Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 158. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
October 17, 2017, 02:07:43 PM
SONM is one i would consider to buy. And it dropped a lot but the development is moving well.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 01:36:30 PM
In tough times like this I'm putting my money in Electreum

WTF is that ?

Lol i think he meant Electroneum the British ICO
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
October 13, 2017, 12:51:19 PM
Alt coins worth buying now:
Basically EVERY top30 coin that suffered a -35% loss over the last 3days.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
October 13, 2017, 12:41:59 PM
i like IOTA right now the price is super cheap at 40 cents per MIOTA and the future in the next 1-3 year looks very bright for this project could easily be over $1 in the near future and i wouldnt be surprised to see it hitting double digits in 3 years which would be a great investment
Activity: 98
October 13, 2017, 10:02:00 AM
DeepOnion is my favorite at the moment. It looks promising, great community and the price of the coin is slowly going up. Do the research, you will see it for yourself
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
October 13, 2017, 09:58:05 AM
Well,  bitcoin have stand the test of time;  wheather a boycott or jp morgan opinion. Btc is here to stay.  Still the best choice in the long run for me
Well, you are probably missing out other not as good as Bitcoin but still profitable coins. Like for example Ethereum, well aside from being in the second seat, Ethereum has been an phenomenal coin, by keeping its reputation as high as possible. And just to make clear in the ICOs and projects its quite popular since they forked a lot of token here. And also in the exchange, Ethereum really has a high price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
October 13, 2017, 08:41:21 AM
XtraBytes just released their website (xtrabytes.global) and will release the whitepaper on Sunday.

It's been around for a while, with a lot of ups and downs, but it does seem like everything is coming together now. Have a look at the technology on the website and let us know in the xtrabytes thread is anything needs to be clarified.

Other "off the beaten track" altcoins I'm in: LRC, IOC, GNT and FUNK (Hoping for a revival of that one)
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
October 13, 2017, 07:41:38 AM
Altcoins is really worth if u want to invest for a long time.
I invested actually in ETH and LTC.
But now i decide to invest more on waves.
I think Waves is a good coin to invest, specially considering you can lease your coins for zero risk. 
So at least you get a small drip just for holding the coins.  Like others have said, Waves probably wont triple your investment overnight but I expect it to be a steady rise over the coming years.
Altcoins are good to invest but they are not characterized for long term business. Reason is, they are reciprocal to bitcoin in price, and that makes the huge problem. Bitcoins have made a fantastic speed in increasing the price so when it increase, altcoin decreases. So better is to buy altcoins and then trade it with bitcoins for better and short time results.

Activity: 89
October 13, 2017, 01:20:45 AM
I am slowly loosing hope in Bitcoin . The prices of Bitcoin are dropping rapidly in this recent time gap. First , it was because of the boycott of Chinese due to which Bitcoin fell from near 5k USD to say 4.3k USD and now because of JP Morgan ( he called Bitcoin fraud) . Being an economist guy , his words matter a lot when it comes about currency . So now Bitcoin fell down to like 3.5k USD . So this is why I am feeling like investing in other crypto currencies like Ethereum (ETH) as I feel I has the ability to surpass Bitcoin .

Huh

...and where are we now, one day after your post? (Hint : $5,700)
Activity: 770
fLibero.financial
October 13, 2017, 01:18:01 AM
It is always interesting to always see the front page of old thread like this. For me altcoin worth buying g are many. I will buy ether, xmr, ltc, and promising ICO like Spectre.
Activity: 336
October 13, 2017, 01:10:06 AM
Is there a [VEN] VEChain thread somewhere here ?
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
October 12, 2017, 07:29:53 PM
Well,  bitcoin have stand the test of time;  wheather a boycott or jp morgan opinion. Btc is here to stay.  Still the best choice in the long run for me

Of course. bitcoin will continue to be the number choice especially for long term hold. But regarding the Alt, I would choose NEO, OMG,MGO, HMQ, XEM  for the moment. I am holding a small amount of this coin so far. Also I am hunting for bargain if anyone can suggest and it seems ok.
For the alts you provided agree with that for me that was a worth buying altcoin as of now some of that ive hold it also with the small amount like NEO , XEM for me i can see that there is a bright future regarding on that altcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 06:53:00 PM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

You can make a research first , can u check on coinmarket cap.
See predict the coin will upraising price , as a market value and 24hours price change.
But im hard to invest a altcoin , because the price is always not stable , but i hope all altcoin price will be like a eth.
Activity: 93
October 12, 2017, 06:48:31 PM
I think Vertcoin VTC - will be a big mover early next year.  Currently it is priced at around $1.25 
they are working on atomic swaps, tor wallet, lightening network. and block reward will half in December.
It will do good in the future.
Activity: 2
October 12, 2017, 06:25:00 PM
$STEEM will skyrocket when big YouTubers/bloggers/celebs start adopting since Google de-monetized a lot of YT channels. Keeping an eye on $BAY, too.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
October 12, 2017, 06:18:53 PM

Of course. bitcoin will continue to be the number choice especially for long term hold. But regarding the Alt, I would choose NEO, OMG,MGO, HMQ, XEM  for the moment. I am holding a small amount of this coin so far. Also I am hunting for bargain if anyone can suggest and it seems ok.
Activity: 42
October 12, 2017, 06:16:01 PM
I would suggest Neblio, since I am following it for about 2 weeks.

It just reached exchanges...and is going up like a rocket. I think still cheap to buy with 13M cap and 1.40 dollar price now Wink

Project looks promising !
Activity: 56
October 12, 2017, 06:15:39 PM
Activity: 77
October 12, 2017, 06:15:18 PM
Unique ideas, solid teams, and real results is what i look for. GRWI has nailed that, MSP is hitting a homerun with a lot of growth to go, and QRL is betting on Quantum computing, and could easily sustain the 3-5 years Google is saying for it to QC to go mainstream.  Supply determines price to some extent, but anything can see massive gains, but which ones are going to hold those gains and continue to grow is the better question.
Activity: 56
October 12, 2017, 06:14:49 PM
I will buy deeponion, which is really hot in the recent discussion.

Another option is SIGT, since its wallet is down in Cryptopia and the coin price is affected by this issue.

The price is extremely low in these days even after a 50% rise. It will turn to POS soon, and no more coin will produce by mining

You could buy some and keep it until its price boom.
Jump to: