Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 142. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 25, 2017, 01:15:50 PM
bitconnect, HXT, ucoincash, they looks good. and I'm still playing with eth and lately showing very good progress, and I'm satisfied
Activity: 155
November 25, 2017, 01:12:46 PM
Has anyone already written here about Dogecoin? Smiley A joke. Buy DCR and WINGS - these are excellent crypto-currencies that will shoot up in the future.
It seems people forgot DogeCoin as there are many new coins and tokens, but I still can find threads that predict Doge to reach $1 Cheesy.

Dogecoin is very good and although it will never reach $1 you can make money by trading it in mid term. You can make 3x every 6 months with it if you know where to buy and sell.

I don't believe dogecoin honestly. It's not secure. Instead of doge, you can look at LTC, ETC and NEM, maybe IOTA. These all carry a huge potential for the future of blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
November 25, 2017, 01:08:59 PM
Has anyone already written here about Dogecoin? Smiley A joke. Buy DCR and WINGS - these are excellent crypto-currencies that will shoot up in the future.
It seems people forgot DogeCoin as there are many new coins and tokens, but I still can find threads that predict Doge to reach $1 Cheesy.

Dogecoin is very good and although it will never reach $1 you can make money by trading it in mid term. You can make 3x every 6 months with it if you know where to buy and sell.
No one can time the markets like that!
Activity: 661
Merit: 509
November 25, 2017, 12:57:01 PM

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 25, 2017, 10:38:00 AM
Activity: 462
November 25, 2017, 10:24:12 AM
I think buying altcoins is very worth buying for, because like bitcoin, altcoins can also improve well, and it will be worth buying altcoins more if we will buy the best altcoins were ever now, for example if we will buy ethereum right now in the future it will be more worth buying for.
Activity: 462
November 25, 2017, 10:19:41 AM
Crypterium, tokenbox, Starbase, United Traders, Bitclave, Aigang, Mirocana, GUTS, FINOM, Cryptonetix, SyncFab, HOQU, STASH, Cashaa, Vezt, SGC, Darfchain, TokenFunder, VISO, Smartlands, Flixxo, Crypto20, AML Bitcoin, BitIndia, EOS, Districts, The Divi Project, Mercury Protocol, Opporty, iBuildApp, Network, covesting
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
November 25, 2017, 08:12:27 AM
For me a great alt coins is Ethereum, Ripple and NEM. I would say the buy back in price would be somewhere around 0.50.heir aim is to combine dating and blockchain by making it safer for users to date because they are only dating with blockchain verified profiles and are likewise verified !!!!!
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 24, 2017, 06:44:57 PM
do you think it too late to invest in POWR now ?
It has been on the social media and trading groups, they are keep on pumping this coin but I guess the hype is near to over. If I were you, take the advantage of the high and healthy market now. Sell some of your alt coins that has gain good amount. And look for some other coins that are negative at this moment, wait for the price to increase with those negative coins at this time and just do the same thing.

Factom is good. I maintain some Ethereum and a few Bitcoin too.
Factor is on negative now, it's a good time to buy.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
November 24, 2017, 06:38:23 PM
Vertcoin (VTC) - ASIC Resistant (CPU & GPU mining only)

Monero (XMR) - private/anonymous/untraceable

DASH - has a governance model and a percent of mined coins continually set aside as a budget that anyone can propose work to do and the governance votes on proposals and the direction of the coin

BiblePay (BBP) - fork of DASH, is ASIC Resistant (CPU Only) like Vertcoin and 10% of mined coins will always go to Charity, the project is already sponsoring 186 orphans monthly through the charity Compassion International
Activity: 322
November 24, 2017, 02:07:27 PM
I'm willing to invest more for Ethereum. It is the strongest altcoins that I have right now and I know that i will be the coin in the second place next to Bitcoin. Good luck Ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
November 24, 2017, 01:46:47 PM
Yes the altcoins are worth buying, the fact is that altcoins are with trading so now and than very profitable.
I think that you can make a lot of money with investing on ICO.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
November 24, 2017, 12:29:15 PM
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
November 24, 2017, 11:46:30 AM
NEM.
Highest marketcap ranking no. 4
They have been consistently in the top 10 for the past 1 year.

Catapult release for the public NEM blockchain early next year.
It has been released to their private Mijin blockchain.  Enterprises are testing them.

main Catapult features: adding API gateway in their multi-tier architecture, aggregated transactions and embedded escrow.

https://nem.io
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 11:42:46 AM
An ICO I recently learned about is AMOR. Their Token sale is just about to start on 2nd December. They will create a Tinder-like platform to disrupt the dating-market as we know it today. Their aim is to combine dating and blockchain by making it safer for users to date because they are only dating with blockchain verified profiles and are likewise verified themselves. I think that dating is too centralized as it is today and we have been putting our precious data in the hands of the big corporations for long enough. I am looking forward to date crypto enthusiasts and being able to show them my amor balance.
Activity: 116
November 24, 2017, 11:22:56 AM
there definitely are good coins out there, and there definitely are bad coins as well. You can't predict everything of course and it's difficult to foresee if something goes right or wrong (you basically can't), but what you can do is be sure that you're investing in a good project. In order to ensure that you can check the whitepaper and read it several times trying to figure out whether what is written in it makes sense and if the goals indicated are feasible. Unfortunately many are just following the hype, and whatever coin is being talked about is the one that usually profits a lot. But what you have to do is actually spend a lot of time talking with the community and founders before investors in a coin. It's not easy but if done right you can profit greatly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
November 24, 2017, 10:41:18 AM
SUB Substratum has just entered the top100 on coinmarketcap at #99 with a market cap of $50mil.

One more day of big % gain now and it will be in everyone's view (if you rank by biggest gainers of the last 24 hrs on coinmarketcap, it doesn't show any of the coins from #101 to #200 market cap, even if their percentage gain is higher. That's why the big pump from 2 days ago didn't get much coverage.) But one more good pump now and every youtuber will highlight them and that will for sure grow the demand and the price!
Activity: 406
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
November 24, 2017, 10:35:03 AM
Register on our site https://roboadvisorcoin.com/get-rac-token/ until midnight (GMT) and leave us your ETH wallet address in order to get a gift token
Only for today airdrop (Black Friday feelings)
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
November 24, 2017, 10:33:04 AM
I think BTCQ and ETH are worth buying. Since ETH is the second most popular altcoin next to Bitcoin.
Activity: 140
November 24, 2017, 10:07:21 AM
This is a good thread. But I can see that it was posted since 2015 and the poster rank is still newbie today. I know if he had remained in the cryptoworld from then till now, then he would have made his Millions by now.
To the question, the answer I would have given him in 2015 definitely wouldn't have been the same with today's answer. For those interested in the question, the best bet for you is to make coinmarketcap.com your friend and conduct your due diligence research before you invest. You will find hundreds of Altcoins with good prospects today than in 2015. Good luck!
Jump to: