering their ICO price by 1/1ß which equal to about 0.50 $ - down from 5$. I really think that this is one of the next big ICO. it a AI driven marketing cloud for ICOs. I dont know if i am allowed to post my referral link (i get 10%, you will get 5% additionally, without ref - no bonus) so if someone is interested just hit me up with a message
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
December 18, 2017, 02:41:22 PM
There are many altcoins with huge potential. I recommend you to stick yourself with the top 20 altcoins in coinmaketcap list.
I would recommend researching low market coins and ICOs as well. Some of them are going to potentially increase x50 to x10000 like some of the other high market cap coins did. Meanwhile high market cap coins are less likely to see such dramatic returns.
Activity: 154
December 18, 2017, 02:27:52 PM
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 18, 2017, 02:15:28 PM
The number of altcoins listed in coinmarketcap.com keeps on growing; today there are 1364  Huh

This is a trend signalling the increasing number of scams out there. Be careful, 80-90% of these so called "coins" are nothing but ponzies aimed at stealing newbies eager to make a quick fortune.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
December 17, 2017, 10:00:07 PM
I think LINK is a good one to look into. During, last weeks run up it remained stable with modest gains. I think once the project goes on line, we’ll see a big jump in price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
December 17, 2017, 09:53:09 PM
Make your own research as to what alt-coins are worth buying because as of now there are a lot of alt-coins that have potential for this coming year just like for example the ethereum, ripple, litecoin, waves and etc.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
December 17, 2017, 09:13:05 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
There are many altcoins in the crypto markets that are worth buying and worth to invest for long term profits. You can buy etherium , litecoin , neo . Those coins are worth buying if you want to doubled your earnings and money, it is just a matter of time and wait . Wait to pump the value.
Activity: 22
December 16, 2017, 04:22:19 PM
In a certain sense this is a "religious" question.
If we are spoken about New starts - i like ACC (Accelerator).
Activity: 112
December 16, 2017, 04:18:36 PM
You should atch the market and news about altcoins,
I bought some Waves, ETH and STRAT, and i want to hold them.
there will be pump and dump in altcoins.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 03:42:14 PM
I think for now ethereum is still the best to buy. Although for now the price of ethereum is falling, but this seems to me to be a good opportunity to buy as much as we can. For the new altcoin, I think etherparty is a very good choice. Because etherparty is a great project with experienced team, that is really a great opportunity for investors.

Ethere is a king class altcoins in the market. It's very common. But how about others? For instance, waves is the shining star of the dex projects and it made ATH price at $15 this week.
Activity: 350
December 16, 2017, 03:41:52 PM
Many coins have dumped because of those pumps on bitcoin cash and bitcoin gold. Those pumps happened after the segwit2x was cancelled. You should buy alts like XRP and NEO because the price is somehow low. When the price of other alts starts to stabilize, you can start gaining profit from those. But I know that it will take time for the price of the coins to stabilize.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 03:40:14 PM
I think for now ethereum is still the best to buy. Although for now the price of ethereum is falling, but this seems to me to be a good opportunity to buy as much as we can. For the new altcoin, I think etherparty is a very good choice. Because etherparty is a great project with experienced team, that is really a great opportunity for investors.
Activity: 336
December 16, 2017, 02:12:30 PM
Somebodies talks yet about great four in the cryptocurrencies world. It include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple. So what will be your choice? If don’t know very much about cryptos then chose something of this row.
Activity: 28
December 16, 2017, 11:39:54 AM
I would buy some BTC, ETH and also 3rd generation of cryptos like ADA and IOTA.

There are also smaler coins where you can start without money and by participating in bounty programs you can actually earn a lot. I earned 675 VIBs just from yesterday, that is the Viberate token. And I spent about 20 minutes doing this. In 2 weeks I got about 4k VIB. That is about 350 euros right now.

Check it out: https://www.viberate.com/referrals/2ed6b8b9_9588dc25_2edd6fe5
Activity: 66
December 16, 2017, 10:46:28 AM
The most promising coins for 2018 are in my opinion Shift, Nexus, BitBay, Litecoin, Blocknet and Onion. Especially Q1 for most coins holds a lot of new releases that could surge up the price.
Jump to: