Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 157. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
October 19, 2017, 12:21:55 PM
To decide which coins are worthy buying, I think the most important factor is the invest team, and whether the project team has done something that you can see (also touch, use), if yes, your invest will not lose too much.
But who is going to invest in a project to lose money, we all invest in a project in order to get profits, so if you are not completely convinced by the project, its utility, the devs and the white paper do not invest at all, it is better to wait for the right opportunity than to invest in a bad project.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
October 19, 2017, 11:51:26 AM
There is a lot of alt coins worth buying. One of the most popular and most hype type of alt coins are privacy coins and decentralise coin. And they have their own reasons for it. The mtgox hacked years ago is recently found out that it is related to one of the cofounder of btce and hence btce has to closed down. With decentralise exchange, buyers cant lose their fund with no risk of being closed down.
Activity: 704
Merit: 500
October 19, 2017, 11:25:42 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I will suggest you to buy :-

1. CIVIC - based on the idea of low cost identity verification with help of Blockchain technology. The project has alot of real world applications and have alot of potential to grow.

2.GOLEM - golem is a coin based upon the idea of decentralized super computer to which everyone has access to.

3.LITECOIN - ALMOST 4 times faster than Bitcoin as it has block time of 2.5 minutes. Transactions are lightning quick and the fees is also very low.

4.MONERO - it is a completely anonymous coin ask the transactions are secure and private. The coin is completely untraceable and securing the privacy of the user is the first priority.

5.RIPLLE -it is a cook based upon the idea of real time gross settlement and global banking. It has been adopted by various banks and companies and has alot of growth potential.
All of these coins are very popular and are based on a unique idea. You can expect really high price of these coins in the future.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
October 19, 2017, 11:24:31 AM
I like Electroneum as well.
Substratum is a better alternative to Golem I think.
Dent is in the mobile market data, but they seem pretty dead right now. If they wake up and start working, they have huge potential.
Adex is coparable to BAT in potential, I believe.

These are some I can name in a heartbeat.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 11:21:27 AM
The European Energy Sector will be the place where it all plays out in the long term - deregulation and decentralisation through blockchain at the same time- explosive !

Just found Prosume Energy on tokenmarket yesterday - looks like a serious undertaking - team members with extensive energy experience AND blockchain backgrounds, and then advisors from Ernst and Young as well as a sovereign wealth fund.

What do you think ?
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 11:16:04 AM
I personally think that Electroneum will be the next Bitcoin.

It is aimed at the mobile market with a mobile friendly miner inside the wallet app. It is currently in its crowdsale stage which is due to close when they receive $40m funding, Team looks great but I invite you to do your own research. This is potentially an altcoin that will soar to heights and you will be getting in on the bottom floor:

Electroneum Token Sale
Activity: 44
October 19, 2017, 11:11:21 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I would suggest RISECOIN.. This coin has a lot of potential..
Activity: 162
October 19, 2017, 11:00:58 AM
I am waiting for Crowdholding's ICO that launches in a few weeks. (1st of November)

The one ICO that has really taken my fancy that's coming up.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 10:52:14 AM
there are many coins out there that have a lot of potential, the tricky part is finding them. If everyone would know right away which coins will be successful we'd be all rich. Try to make a research, find some upcoming ICO's and read their whitepaper, if the idea is something that can be implemented and used by most people. Check what needs it fulfills and what industry it covers, make as well sure that the team is competent and that they had experience in running a business, or are at least familiar with the product/service they are offering. The best thing would be to reach out to them via social media accounts, Twitter/Telegram and ask the directly any questions you might have - that will clarify whether the project is "for real" or not.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
October 19, 2017, 04:20:00 AM
SONM is one i would consider to buy. And it dropped a lot but the development is moving well.
indeed the price of Sonm yesterday increased drastically and was able to reach the price of ICO but I prefer to buy Ethereum or Waves because these two coins are more clearly the future than Sonm.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
"People are birds unable to fly."
October 19, 2017, 04:06:28 AM
There many potential altcoins that have bright future:

- Lisk
- PIVX
- QTUM
- OMG
- Neo

Their prices are still around or under $10 mark except for Neo which is around $30 mark. But all of them has huge potential to be $50+ in the next 6-12 months.

If one can evaluate and ICO coin deeply with low price, project /product, experienced team with great track record, it can be huge. For example, if you get an AltCoin at ICO around $.01 mark, you invest $100 and in next 6-12 months it reaches $1 mark, your $100 investment becomes $100*100 = $10,000.

And yes, for me, it's a get-financially-independent-quickly scheme.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
October 19, 2017, 03:33:00 AM
I prefer the more valuable there is Ethereum for long-term or short-term investments, even though the price is now down almost 50% from the highest price because Bitcoin prices keep soaring. Ethereum have good future as we can see there is so many new succesfully project based on Ehereum Token.
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
October 19, 2017, 03:24:37 AM
$waves will be coin in 2018!
waves will lead the next altcoinpump!

the old bitcointalk page is closed = very bullish

Something major will happen with waves.
There are so many shitcoins, many crypto user still don't know that waves was one of the biggest ICO's in crypto history and
huge whales are on board!
For me it's the ETH 2.0 , seriously!!

I wouldn't suprised if waves will hit about 100USD in the year 2018!
a x20 is easy possible in the long run!

I am just buying the tips at the moment!

I never saw such a shakeout before!
The next bull run will be HUGE.
be ready for it!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 149
October 18, 2017, 03:21:48 PM
Welcome to the crypto world. This is a volatile world where any coin can explode in a positive or negative direction without any kind of explanation. If you wish to invest in a coin, you must be ready to lose your money. If you are afraid of losing money, try airdrops and other risk free ventures.
Activity: 42
October 18, 2017, 03:13:48 PM
Its pretty clear for me.
CDL is token one should invest. Smart Contracts without programming skills? looks promicing
Activity: 121
October 18, 2017, 02:27:31 PM
dbtc price has bottomed out. Nows the time to buy big and watch huge profits grow. 1 DBTC = .002c now 1 DBTC = $1 at XMAS  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
October 18, 2017, 02:22:49 PM
Accelerator
Altcoin worth looking !
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
October 17, 2017, 06:10:26 PM
of course there always will be promising altcoins but number of icos gradually increasing so its getting harder to choose the project . best thing you should do is that you read the white papers and pick one that reasonable to you
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
October 17, 2017, 02:59:55 PM
Just take a look at cindicator project. They are just came through ICO stage and listed at two exchanges only. Cap is 30M now. I expect x3 at least till the end of the year.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
October 17, 2017, 02:47:29 PM
for who? buying any altcoin could be good for me and the same altcoin could be worth for anyone.
actually this opinion depends on investor's expectation from it. lets talk in general, it is better and safe to stay away from any altcoin but the    
conversant.
Jump to: