Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 140. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
November 29, 2017, 03:50:43 AM
Altcoins worth buying are Ethereum, Litecoin, eBTC...
I think that litecoin has little potential, as it is clear what his other function except as the exchange of money.
Etherium and Bitcoin i think or may be new crypto from wavewallet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 03:29:53 AM
I agree with your answer. Indeed, Altcoins are the alternative cryptocurrency and definitely a worth buying especially Ethereum as what you have mentioned; Ethereum is gaining popularity too..
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
November 29, 2017, 02:55:04 AM
I think buying altcoins is very worth buying for, because like bitcoin, altcoins can also improve well, and it will be worth buying altcoins more if we will buy the best altcoins were ever now, for example if we will buy ethereum right now in the future it will be more worth buying for.
In my opinion, if you really want to invest in altcoin, then at the very present moment, there is only one altcoin which is that much worthy to be bought and that is none other than that of ETH. ETH is gaining more and more reputation with each passing day and the number of investors are also increasing significantly. You need to buy it as early as possible as its price is increasing continuously.
Activity: 169
November 28, 2017, 08:27:53 AM
I would highly suggest ripple coin.

Ripple connects banks, payment providers, digital asset exchanges and corporates via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally. (c)https://ripple.com/

https://youtu.be/Q2YHhLkOO9g
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
November 28, 2017, 05:28:28 AM
There are many altcoins with huge potential. I recommend you to stick yourself with the top 20 altcoins in coinmaketcap list.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
November 28, 2017, 05:26:52 AM
I agree for the Ethereum and Litecoin but for eBTC it is not a good idea to buy that one because it doesn't sounds familiar and that is not even in the top ranking altcoins in the cryptocurrency market so if you are really buying altcoins then you just need to stick to the altcoins who are in the top of rankings.
Activity: 258
November 28, 2017, 05:03:00 AM
ZRX, stratis, KNC, BCH, wings are all worthy of the purchase of altcoin, and most of the COINS are now on the rise. If the time is right, the prices of these COINS will surely rise as well. ,
Activity: 168
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
November 28, 2017, 03:51:08 AM
If I'm to choose Altcoins to invest then I prefer top 10 Altcoins, sure win, sure profit, sure future.
Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, BitConnect, ZCash and other high valued  Altcoins
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 28, 2017, 03:41:53 AM
that is the main question here which altcoins worth buying i have recently entered the world of trading and in comparison with the amount of money that i am investing which is low  Grin i need a to know a list of altcoins which has a future. i hope someone replay. thanks in advance.
Activity: 132
November 28, 2017, 02:24:42 AM
for any kind of cryto discussion you can find in the telegram channel. you will getthe latest updates

https://t.me/joinchat/G2LlkREH_AA4dTfumcqqlw
Activity: 168
November 27, 2017, 03:55:20 AM
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
November 27, 2017, 03:39:14 AM
In my own opinion the only coins that is worth to buy as of today is eth coins, I see in the past few months that this coin is down to $200 because of the banning of ico's in china but today it already fully recovered and the value is doubled.
Activity: 350
November 27, 2017, 03:16:48 AM
Ethereum coins is the only altcoin that is worth buying, Another thing is that it is also the safest coin where you can invest your money because some of the coins are becoming dump after the ico's releases the exchanger in the market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
November 27, 2017, 02:48:20 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

too many alt coin release but too many of this cannot through against bitcoin.  Bitcoin is hard to fight by another coin because bitcoin has a big advantage than other and bitcoin is the first that become popular against other.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
November 26, 2017, 09:59:01 PM
Top picks in order of most profitable the soonest.

Eth-
Duh?

Shift coin -
Dropped earlier this year due to team issues - pushed back Phantom release - thank God cause I got in cheap.
New guys on now -  one from Vimeo
New page being hosted on their working IPFS decentralized web platform phantom end of year + finally marketing the product after 2 years begins.
Staking - earning coins I'm holding
Easy 10x gain - low supply
Built on Lisk and share code between each other
Doubled in price already.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shift/

Bitbay

Great concept with working product.
Downside is the GUI isn't user friendly for buying and selling.
Most end users can't even open their email or change password on their phone.
Def a strong coin though and will be touching up the GUI once his coding is solid.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbay/  Strong climb today.

ARK -
Where one of the Shift team members went - he saw something good in it too.
Staking - I like these. 
Will be featured on CobinHood once released - more gains!
Great concept
Price is climbing as well. Another easy 10x gainer by Summer 2018
Picked up 2k today.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/

GAS
Holding Neo's fuel hostage is my game.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gas/
Very long term hold.

I was holding about 3mil verge a week ago but dropped all that for a little profit.  Might of been a mistake but oh well....Shit always goes up even more once you sell it in this game. 

I'm also watching a few others and researching some trends.  ATM nothing but gains Smiley

Activity: 15
November 26, 2017, 04:39:31 PM
To have a virtual coin own certain research
Having a certain understanding of the team, white paper, to invest
Activity: 26
November 26, 2017, 02:17:17 PM
I've stick with Waves, Santiment, Bitbay, NEO and particle.

Offcourse there are plenty of other godo projects but it is impossible to stay up date with 50 altcoins you buy, that is why I stick with these promosing ones.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
November 26, 2017, 02:16:45 PM
XMR seems interesting nowadays...but so many prices are so high...traders have to be reactive if it changes.
Possible, government intervention in the coming time may cause prices to fall.
Because recently, some people are comparing anonymity of Bitcoin to Monero and the government also know that.
Activity: 160
November 26, 2017, 02:10:05 PM
Crypto will be related to one another, in my opinion with a narrow specialization in the struggle for the market and future users, and someone suggests someone who is open to reveal an anonymous identity when doing a transaction, someone who is low cost, someone process information quickly, one way another, many variations can now incorporate platform 2.0 and what I think is useless to run a coin how to create diversity and loss of time and money and in the end we are seen and only seen some advanced and open source. , which may be useful in economics, although it is full of some solutions that we make sure can not be found, but the settings that match the maximum and acceptable issues requested and persist can be solved, But the fact that the full control regulator will not be able to grant permission one way or another
Jump to: