Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 139. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 10:47:50 PM
BitcoinZ is a real decentralized crypto coin, you should buy and hold it.

Activity: 17
Merit: 1
November 30, 2017, 10:37:35 PM
Dash, Waves, Lisk, TenX.
Activity: 30
November 30, 2017, 10:32:05 PM
Go to coinmarketcap.com and read into the top 100 there.  You can then choose what is of interest to you for speculative/investment purposes.

top 30 is better, some coins being bump in few day in go up to top 100 but it have no value atall.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
November 30, 2017, 10:28:19 PM
Do take note that as btc rise, it may always cause a bleed in alt coin. However, only selected potential alt coins can rise back to overcome the btc hype. So choose wisely which alt coin do you want to hold.

One ICO that i would like to promote is Appcoins, it already has a working product Aptoide with 200million users and 4 billion download world wide. So it already have reached out to a huge customer base and implementing its token into the product to be used by millions of users can be a lot easier.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
November 30, 2017, 10:20:28 PM
i think buying ethereum and NEO is the best choice now, these altcoins are rising very much recently, they have great potential to dominate the market in few years, so this is a good time for us to invest in them as soon as possible because they may rise very quick in few days.
Activity: 36
November 30, 2017, 09:59:38 PM
It surprises me that so many promote Ripple as a strong long term investment? I am struggling to find the value in the token personally, the technology itself indeed is being mass adopted and has huge potential; but I don't see any scenario in which this should directly leverage and enhance the XRP Market Cap...
Personally, LISK, MTL, ADA and Onion are the coins I see the most future potential in
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 09:39:24 PM
Visit  cryptocurrency exchanges and coin marketcap to find the best performing altcoins in the past few months and study them. Some new altcoins are also performing good like bicoincash.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Agent Not Needed - Peer to Peer Property Platform
November 30, 2017, 09:29:47 PM
You should have a look ours launching tomorrow called Agent Not Needed (ANN) token.

We have a solid team of advisors, we are UK based and we are building a peer to peer property platform where you can buy, sell and rent property without the need for an estate agent. Our platform will be built on the block chain and use smart contracts to complete all the legalities required when transacting property which will save a lot of money and streamline the whole process.

Do some research on us and if you feel positive about what we are doing then we may be the one you want Smiley

OUR WEBSITE          OUR WHITEPAPER
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 08:24:59 PM
Monore , ripple and ethereum that i would recommend a lot of my friend recommend me this three coin and if i recommend it to othrre i will recommend this esoecially the ethrreum because this is the silver coin due to its price ans well known coin and if were investing i will recommend it to them too
Activity: 12
November 30, 2017, 08:09:07 PM
In an exceedingly simple vocabulary their are nill chacen of bitcoin to lose its worth because if bitcoin lose the worth then automatically almost every other oins worth become nill which cryptocurrency technologies will pass away.cs
Activity: 74
November 30, 2017, 07:58:17 PM
I hope some of these exchanges get more strict on some of the tokens they add. Some of them just do not qualify and die out. Unfortunately, they're left on the exchange dead. Hopefully we see some positive progress as far as good coins coming to the market.

Couple weeks ago, i believe it was 400+ ICO's came into the market? Jeez!
Activity: 172
November 30, 2017, 07:32:06 PM
go with powerledger and modum !!
Activity: 154
November 29, 2017, 06:22:13 PM
Have anyone already checked https://mytc.io/ ? If I understand it correctly I could get tokens just cooperating with their sponsors. Like cashback or I don’t know. But the main idea is great. Is it safe?
Activity: 19
November 29, 2017, 10:01:37 AM
Go to coinmarketcap.com and read into the top 100 there.  You can then choose what is of interest to you for speculative/investment purposes.
Activity: 112
November 29, 2017, 09:50:57 AM
The altcoins that stood out to me were Ethereum, BCash, Ripple and Stellar. All are strong coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
November 29, 2017, 08:27:03 AM
Although it is not possible to judge exactly what is worth buying, but there are some promising altcoins on the market.
My favorites are Ethereum, SONM, Litecoin, Monero, EOS, Dogecoin. But I thought nobody would tell you the best investment. You should do your own research. Choose 10 of the best coins and buy them to limit risk and control emotions or just buy and hodl Bitcoin which is also very good investment
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 29, 2017, 08:17:40 AM
The current Altcoins that are worth buying IMO would be the top 5 of coinmarketcap. Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, EthereumClassic and NEO.
If you looking to invest in ICO then i suggest trade.io, an innovative new blockchain trading platform.

All the details you would like to know are on the website and whitepaper in the link below:

https://trade.io/hitbtc?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=bitcointalk&utm_campaign=hitbtc

For enquiries feel free to find the trade.io team on Telegram.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
November 29, 2017, 07:05:12 AM
Now my favorite is the IQeon project! This's the VR gaming project with ability to monetize gaming money and achievements in the real money and tokens.
I know their thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25378291
Activity: 192
November 29, 2017, 06:53:45 AM
Stratis for sure. It has been undervalued for a long time and now it is gaining momentum. Also there a lot of important releases coming in December https://stratisplatform.com/2017/11/24/stratis_q4_update/. Other than Stratis I would say Power Ledger, Quantstamp, Raiden Network, IOTA and Waves. Take your pick.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
November 29, 2017, 04:37:28 AM
In the last months (October, November) the Altcoins that have showed potential to rise in value are Ethereum, Ripple and BCash. Ethereum 's value is almost $500 and it has potential to pass that in January 2018. Ripple is expected to reach $1 and BCash seems stable at $1600.
Jump to: