Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 154. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 07:00:33 AM
I am looking at Crowdholding right now, it is a co-creation platform and if you buy now you get 20% bonus: https://ico.crowdholding.com/
already reached 200 ETH during the first 2 days! Shocked
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
November 03, 2017, 06:52:35 AM
Litecoin and ETH are something to buy. Litecoin is now cheap actually, but ETH is not that cheap now. Both coins are rising buy them when they are falling. Litecoin was falling.

Now it is rising so you could have bought it when it was around 40 dollar now it is 56 dollar.
I would go with ETH because the price is very low, and knowing that it has a lot of project that uses the Ethereum platform it is just
waiting for the right time before it will explode and it we will buy at this cheap price now, it could easily give us easy profit.
Do not go all in as there are a lot of altcoins where we consider buying now.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 06:07:59 AM
I think altcoin is good for investment. But you must select altcoin with clear roadmap and usefull for our life Kiss
Activity: 25
November 03, 2017, 05:50:30 AM
Litecoin and ETH are something to buy. Litecoin is now cheap actually, but ETH is not that cheap now. Both coins are rising buy them when they are falling. Litecoin was falling.

Now it is rising so you could have bought it when it was around 40 dollar now it is 56 dollar.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
November 03, 2017, 04:52:14 AM
Altcoins are harder to invest in now, everyone has their own opinion about coins, everyone experiences different things when it comes to coins. I think the best thing that you can do is to study the market and the trends before investing into something. You will be the one who will get the outcome of your investment so putting effort into research pays off.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
November 03, 2017, 04:49:20 AM
Altcoins are not dead, thats extreme text imo. Bitcoin is simply mooning right now and it Altcoins simply can't compete right now. Soon they will gain more value, perhaps after the fork in a few weeks.
Activity: 47
November 03, 2017, 04:46:38 AM
First, investigate the course and dynamics of development. Look at all the variations made with this crypto currency. After the conclusions you have made, you can already decide for yourself.

the quality of the development team is very important.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
November 02, 2017, 05:14:10 AM
First, investigate the course and dynamics of development. Look at all the variations made with this crypto currency. After the conclusions you have made, you can already decide for yourself.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 02:06:21 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

For me yes altcoins are worth buying especially those altcoins that are successful like ethereum waves and a lot more. There are a lot of promising altcoins there that are worth to buy and invest our money with. Despite of all those shitcoins that are spreading in the entire cryptocurrency there are still some alternative coins that have the same potential as bitcoins and ethereum is one of those coins I see the same potential as bitcoins have before that is why I bought it a while ago. And I'm still hoping that my holdings will be worth like bitcoins today and I will be rich.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
October 31, 2017, 10:00:40 AM
I like finding small projects that solve interesting problems or involve use-cases that are interesting to me.
If it is an area that I'm familiar with then I can more likely sort the good coins from the scam coins.
As an online gamer, for example, I'm participating in the mindsports.IO token sale. It's a solid team with a great idea. Limited coin supply so it should be a good long term investment.
I can tell that you are going to be one of the success stories in the forum, many people invest just in what it is popular or in whatever people are talking about, you are doing your own research and investing only in things you know and that is a recipe for success.
Sometimes, you should to ask the opinion of others at the Bitcointalk Forum or altcoin you want to invest. But, it does not mean you will depend on the idea of others to decide the crypto for investment. It is bad choice!

Hmm, indeed before investing things becomes a problem is when we do something inappropriate thing in investing. For if we have been missteps then everything would suffer a big loss, so it will be much more we do something according to what we have been thoroughly well. ask those who have already experienced is the best way, but we must also be able to analyze individually
Activity: 56
October 31, 2017, 09:57:57 AM
If you decide to invest in altcoins, it's important to remember a few basic principles of investing. Firstly, invest only in the coins that you have researched because it is not reasonable to invest in something that you do not understand. Secondly, take some time to study the coins in which you want to invest for a long time (not one time). And one more thing: never invest more than you can afford to lose. It's important to avoid "Pump and Dump" too
Activity: 42
October 31, 2017, 09:46:19 AM
Yes some altcoins are. But most are not recommend to invest in. Do research on your own to find good investments.
I would recommend NEM and Ethereum.

To OP: this is a great example of how worthy is it to invest in alt-coins. Take a look of what ironbit said (ETH).
When he sent this message, Ethereum price was $0.895, now it costs $300, you would've made x300.

Nothing more to say  Wink
Activity: 183
October 31, 2017, 09:30:03 AM
I think if I look back within the last weeks, It began simply read discharge mid December and now it's getting huge, with a decent media limit, a major group with a ton of old part and an exceptionally smooth and expert begin today. I think getting it is presumably the one of the most grounded Alts 2016 and I'm certain we will get into the top 10.
Activity: 6
October 31, 2017, 09:23:21 AM
It looks like GRS is in a massive pump and if you bought over the week you probably made a great return. I am hopeful that VTC can continue its climb as well. Others I am hopeful for are NEO, ARK, XMR.
Activity: 98
October 31, 2017, 09:20:06 AM
If you can not research and decide for yourself you should not be buying any of them.
Activity: 219
October 31, 2017, 09:14:00 AM
guys please do some reasearch !.This question is so meanless. Crypto economy can continue because of ICOs and altcoins. Altcoins provide expanding crypto economy. Many altcoins have more profit than BTC.
Activity: 222
October 31, 2017, 08:33:33 AM
Altcoins can be a good investment, good research needs to be done, read whitepaper and check website of developer.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
October 31, 2017, 08:30:31 AM
at the moment most good alt coins are cheap. just start with waves, iota (long term) and maybe kyber. ethereum is always a good idea.
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
October 31, 2017, 08:28:17 AM
I recommend you waves, its price is low now and can give very high profit in near future ( Beginning 2018 ). I bought 200 coins and wait for my profit
I hold Waves too, I feel this project will have bright future. The optimistic news coming from Russia give new promises for all Russian startups, Waves has good reputation  there.
In my opinion I think waves, ethereum, BCH and BCG are the coins that worth it to buy for the future, because these altcoins are giving opportunity to everyone especially to the people who trades. Definitely I buy some coins of that altcoins because I believe that in the future these coins are raising up their name and become famous in crypto currency society.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
October 31, 2017, 08:17:06 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Just work on bounty campaigns and look at the price's, what coin has the best value. Then after ico ends try to analyze what coins has the most potential above all then invest all your money in that coin so you can earn more profit if you are not sure where you money to place.
Jump to: